Moving into the dorms

It was now a month into the year. The Rei-Squad mostly talked around themself. The 6 were the first to arrive at the dorms and unpacked. The class had a wohle day to settle in and most came around noon. The 4 boys took rooms beside eachother, same with the girls. They were chatting in the common room, when Mina came running in. "Let's make a room competion?!" Mina shouted. The 6 declined along with others. "If only a few particapt it is not fun." complaint ina and the whole idea was cancel. "Then let's play Never ever have I. We would get to know eachother better!" suggested Mina. This time many agreed and the Rei-Squad were forced to particaped. "Never ever have i .. slept outdoors for a at least a night." stated Mina. The Rei-squad put a finger down along with Bakugo, Sero, Kirishima. "Wait! Why did the Rei-squad put their finger down?" asked Kaminari. "It was for a survival training, we had to do. Not explaining futher." answered Izuku. "Never ever have i lied about my age." stated Hagakure. Only Baku-Squad put a finger down. "Never have i ever...binged an entire series in one day." stated Ojiro. Baku-squad, Jiro, Shoji and Tokoyami put a finger down. "Okay, Never have i ever..lied about being bad at singing, just so i don't have to sing infront of people." stated Kaminari. Rei-squad put their fingers down with Jiro. "You guys can sing??!" asked Jiro suprised. "Now you have to sing infront of us!"exclaimed Mina. "What about Jiro, she sings too" asked Ochaco. "We already knew that she could sing now it is your time." said Mina. "We don't have another choice, do we?" asked Shinso. "Nope, Mikki we are going to be quiet only if you sing." replied Mina. The Rei-Squad stood up and Ochaco pulled out her phone. Musice startted to play.

Izuku:You and I till the end
No need to pretend
Again and again

All:We'll stick together!

Todoroki:Everything is alright
With you by my side

All:We won't say goodbye
We'll stick together!
Woah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll stick together!

Ochaco: I can pick you up!
When your heading down
When it all just sucks
I'll be your 

Tsu:You can make me laugh
When I wanna cry
In a world gone mad
We're on an all time high!

Shinso: And it wouldn't be the same without you
We have yet so many stupid things to do
Your the only thing I'm holding on to
Anywhere and anything
I'll be there!

Iida: You and I till the end
No need to pretend
Again and again

All: We'll stick together!
Tsu: Everything is alright
With you by my side

 All: We won't say goodbye
We'll stick together!
Woah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll stick together!
Woah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll stick together!

All: Ohh. Oh, oh, oh
Ohh. Oh, oh, oh
Ohh. Oh, oh, oh
Ohh. Oh, oh, oh
I can pick you up!
Izuku: When your heading down
When it all just sucks
I'll be your Charlie Brown!

Ochaco: You can make me laugh
When I wanna cry
In a world gone mad
We're on an all time high!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Todorki: You and I till the end
No need to pretend
Again and again

All:We'll stick together!

Shinso: Everything is alright
With you by my side

All: We won't say goodbye
We'll stick together!
Woah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll stick together!
Woah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We'll stick together!

Iida: And it wouldn't be the same without you
We have yet so many stupid things to do
Your the only thing I'm holding on to
Anywhere and anything

All: We'll stick together!

(The group jumped to the beat, and danced to some extened)

The class was quiet, yes even Bakugo. They were shocked at how good it was. "WOW! I- This is amazing!" exclaimed Mina. The classed cheered and the Rei Squad sat down again. "I don't recognise the song, from who is it?" asked Jiro. "Oh uhm, we wrote it actually when we were younger, but we got help from others." admitted Shinso. The class got wild amazed. "Shut it! Can we just finish the stupid game!" yelled Bakugo. Everyone calmed down and the game resumed. "Never ever have i ..broken a bone." stated Mina. Rei-squad, without much thinking just put down a finger, alonge with Ojiro. "How did that happened?" asked Jiro. "I broke my ankle in the entrance exam as the zero-pointer appeared." answered Ojiro. "We were young and clumsy." said Tsu. "Your not going to give us much more info on that, are you?" asked Kirishima. "Yes!" replied Izuku."Next, Never ever have i been extra mean to a person i don't like." stated Ochaco. No one put a finger down. "Looks like we have decent people in the class." commented Momo. "Never ever have i been on a graveyard, for whatever reason." stated Kaminari. Rei-squad looked down and put a finger down, same as Bakugo. "Look at what you did Denki!" lectured Mina. "If you don't mind to tell us, why were you there?" asked Kirishima. "We were ther because of funerals...." muttered Todoroki. "I was on it because of a funeral of an old classmate." admitted Bakugo. There were sharp in takes of air. "I am sorry." Kaminari. "No, it's fine for us. You couldn't have known and it is in the past." said Tsu. "Wait! Bakugo said it was from a classmate, who was it?" asked Sero. "You don't have to say it if you don't want." said Momo. "They are probably going to asked till i say it. You remeber the 6 childeren that were kidnaped and around a year ago got annunced to be dead?" asked Bakugo. "Yeah, there were two who were related to heros. You don't mean that it was one of them?!"replied Mina shocked. "Yeah, but not the two that were related to heros. It was the one that got kidnaped first. We actualy knew each others since we were little. Our mom are best friends." responded Bakugo. "That would mean they had buried a empty casket..." realized Tokoyami. "Anyways let's keep playing." said Bakugo so he wouldn't remeber the day of the funeral and when they got told. "If the rest still wants?" asked Momo the group and everyone nodded. "Ah! Never ever have i fallen of a bike after i learned how to ride." stated Ochaco to lighten up the mood. Izuku and Shinso put a finger down."We feel target!" responded Izuku. "It ois more than one person and it could have been more in the class. That means it is not targeting." replied Ochaco. "Now i think we know how these two broken a bone." commented Ojiro. "If that is so, never have i ever climbed a tree and fallen down." stated Izuku. Ochaco, Tsu, Kirishima, Kaminari, Hagakure and Momo put a finger down. "And now we know how they broken a  bone." commented Jiro. "Never ever have i screamed because of a bug and spiders are bugs." stated Bakugo. Izuku,Ochaco, Jio, Mina and Hagakure put a finger down. "Never ever have i spent time in detention." stated Iida. Bakugo, Kaminari,Sero and Mina put a finger down. "Punched a guy in the face, because he wouldn't back off." said Mina. "Never ever have i broken a law." stated  Kirishima and no one put a finger down. "How about we watch a movie or something?" suggested Momo. Many agreed and the class watched a horro movie. A Jump-scare came and all girls screamed, exept of Tsu and Ochaco. It was then the class noticed that the Rei-Squad only flinched a little by jumpscares, but other than that they didn't reacted. "How come you aren't scared?" asked Momo. "Easy we watched the movie already and it is good training to don't freak out if you got jumped later in as heros." lied Iida "You are supossed to have fun and relax and not train for your heroos carriers." exclaimed Mina. "Nerds!"commeted Bakugo. The 6 shrugged. "GO to bed!" yelled Aizawa coming into the room and everyone hurried to get to their droms.