Training camp (9)

"Do you want to contuine this through the night?" asked Kuro. "I will only rest if i know who you are!" replied Aizawa glaring. "Damn who would have thought you get so worked up over this." commented Madness. "Wait! You said that you know about Aizawa and Hizashi, but they keep quiet about their releationship. So either you hacked something and found out about it, but that wouldn't make sense if you said it as a tip for us. It would only be a tip if you heard it from one of them!" stated Mandalay. "Releationship?!" exclaimed the students. "MANDALAY!" shouted Aizawa. "So you are together!" exclaimed Mina. "Not only together, they are married and hav-." commented Shoto. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" yelled Aizawa glaring at Shoto, who only hold his hands up in fake surrender. The students were shocked. 

"Ignoring that, it would mean that it would have to be a class where we slippped up or told the students. It could be around 5 or 6 classes i can think of right now. Did they give you any other information about them already?" questioned Mic the students. "HAHA.... We're in danger." commented Helios. "One more than the rest." added Zero under his breath so noone could hear it. "Uhmm Ochaco told us that Helios, Dove and Lynx live with their siblings alone. Kuro with other members and  Madness lives with other teenagers in a flat share. Zero lives with his parents." answered Momo.  "That isn't that helpfull at the moment." commented Tsukauchi. Aizawa's head snapped suddenly towards Zero, who instandly went behind Kuro. "Dang  i think he knows now." wispered Zero fearfully. Shoto's and Tenya's eyes went wide and they looked at Zero before laughing. "I will prepar your funeral." said Shoto before he and Tenya laughed.

"What is going on here?" asked Ochaco helping Izuku stand by the door way with Todoroki. "Izuku your good! What happend?" questioned Momo. "I accidently re- opened my stitches and didn't noticed it till it was to late. I fell from the tree i was climbing in and knocked my self out." answered Izuku scratching his neck. "Oh, okay. You need to be more carefull!" lectured Momo. "Anyways what is happening here?" asked Ochaco again. "They are close to finding out their names. It's seems Aizawa noticed something." answered Tenya. "You remember how he told us his parents are two heros?" wispered-asked Shoto the two. They nodded, befor they too began to laugh. "Good luck. We will attend your funeral, buddy." managed Izuku to say. 

"Zero, take your mask off!" demanded Aizawa. "How about no." replied Zero. "What is it Shota?" questioned Mic. "Ochaco said that Zero lives with his parents, his adoptive parents. We come  in contact so often that it's funny to them. They know we are married and i bet they know even more." answered Aizawa. It took a few secondes before Mic got what Aizawa was thinking. "You think he is....?" asked Mic. "I am. What they said after i glared at Zero and how he reacted to it made it sure for me." answered Aizawa walking closer to the training group. "I'm out!" shouted Zero and ran out from behind Kuro. "Run, Zero, run!" called out Lynx. "Think about what happens to you when they know!" shouted Zero back and fell to the ground. Aizawa had caught his ankle with his scarf. "Shit!" cursed Zero. Aizawa pulled Zero to himself, while  Zero tried everything to escape from the scarf. "You can stop struggeling you can't get out as long as i pull on it." said Aizawa. Ochaco, Izuku and Shoto were laughing at his misery. "Stop laughing this is your fault! Why didn't you told us that you informed them of our living situation!" complained Zero giving in and accepting his faith. "So i was right, Kei?" asked Aizawa. " You got me. Now let me free." replied Zero and took his hood and mask off. "Can someone explain what's going on?" asked Kodai. "Long story short, meet my adoptive parents. They adopted me around 3 and half year ago." answered Zero standing up after Aizawa let go of him. "Huh?!" exclaimed the students. "How come you didn't know?" asked Tsukauchi suprised. "Well they took me in when i was 11 and found me on the streets. What they didn't know was that i was gathering information on someone as a mission. I couldn't say it too and then they adopted me after they found out that my parents got killed in a car accident and i went missing. i was already part of lost ones at that point." explained Zero. "You are way too young to fight!" exclaimmed Mic. "And you too loud to be an underground hero, but here we are." responded Zero. "We will talk about this later." ordered Aizawa. 

"Oh boi we are dead" said Kuro. "You can say this again." responded Dove. "Now to you 5. You don't happen to be his friends, do you?" questioned Aizawa giving them a death glare. "We can talk this out." replied Heilos rasing his hands in defeat. "Oh yeah we are going to talk about it. Koga, Kurata, Hada, Sawaya and Miura." responded Aizawa only glaring harder at them if that's possible. "Say how much do you want to kill us right now?"asked Lynx pulling his hood and mask like the rest. "I'm considering it." answered Aizawa. Tsukauchi looked shocked. "What is it Tsukauchi?" asked Mic. "He isn't lying..." replied Tsukauchi. "OH DAMN! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVE! EVERYONE IS ON THEIR OWN!" shouted Kuro and dashed out the next door. "FUCK YOU!" yelled Madness after him. "YOUR A COWARD! COME BACK AND FACE YOUR DEATH LIKE US!" yelled Zero. "Mind explaining why you all are part of lost ones?" asked Mic. "You see Hizashi we want to live at least for today so we are not going to answer that." replied Dove. "Mhm, just say it. It's faster that way and your chances to live are higher." said Hitoshi coming in. Tsu close behind him. "Only if you tell them more about your little adventuers that nearly killed you! I think they would love to hear that! " bit back Madness. "Nah, we're good. He won't do anything to the leaders of the lost ones. Man never been that glad to be a leader." responded Shoto. "I would think about that again." stated Mic pionting at a very pissed Aizawa in the center of the room. " Well were are still hurt." added Izuku to Shotos statment. "Yeah, but you still fought with me." responded Aizawa with a bit of a blood lust.  "They would like the number of times you nearly died and that the 4 times you said you actually were dead for a few minutes!" stated Zero grinning. "And i think they would like to know about your times you came close to dieing, don't you think?" threaten Hitoshi. "Excuse me?!!" exclaimed Mic. "But he wasn't missing for a long time, so how?" questioned Aizawa. "That would be because we have members that can transform in to someone or turn someone in another person that took the place of Kei. One being Katsu." answered Tenya smirking. "You want to tell me that they switch places with him, while he was recovering?!!" shouted Aizawa. "Not only if he was recovering, but also if he had a mission that went longer than expected." replied Izuku. "Have you lost your mind?!" yelled Aizawa at him. "Again maybe, we aren't sure about that anymore." answered Izuku grinning. Aizawa launged at him. "OH SHIT GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" shouted Izuku hiddding behind Ochaco and Shoto. "Just to let you know.... Your adoptive son tries to get away." informed Tsu Aizawa calmly.