live is a bitch

(I don't know if it would be like this, so please don't come at me for it if soemthing isn't right. I resaeched about it before, but i am not sure if i remeber correct.)

The 6 got free and stood back to back, while serrounded, by the students. Hawks came running after hearing the commotion. The heros had heard it too and ran out as fast as they could. 

"BACK UP!" yelled Hawks at the students. "So they can run, no thanks!" responded Bakugo. HAwks  pushed through the students and stood infront of Izuku. "Ah,shit! What did you do?!" demanded Hawks. "We hold them after they tried to walked away." answered Momo. "i neeed it spezific. What exactly did you do?" demanded Hawks again. Bakugo came closer and tried to grab Izuku, which was intervented by one of Hawks feathers. Mina tried the same with Tsu but also got pushed back by a feather. "I won't let you near them." stated Hawks. "We only want to stop them from leaving!" responded Mina. "You just made it worser." replied Hawks glaring at the students. Over him and the 6 were hovering his feathers ready to stop anyone coming close to them. 

"Hawks! What happened?" asked Nezu. The heros had arrived. "The students managed to trigger the leaders. How i don't know, since nobody answers me." answered Hawks. "Why aren't you trying to calm them down?" asked aizawa pushinng through the studenst circle. "Don't come to close! They don't know where they are, who is here and they see everyone coming close to them as a threat to them. They will attack to protect themself and the others, by all means." warned Hawks and Aizawa stoped walking to the 6. "If we talk to them, would it help?" asked Yamada. "Saldy they won't respond to our voices. I already informed the ones that are most likly to get them to snap out of it" answered Hawks. "Okay, Back up. Give them some space!" ordered Aizawa. "But Sensei... they are going to run away." argued Kirishima. "I know you didn't meant to trigger them and only meant it in a good way, but those 6 are through some shit and are traumtized. We can work on the stoping them after they clam down." explained Aizawa and grbed Bakugo dragging him a bit back. 

"Hawks how long till the persons wil come?" asked recovery girl. "Uhh a few minutes at most why?" replied Hawks. "I think that Izuku is beginning to hypervetilat att this moment." answered Recovery Girl. "Oh no no no. Why now? Fuck uhm... I will be back in a few moments. Leave them be don't get near them, speacily if Izuku or anyone of them falls to the ground. The rest will become more aggressive to protect the one on the ground" said Hawks and flew away. "What is he planning?" wondered Midnight. "I think he is panning to get the persons to calm the 6 down.Because he can fly, it would be faster." asnwered Nezu. "Izuku's brething get's worser!" stated Recovery Girl. " How can you see it from here?" questioned Yamada. "Because of may expierence,dumbass" answered Recovery Girl.

"Hawks is coming!" called out Thirteen. "Here we go!" said Hawks and droped the two oldest ones, which instantly went to Todoroki and Ochaco. "Hey, little brother it's me. Look at me, your are fine everything is fine. You are safe." Touya aka Dabi spoke to Todoroki. "Ochaco, sweety , look at me. See me. It's fine, you are with me, not with them. Calm down." said Yuki to Ochaco. Hawks landed and setted down to childrens. "Hawks, are you insain?! They are kids, they are going to get attacked!" wispered yelled Snipe. "No, because the two know what they are doing. Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, help catch one of them when they fall." replied Hawks. The 3 didn't questioned and went behind Iida, Shinso and Tsu respectivly, but still kept their distance. "Ten Ten! It's me Hakira, you know the one you saved from the yakuza. You are free and save. No one is hurting you here!" called Hakira out and stepping slowly closer with her eyes fixed on Iida. "HITO! Look around you are save!! You are free!! You are a hero for me!!" shouted Ryota at Shinso and walking towards him. "Hawks, call out to Izuku. He will will react to you!" ordered Yuki. "You are sure?" asked Hawks. "YES! I AM! NOW DO IT!" shouted Yuki and turned her attenion back to Ochaco. "Izuku! It is me. You know the dumbass as you call me. You are not there, you are at UA. Save and sound!" said Hawks. "Guys! Hito isn't calming down!"shouted Ryota. "Same with TenTen!" yelled out Hakira. "It looks like they are to far into it!" shouted Dabi. "Wait, they mentention a song they always sang when one isn't  responding to them!" shouted Hawks. "But i never heard it!" stated Dabi. "But we have! Hakira, Ryota sing it now and everyone can join in if they know it!" shouted Yuki. Ryota and Hakira began to sing the song 'stick togther', the students joined in suprising the teachers. Hawks and Dabi joined in the refrains. The 6 calmed down slowly, but because the strain on their they began to lose focus and collapsed. All of them got cautgh by adults near them, that were ready to catch them.

"Now is there any place the 6 would reconized instantly after waking?" asked Yuki. "Not sure." replied Nezu. "It would be the dorm of Izuku after coming back, he decorated it like it was before we knew who they were. They always were in there, most of the nights, they had sleepover there. I thought it was because they are close, but maybe it was like a safe place for them." stated Bakugo. "How do you know?" asked Aizawa. "Well i have a room near the ones they had, so i witnessed it often." answered Bakugo. "It should work, lead the way, Bakugo." said Dabi. Bakugo nodded and showed them the room. "Yeah no wonder they were here most of the time. It remains of their common room in their base." commented Yuki. "So i wasn't the only one thinking it." said Hawks relived. "You two should go and inform the other kids that everything is okay with them." said Dabi to Hakira and Ryota. "Sure, but keep us updated on them" replied Hakira. "Of course, little one." responded Hawks. The two childrens left and went home. 

"So what happened to the 6 that they reacted the way theay did?" asked Aizawa. "Uhhh... I would say it was the bad side of live and humanity, but that haardy is correct. In short, when they got kidnapped they already had mental problems and traumas. In their capitivity they were tortured and forcedd to fight to death with others. The 6 weren't the youngest ones hold capitive, because of that they made a deal with the ones that run it. They participated in the fights meant for the younger ones, not against eachother, but against adults. They even took the punishment for the younger ones. They tried everything they could to protect the childrens younger then them. Teenagers, older than them, were inspiered and took as much as they could from them and helped as much as they could. Sadly most of them died. Some to protect them or the younger ones or during fights... That is the summary that was told me, from them." answered Dabi. " Damn, that is hard.. When they escaped, did they took the childrens with them?" asked Yamada. "Yes, they did. The adults, held there too, helped, but all of them died. Ochaco and Izuku nearly died too. They only survived, because Shoto first burn the wounds to stop the bleeding and then cooled them with ice." answered Yuki. The 3 heros looked shocked, sad and horrifed at the same time.