Waiting

Because of the incedent the 2 classes didn't need to attend the school. They were mostly waiting in 1-A's dorm house. Class 1- B were staying over at night in the free rooms or with others. They were infromed that Kendo and Monoma will survive and be able to come back. Still many were worried about them. The more days went by the more it got woser for the class. Mina, Kaminari, Tsunotori and Tokage tried to cheer the others up with games or watching a movie. It help but only to some extend. 

"How long do you think they are gone?" asked Komori. "I would say about a week or so. We don't know if they got treated by a healing quirk or not." answered  Momo. "It already been a nearly a week!" complained Kaibara. "Yeah, but you saw them, they were hurt badly it will ned time to heal." replied Shiosaki. "Hey, now that i got to know you better, how about we all become friends and stop the competting against eachother?" suggested Kodai. "Yeah it all only started because we were heard everyone saying how much better you guys are and Vlad King told us that we need to work harder to surpass you." said Tetsutetsu. "Sure, we could even train together after school it would help us all to get better." said Momo. "IT would be amazing to be friends and after what happen i think sometimes it is better to think for ourself and not hear to the teachers." said Mina. Everyone agreed to be friends instead of rivals and help eachother grow. They promise to think for themself instead of blindly trusting the teachers after all that happened. They chilled and did bonding games like two truth one lie, never have i ever, T or D and much more untill the evening.

Around dinner time the door opened and Bakugo came storming in. "Better get out of the kitchen and you better not have messed up the kitchen!" yelled Bakugo. "Oi, Bakugo i can understand you but shouldn't you greet them at least!" shouted Kirishima from the door. "You guys are back! Where are Kendo and Monoma?" asked Shoda. "Right behind me! But be gentle with them, they are still recovering." answered Kirshima walking into the commen room. "Why did you bring them here and not to the Class B dorms?" asked Momo. "Yamada and Aizawa were standing in the parking lot waiting for us and told us that y'all were here." said Izuku carrying Kendo with Sero. "Guys i am ffine i can walk." complained Kendo embarresed. "You heard the doc, if you are over exercising in any way this week, He is going to kill me. No chance i am letting you walk at least not today" responded Izuku. "HE threaten all of US, izuku not only you." stated Sero. "Well he did try to kill me when we arrived and that wasn't the first time, so yeah i am more concern for my life right now." replied Izuku. "He tried to kill you?! Why did you go to him?!" asked Mina. "He has a good healing quirk and is only pissed if someone connected to lost ones or someone with them is badly hurt. He is a bit wired  but will always help." answered Izuku putting Kendo with Sero on the couch. "Short question why did Bakugo go straight to the kitchen?" asked Rin. "Oh well  the doc where we crashed can't cook to save his life, but at the same time we couldn't go to the kitchen, because reasons." answered Izuku. "So what happened when we were gone?" asked Kirishima. "They canceled school for us and we spent the time together. We actually decided to become friends and help each other grow stronger." answered Kaminari. "Plus we decided after all that happened to think for ourself and not blindly trust the teachers any more." added Shiosaki. "Wow many things happened in a few days." commented Monoma sitting next to Kendo. "Wait you are okay with it? you were the one that was the one that got into the rivaly the most." asked Shoda. "Yeah, but after spending time with these guys i noticed how dumb it was and that i need to change." admitted Monoma. 

"I did not see that one coming." admitted Aizawa standing in the door way. "Oh hey Aizawa-Sensei." greeted Momo. "I was only coming here to infrom you guys that Nezu gave you off a week more from school to recover from the incedent as class or in this case classes. Oh and Izuku if you stop trying to run away, we won't press any more for information on the others and you wouldn't be watched by the heros, which means that you would be staying here again. Nezu now understands that they are well protected. We would also be greatfull if you could rely that message to lost ones that we aren't going to take the other 5 and want you as a sort of connecting person between the both of us. If you have the answer from them let us know." Aizawa stated and turned to leave. "No need to wait, they heard it all, because i called them after you mentioned the deal you had for me. They agreed that it would be a good idea that i would be a connection between heros and lost ones." answered Izuku. Aizawa nodded and left.

 "Your sure about that, Izuku?" asked Monoma. "Yeah, it's fine. If i wasn't i would have said it, you know me." answered Izuku. "Ähm.. How would he know, he only knows you at max for a few months?" questioned Jiro. "Oh, I did say they used to live in an orphanage,right?" asked Izuku and got nodds. "Well we used to live in the same one after lost ones freed me." added Izuk. "Yeah, but was only shortly there before he got moved, we still had contact, tho." stated Monoma. "Why was he moved?" asked Komori. "Aha..well.. uhm. I got moved to an orphanage which needed help because they had many little childrens and most of them were teriffied of adults, so they asked teenager to help." answered Izuku. "Well it does explain why the childrens freaked out some much and tried to get free from Aizawa." stated Momo "Yeah... that's the reason." respomded Izuku.

"DINNER IS READY FUCKERS!" yelled Bakugo. He made enough for both classes somehow. The teenager sat down on the dinnig table or around the  commen room. Monoma and Kendo got their food brought to them by Kodai and Momo. After eating Mina suggested to playing Never have i ever again. Everyone joined, but Izuku, who got himself somehow papers and started to write something while sitting by the dinning table. "Oi, nerd! What are you even writting?" asked Bakugo. "Nothing, important to you." answered Izuku and Bakugo went over to him looking at the paper he shocked his head and dragged Izuku to the others. "What the hell?" questioned Izuku. "This shit can wait til tomorrow, you need to relax and spent some time with people, fucking nerd." answered Bakugo. Izuku pouted at him, but then joined the group. Everyone selpt in the commen room. The couches reserved for the 2 still recovering, everybody else were lying on the floor. It was quite the view for Aizawa when he  came to look after the students and make sure they  are asleep after he got back from his night patrol. He may or may not have taken a picture and sent it in the teachers GC.