Watch your steps

The class snuck out of UA and thought they weren't spotted, but class 1-B did and followed. Half the way to the woods the class 1-A noticed the other class. THey oined together in hope to cover more ground and find the 6. Thy were currently walking through the woods near Musutafa.

"Hold up! Monoma and Kendo, shouldn't you know about the base of the 6?" asked Momo realizing the two had connection to the lost ones. "What base?" asked Awase. "The 6 are the leaders of the lost ones, i guess." stated Kendo. "Wait, you didn't know?" asked Jiro. "No, we knew that they are at least part of the rescued ones from lost ones and are kept save by them." answered Monoma. "But you said you knew Izuku from the orphanage?" questioned Kirishima. "It is a unspoken rule that you help others that were rescued by them or are part of the fighting force.... If you come in contact with someone other from lost ones, you try to keep as much hidden to protect them." explained Kendo. "Wait, so you didn't know him?" asked Kaminari. "No, we did knew him a bit. We saw him with little childrens that were in our orphanage. Those childrens were highly traumitized and had a hard time trusting others... We talked with him sometimes, to see if we can help the other childrens."  explained Kendo. "It would make sense to cover each other." muttered Mina. "You have any idea were they could be or what we need to watch out for?" asked Shiosaki. "Well, we know from when we trained to get into UA. THat they us the woods to train and deeper in there is a place they have to train with quriks and another to just let of some steam." answered Monoma. "Other than those places we don't know any other places. We were never let alone for some reason, tho." added Kendo. The group followed the 2 as they lead the way. They were walking straight through he woods.

"Guys?!" shouted Awase. "What? why did you stop?" asked Momo. "Uhmm, i think i just found out why Kendo and Monoma weren't left alone here." answered Awase. It was quiet then it clicked. "EVERYONE BACK UP SLOWLY! WATCH WHERE YOU STEP!" ordered Kendo. Bakugo went up to Awase. "Did you step on it or is it a tripewire?" asked Bakugo. "I think it is a tripwire, but i heard something click." answered Awase. Bakugo kneeled down and looked at the wire and followed it. "Oh... Pony tail make something that we could use to keep the wire like it is now." ordered Bakugo. "What are you going to do?" asked Tokage. "I will make sure that the trap isn't released. Then bandana dude can walk away." answered Bakugo. "I have a name!" protested Awase. "Shut it or i am going to leave you here." threaten Bakugo and shuting Awase up. "Here, Bakugo. Please be carefull." said Momo and handed him a few metal sticks. 

"I would stop if i were you." said a voice from above them and jumped down. "Who are you?" asked Kirishima. "I could ask you the same, but i recognize you. You are sure stupid to come here, Kendo and Monoma. I thought we made it clear to only come here if you are with one of us." said the voice. "Aki?" asked Kendo suprised. "Why so suprised?" asked the hooded man. "Well, i remember you were a little smaller the last time we saw you." admitted Monoma. "Can someone tell us who he is?" asked Momo. "Oh sorry, His code name is Aki. He was one of the group that got us out of our abusive family." explained Kendo. "So he is part of the lost ones?" questioned Shiosaki. "That i am, but again. What are you doing here?" asked Aki. "We search for friends of us." answered Mina. "Why am i not suprised?... Leave them be, they have enough to do and you are too late anyways. They aren't here anymore." answered Aki and turned. "Wait! Aki what do you mean?!" asked Kendo. "oh~ The adults didn't told you we are in a war with the L.O.V. and the 6 you are searching for are at the front lines. Sadly enough they try to protect as many as they can, even if it means that they die." answered Aki. "Uhmmm.. Can you at least help me?" asked Awase sweating because of the trap. "Mhhmm oh sure sorry, wait a sec." answered Aki and graped the already sharp grenated from the trap."Are you insane?!" shouted Bakugo. "Chill boom boom boy." said Aki and threw the grenade to his left. "It would have only wounded someone not kill. Now leave before you accidently trigger a deadly one." stated Aki and left. 

"I don't want to move anymore..." said Komori. "We are walking back from where we came from. There are no traps." stated Kendo and walked infronnt again. Hesitantly the others followed. "We need to tell the heros!" urged Kodai. "First we need to get out of the forest then we can tell them, but say we were out here to train our agillity and accidently run into Aki. We can't tell about the training grounds there." said Kendo. "Why not?" asked Shoda. "Because we weren't suppossed to bring outsiders there and the heros are going to raid it making it unsave to the memebers." answered Monoma. "But-" Tsubara got interrupted by Kendo. "No. We could potentialy even bring the heros in danger. We don't know how many traps and wherre they are. If one thing we ggot taught by the lost ones, is that sometimes it is better if we don't say everything." The group walked in silence again and then they heard a click. Everyone instantly stopped. "Okay.. Who was it?" asked Kendo. "M-Me." answered Tsunotori. "How come we didn't step in it when we walked here?" questioned Mina. "Because you strayed a bit from your course." said a girl walking from behind them towards them. "And you are?" asked Shiosaki. "No one you need to know. The  girl that triggered the trap please keep standing there and everyone other than her move away. " ordered the girl. "Wait at least say a codname." demanded Momo. "If you want to know. It's Shiro. Now hold still." said Shiro and in the next moment pushed Tsunotori away. An arrow flew past Shiro, where Tsunotori was a few moments ago. "I am going to lead you out of here, so you don't step into traps and if then i can help." said Shiro and helped Tsunotori up. "If it is true that you guys are at war, how come you are here?"asked Jiro. "Because we are back-up or the medics, who are able to operrate on someone if needed . We go out when the first suprisse attack doesn't work and our people need help." explained Shiro. "You don't seem to be much older than us, How old are you?" asked Shiosaki. "I can't tell exactly how old i am, but let's say we would see each other at school sometimes." answered Shiro. "What?! Wh< are you doing this?" asked Mina. "Easy, because i know the bad side of the society tht relays on one person alone and i was raped by hero. The hero wanted to kill me, but Shado came and killed them instead, but it was in self defence." answered Shiro. "Who was it?" asked Bakugo with some explosions going off. "I think it was a new one, not sure tho. I saw him on the same day fighting a villian in board day light and giving the villian to the police. I think his name  was some thing along the lines of Mr. Mystic or something like that. His death got written of as a lost fight against stain the hero killer." answered Shiro. The group was walking through the woods. "Welp, now it's safe for you to walk freely." said Shiro and vanished inside the woods.