Training camp(5)

"So what exactly are they going to do?" asked Aizawa. "Simple. Run from us." answered Madness. "What?" asked confuised students. "Just run and don't let them catch you!" shouted Kendo already running with Monoma. "Wait a sec. What happens if we get caught?" asked Kaminari. "Extra training. We give you a ten second head start. Better use it!"replied Kuro. "Oh, we want to watch!" said Miku. "Okay, we are going to carry you with us and follow them." responded Izuku. He and Hitoshi were going to pick the two up. "Oh hell no! You can't carry them!" protested Aizawa. "Well Ochaco was going to use her quirk on them so we can keep up with them and if you want to stop us you gotta catch us first." replied Hitoshi. Izuku and Hitoshi picked the childrens up and dashed into the woods. "Get the fuck back here!" shouted Aizawa and went after them. "Ten sec from now, so run!" shouted Helios laughing a bit. The students ran as they heard the countdown. The six trainer went after them. "ANGRY POMARAININ! STOP WITH THE EXPLOSIONS YOU ARE GIVING AWAY YOUR POSITION!" shouted Lynx and ran in the direction of the many explosions. "WALMART SPIDERMAN YOU ARE LEAVING A TRACE WITH THE  TAPE!" shouted Dove and went after Sero. "VINE EVE! YOU ARE ALSO LEAVING A TRACE!" shouted Madness and went after Shiozaki. "PIKACHU LOOK AT WERE YOU RUNNING!" shouted Zero. "YO! BEASTY IT'S FINE TO HAVE WAR CRY, BUT NOW IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME!" shouted Kuro. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PROBLEM CHILDRENS?!" shouted Aizawa at Helios whoo came across him. "Have fun searching them nobody had managed to find them in this kind of training exercise!" replied Helios and vanished. "HORNY IS OUT!" shouted Madness having caught Tsunotori. "ANGRY POMARAININ IS OUT!" shouted Lynx having suprised BAkugo and caught him. "CRAVTY IS OUT!" shouted Helios having caught Momo. "MEATAL BOY AND ROCK BOY ARE OUT!" shouted Madness having caught both at the same time. "MUSHROOM IS OUT!" shouted Dove. "SIS GET PIKACHU! HE KNOCK HIMSELF OUT!" shouted Zero. "MIRALE GET WALMART SPIDERMAN HE KNOCKED HIMSELF OUT TOO!" shouted Dove. "SOMEBODY GET KNOCK OFF DRAGON! HE IS INJURYED AND OUT!" shouted Kuro standing by Rin. "BEASTY IS OUT!  BROKEN AANG IS OUT TOO!" shouted Helios. "PINKY IS OUT!" shouted Zero. One after another the students were caught.

"Damn, they are fast." commented Pixi-Bob. "Of course they are. They trained this who know how long." said Vlad King. "They are outnumbered, it only is that fast because the students aren't working in teams." said Aizawa giving up on finding the problem childrens in the woods. "What do you mean?" asked Mina. Everyone that got caught regrouped by the camp. "If you would have worked with someone the chance of them sneaking up on you is smaller. Not only that if theyfound you they could help ppuushing them away again." explained Aizawa. "What the heck is wrong with Madness? She jumped from a cliff to get me!" exclaimed Awase. "All of them are crazy." commented Tetsutetsu."Who is still out there?" asked Momo. "I think it's Kendo, Monoma,Jiro and Shoji." answered Mandalay. " EARLOOP IS OUT!" came a shout out of the woods. "OH SHIT!" came another shout and someone came crashing out of the woods. "What the fuck happened?" asked Bakugo stunned. "Arghh, who the fuck taught her?" questioned Lynx getting up from the ground and dusting himself off. "What happened and are you alright?" asked Mandalay. "Yeah i am fine and to what happened Hands just made me get into a trap which yeeted me around ...i don't know.. i would say a few hundred meters. The thing is it is a trap that hurts pretty badly and well yeets people." explained Lynx. "You're sure you're fine?" questioned Aizawa. "Yeah just wait a sec." answered Lynx and pooped his left shoulder in again. "What the fuck?!" exclaimed the students. "What? Never saw someone re-locate their own joint?" asked Lynx. "No.." answered Momo for the students. "Well, now you did. Well i need to get reveng-... I mean catch someone." said Lynx and ran into the woods again. "COPYCAT IS OUT AND NEEDS A MEDIC!" came a shout again. After a bit Monoma was carried out of the woods by Ochaco and Tsu. "What happened?" asked a concerend Kodai. "He fought with Madness and a quirk malfunction happened. Madness knocked hoim out to prevent lasting damage." explained Ochaco. "He is going to be fine, isn't he?" asked Komori. "Yes, he is just unconcious." answered Ochaco. "Welp the only ones in there are Kendo and Shoji. Never thought Shoji would last longer than Monoma." commented Shoto. "OCTI IS OUT!" was shouted out of the woods. "Wonder how they got him." muttered Tenya. "Last one iss Kendo not really suprised there." commented HItoshi putting down Nobu. "Where the heck were you?!" asked Aizawa angrily. "In the woods and in the shadow of others." answered Izuku standing behind Aizawa, who jumped a bit. Miku was laughing and rolling on the ground. "HANDS IS OUT!" came a shout. After a few minutes the 6 trainer witha bit beaten up Kendo came out of the woods. 

"You did hold up good." complemented Kuro Kendo. "You hold back so it wasn't that great." muttered Kendo. "Bitch, you sent me flying out of the woods with that trap of yors and your one of the only ones that could somewhat fight us." responded Lynx. "NII-SAN! Are you okay? We saw you flying through some branches." questioned Miku running up at her brother. "Yes, i'm fine. Did you have fun?" replied Lynx. The siblings nodded smiling. A phone went off. "Sorry gotta take this."excused Helios himself. When he came back he looked a bit grim. "What happened? Everything good?" asked Shoto. "Yeah. My siblings needs come here and the bitchs somehow found out their school. They didn't leave the school ground and wait for Oboro to bring them her."  explained Helios. "Wait should they be in prison?" asked Ochaco. "Yeah, but they got free or something apperently and showed up by their schools." answered Helios. "NII-SAN!" shouted a child runnning and crying. "I am here! It's okay!" replied Helios and picked the child up. "Hey Nii-san!" greeted an older girl. "Hey Fukuro, how are ya?" greeted Helios back. "Good, How come this Oboro had us come here and why are you in your suite?" replied Fukuro. "About that. The other as you can see are in our suits because we are training the students of you UA here. Izuku kinda took out their teacher and to make it up we came." explained Helios.