Explain

Aizawa looked done with his live. "I got a quetion why do you hate Endeavor and appearently All Might judging by the death glares you give him." questioned Miruko. "Ohh we don't hate them.. we despite them."  replied Ochaco. "And why is that?" asked Gran torino. "Why don't you ask the 2 themself, maybe they aren't cowards anymore:" suggested Todoroki. The 2 heros kept quiet at first. "I don't know what he is talking about." stated Endeavor. "Oh really, we see you are still a coward." said Todoroki. "Guess that we need to say it." said Tsu. "Sure, who should we expose first?" questioned Shinso. "How about All Might he is number 1 after all." suggested Iida. "Welp. i am okay with it. So All Bitch has a  son and that would be me. He rejected me after i got diagnosed as quirkless. He knew that Inko Midoriya,my  biological mother, was abusive, but still left me with her. He didn't help after i got kidnapped he still didn't do a thing. He knew who i was when i was here in UA under the name Yamamoto Rei. He threaten me not to say that i am his son and everything that happen or he will make sure i never can again. We see how that worked." said Izuku. "And now it's Endeavor time to shine and maybe die, we will see." commented Shinso. "Oh that was good. Endeavor abused me and Touya on nearly daily basis and called it training. HE ignored Natsuo and Fuyumi. My mother had a mental breakdown,poured boiling water over my left face and got sent to a hospital. Touya shortly after that ran away, because he couldn't take it anymore. I only stayed, because i was scared he would hurt the other 2 out of anger. oh and not to forget he traumatized all of my siblings and me." said Todoroki. "He is lying." said Endeavor. "oh really go ask my siblings. oh wait Natsuo and Fuyumi are scared of you and would do everything you say. Touya would kill you, because he hates you so much. I can barely decide if i am scared of you or hate you so much i want to kill you." shouted Todoroki. "Do you have any evidents of that happening?" asked Kamui Woods. "They are heros, they wouldn't do things like this." defended Ryukyu. "News flash it was five years ago so no we don't have evidents exept for our trauma and they fucking did." responded Izuku. "We are heros, we help people and don't hurt them." stated All Might. "Sure, you wanna know something Toumura Shigaraki aka. Tenko Shimura is the grandson of Nana Shimura, your master. She surely regetts chosing you now." shouted Iida. "How do you know?" asked All Might shocked. "Oh we know about you everything, should have beeen more carefull. Let's go this won't help us win a war." said Izuku and turned to the door. "You were right. We could have spent the time better, they won't listen to us, we are only childrens to them." agreed Todoroki and the group walked to the door. "Wait! We want to help." shouted Aizawa. "Help? We saw it. Help the civilians and protect them. Don't get in ourr way." answered Izuku walking out of the door with the group.

 "Hawks, you got help us! We need to talk with them. You understand us as hero."pleaded Midnght. "Sorry Midnight, but i can't" answered Hawks. "What do you mean you can't, you are part of lost ones." questioned Aizawa. "Because they are his leaders. He can't make them do something." said Nezu. "True, but i also can't understand you as a hero, because i am not the same as you. You never wondered why no one from hero school knew me?" asked Hawks. The others were silente. "You should know, that my father wasn't the best, but at least better then Endeavor. When i was younger, i was put into a progamm called  child heros. It was there i met Touya, who got catch by the hero commision after he ran. To not being sent back, he was forced into the program. We got trained to be heros under the controle of the commision and do everything they want from us. Touya somehow managed to get out of it, but i didn't. I hadn't had a childhood like them. I was forced to became a hero. I am sorry, but it is the best if i am going now." explained Hawks and left the room. 

"Anyone else wanna say they were forced to do something and or had a shity childhood?" asked Aizawa. No one dared to make a sound. "Good to know, now i have to get to my problem childrens to talk with me." stated Aizawa and left the room. "And he adopted them, give me my money." said Yamada to Midnight. Midnight handed over 20$. "You betted on him adopting the 6?" asked Gran torino. "Yep and on how long it would take. He was on both right, that's why it was 20$" answered Midnight. "Why would you bet on it?" asked Vlad King. "Why not?" responded Yamada. "Why didn't you invite me?" asked Nezu. "Maybe because you are scary smart and would be correct on nearly every bet we make." replied Midnight. Nezu nodded along. 

The 6 were storming out of the building and forgetting to put their hoods and masks up. They were to upset and 3 were having flashbacks. They all began to come apart. "IZUKU!!" shouted someone. The 6's heads snapped to the side were the voice came from only to see their old classmates. "What the..? What are you doing here?!" demanded Mina. The 6 turned away and walked faster. "What? Are you going to run again?!" shouted Bakugo. "Oh, shut it, Bakugo. Yo don't know what it is ike to live a life like ours!" shouted Izuku back. "Then explain it. We still care about all of you!" shouted Hagakure. "We don't have the time! We have things to do!" shouted Iida and the group walked again. The class had other idea tho and run to them, jumping on them, bringing them to the ground. "Get the fuck of us!" demanded Ochaco. Then the class pinned them to the ground and unintentional triggered them. Izuku was trashing around,crying and shouting. The rest was in similare states but used their quirks against the students. Todoroki managed to get free from Ojiro, Jiro and Kaminari. He jumped up and attacked Sero and Shoji, who were holding down Iida next to him. Tsu throw after some struggles Mina, Hagakure and Sato from her and attacked Bakugo and Koda, who were holding Izuku down near her. Shinso brainwashed Aoyama and ordered him to attack Tokoyama to get free. He instantly were on Momo and Jiro, who were holding down Ochaco. His quirk was uselles, because the girls were smart enough not to answere him after witnissind what had happend to Aoyama.