Training camp (7)

The group chatted as it got darker, they made a fire to sit by. "I have a question. Do you guys party once in a while?" asked Kaminari. "We have sort of traditions that you can call partys." answered Tenya. "Like what?" questioned Kodai. "It wasn't our idea,but there is a huge party to celebrate the founding of lost ones. Then we have a whole day to remember the fallen ones. On this day noone fights and there are no missions. Lost ones rests and visits the graves of our members. Keeping them clean and restore anything that is broken. On this day even the parents that know help and give their respect to the fallen. We also have  partys on the days we fought huge battles, while also remember the ones we lost in those battles. The day we fought against AFO is going to be a new day on which we are going to celebrate that we managed to defeat him. Those big fight get celebrated every year. On a smaller scale are the birthdays of the members and marriage of a member or more." explained Hitoshi smilling at the memories made with those traditions. "How are those partys and how did you not get caught yet?" asked Mandalay. "They can get crazy. On the founding party it isn't uncommen that someone ggets hurt, because of the crazy shit the members do. Well we aren't that better. To how we not get caught, our bases are underground and soundproof. If a outside gets to close we get warned and can then decided if we want to act or not." answered Shoto. "How did you guys managed to have members outside of Japan?" questioned Aizawa. It was a mystery how the lost ones expanded to other nations. The only thing that was clear was that thei orign was from somewhere in Japan. "We had some bigger villians we went after and ended up going over the boardes of JApan to track and take them out. Sometimes we came across teenagers/ aduts while doing that and somehow agreed to train them and then they became part of Lost ones. They also trained new memders in their nations andd so it became bigger and bigger. They also went over boards and than helped others and somehow managed to expanded the reach of lost ones even more." explained Ochaco scratching her neck. "So you managed to make your organisation this big because you helped others and agreed tto train them?" questined Komori. "Yeah, the first ones were from the Us and we kept in touch with them, becaue we became friends and then we suddenly heard the a group of vigilants that have similar fighting styly like us appeared in the US. It was a big suprise for us when they said that they got inspired by us and want to join our organisation and be like the US part of the organisation." answered Tsu. The six laughed a bit at the reaction of the students and heros. 

"Dinner is ready!" called out Dove. "Yes!" shouted the students. "Wait! are you going t eat with us? And what about the sibilings?" questioned Momo. "We are going home to eat we would come tomorrow morning again to train you. The leaders are going to eat with you given that they're here as a forced holiday trip." answered Helios. "Where are they anyway?" questioned Lynx. "They went with Kota, who apperently is a huge fan of us. Izuku is with them propably." answered Hitoshi while standing up with the rest. "I text Izuku." stated Kuro and pulled out his phone. "Hmm that's unusal. Izuku isn't answering the text." said Kuro after waiting about five minutes. "Maybe his phone got cracked after we fell down the trees, try his padger." responded Hitoshi,but every member was on edge already. Kuro tried his padger but again nothing in return. "What is going on?" asked Aizawa when all the members stood up. "Something is wrong, Izuku would always answere us specialy when we contact him with the padger. Lynx and Helios try to contact your siblings. The rest goes to search the area." ordered Tenya. The students stood up too. "You aren't coming with us. It coul be something dangerous and you're not trained enough. You would get caught in the crossfire most likely if a fight acurse." ordered Ochaco. "But we are the same age!" argued Kendo. "And we trained for at least 5 years. Sit down and wait here. IT would be safer for us to be in a big group." countered Tsu. "Do as they say, they're right.  I inform you if we find him." stated Aizawa. "Yeah, no you are injured you aren't going either." responded Shoto and vanished in the forest. "We don't mind the others helping searching for him." said Hitoshi and vanished too followed by the other members. 

Helios and Lynx had reached their siblings and went to get them after telling them that Izuku wasn't responding to them. After about an hour Zero came across Izuku lying on the ground. "Shit!" cursed Zero and went closer to Izuku. It was then that he noticed the blood around Izuku. He contacted the members via padger and began to attend the wounds Izuku had. "What happened to you?" questioned Zero even tho Izuku wasn't coniuoses. "We here!" called out Ochaco and an closer. "Oh my god! Do you know what happened?" questioned Tsu. "No, i found him like this." answered Zero. "From how he is lying and where. It's most likly that he fell from the trees, but that wouldn't explain the open wounds." stated  Tenya. "Well it would if he climbed while jumping around and twisted a lot." said Hitoshi. "It would make sense. He would do it to relive some stress." added Shoto. "I finishe closing the open wounds. Let's take him back to the camp." stated Ochaco. SHe had actived her quirk on Izuku and Tsu used her tongue to carry him.

When they came into view form the students screamed. Thhis alerted the heros and Aizawa came rushing out the house. "What happened?" questioned Monoma. 2We think he ffell down from the trees and had accidently opened his wounds. we ddon't know for sure because he was already uncoiouses when Zero found him." explained Shoto. "How long will he be out?" asked Aizawa. "Don't kow he lost blood and he could have hit his head. He also had his padger in his pocket instead of on his wrist. I already scaned him and he doesn't seem to have any brain damage or other head injurys. It still could take days for him to recover." answered Ochaco.