bitch what?

"Hold up, they located Hawks. Guys?" said Mindis looking a bit pale. "What is it?" asked Reap. "We know where it is, we have to go back.HE is holden by the same group that wanted to sell the other 3 before we escaped." answered Mindis. Now all 3 of them paled. "Okay.. It may complicat thing a bit, but we got it." said Reap. "Listen up! Before we do anything, you need to know that most of the memberes of lost ones, were traumtized, but are doing this to keep others from living  through what they had. Having sadi that, DON'T and i mean DON'T touch our people, unless it is to pull them out of the way of danger. If you touch them the wrong way you could trigger them. This does applies to us,too" stated Shado. "First ahhm okay, but it is not right to fight like this, second why does it complicat things, shouldn't it make things easier?" said Aizawa. "Boi, you are one to talk about not fighting while having mental health problems. It does complicat it because it is their main base and it is heavly gaurded. The last time we attacked some of our comrads died. We nearly lost Shado. He nearly died and if we didn't happened to come across a doc, who helped us, he would have been dead." responded Mindis. The heros heads snapped to Shado and he himself just shrugged. "Shit happens, anyway we need to move if we want to get Hawks back, without him being near death!" informed Shado. The 3 walked out of the room. "Wat are you waiting for follow them and help getting Hawks back!" shouted Nezu.

When the heros finally catched up with the 3, they were met with double the amount of people than they were. "Okay everyone knows this is rescue mission, first of get as many as possible out. Squad Delta your job is to distract them as much as you can, let lose and give them hell. Squad Beta , get inside and destroy their comunication system and use it to confuse them as much as possible.  Squad Omega and Alpha are going in and take the hostages, lead them outside. We are going to search for Hawks i have an idea where he is held." ordered Shado. "What about the heros?" asked one of the members. "Oh, they are going to stay here, they aren't trained like us, but they are going to protect the hostage after Squad Alpha and Omega brought them out." replied Shoda. He got a chours of Yes's. "We need to move or they are going to detect us!" stated Mindis looking up from his laptop. "GO! GO! GO! IT BEGINS NOW!" shouted Shado and the whole group scattered into their Squads and did as they were told. 

"SHADO!" called Aizawa out. "What? it's not the time for it?!" shouted Shado back and vanished with the rest inside the hideout. "Nezu? What are we supposed to do now?" asked Yamda through their comnicator. "Do as they said, He is right we are traind other then they have and not only that we don't even have a righ to take a step into the bulding. " reponded Nezu. Shortly after that chaos erupted inside and outside the hideout. The heros were now, a bit glade that the lost ones are not villians. "What are we watching right now?" asked Midnight completly dumbfunded. The distraction team literaly screamed in the face of some guards, others were throwing glitter and paint bomds, while laughing like a maniac. "I don't know, but it looks like fun." utterd Yamada. "OI! HEROS! HERE ARE SOME OF THE HOSTAGES!" screamed one of the Alpha/Omega squad. The heros run to them and took the hostages and lead them away to a save spot. "Damn! They are fast!" exclaimed Gran Torino. "HEROS!" another one of the Alpha/Omega squad shouted. When the heros looked to them they saw more hostages, Aizawa, Yamada, Midnight, Igenium and Kamui Woods went to get the Hostages, while the rest stayed behind to protect the ones already there. It was going great, till they heard a scream that made them momentarly freeze up. "BITCH GET THE FUCK BACK HERE! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!" they heard Shado screaming. "What the fuck?!" exclaimed Aizawa. Then one of the Alpha/Beta squad came to them with more hostages. "You need to leave! Get the victims and run!" they shouted at the Heros. "What? What happened?" asked Aizawa. "We found Hawks, he is alright and is attended to, but there was an explosion and we got cut of from our leaders! The situation has changed!" The member explained. "WE can't just leave, what about the rest of the hostages we can't leave them behind!" argued Gran Torino. "I just brought the last of the living ones outside. every other hostage are already dead." responded The memeber. something began to beep and the colour of the member drained. "What is that about?" asked Aizawa, having a bad feeling. "IT is an SoS alarm.. for a member is hurt badly and needs help." explaind the member. "Why are you not doing anything then?!" asked Yamada. Instead of answering the member hold up his arms. The heros could now see a holographic screen on the arm, that showed two names. Shado and Dual. Then another one poped up. Reap. "Because you can't get to them anymore..." Aizawa uttered shocked. Another explosion went off. "Where is Hawks?" asked Woods. "He uhm.. was with the leaders actaully, i was told not to say this, to make you less worry but now.." replied the member.  "GRAB THE FUCK ON!" the groups heard someon yell. Next things they saw was Hawks holding the 6 leaders, somehow. The conusiouse once held onto him, the others where hold by Hawks and Mirale. The members of lost ones first sad now cheered. 

"How is he able to fly?!" shouted Igenuim. "Dunno, but we don't care about that right now. you guys shoud get the vicitims away, because we are going and not risking any of our lifes anymore, bye." the member that was still with them said and ran away. Hawks landed in the middel of the Omega squad. When everyone was off of him, he began to sway and finally collapsed. Befor the heros could even move a muskel, a few of the Omega squad pick him up and brought him to an car, it was the same with the other three that were hurt.  The whole group was gone.

"Did they just kidnaped Hawks? Does that even count as one?" asked Igeniume dumbfounded. "I am not sure..." responded Thirteen. "It doesn't matter get the civilians away from there and meet at the police station!" Nezu ordered over the comunicater.

"I got a messaged from the lost ones, they promised to let Hawks go tthe moment he is back on his feet, but it could take a few days." stated Nezu. "What about the other 3?" asked Aizawa. "Aha i could still see their vitals and called Recovery Girl, we came to the conclusion that they are fine and get treated." responded Nezu. Most of the heros sighed in relief , that the 3 are fine. "Why are we not tracking hem they are weaken and we could catch them?" asked Woods. "First of we can't track them, second i wouldn't do that after they help us, third i would watch what you say. If i am correct, then they could be powerfull alleys, but at the same time if we treat them badly, they could be our worst enemy." said Nezu. The heros looked dumbly at Nezu. "What do you mean?" asked Igenium. "They are not exactly on our side, but at the same not on the vilians side either. They only help the ones that need it, and ater i researched a bit i found out that they did attack police officers to let a bad guy flee. I digged a bit deeper and found out that the guy had a sick child and needed the money he stole to pay for the treatment. Lost ones payed the one that was the victim the money back and help the guy to pay for the treatment of the child, without getting into a debt." explained Nezu. It dawned on the heros, that this goup could potentialy turn a part of the public against them, which coould lead to a bad situation. "And that even though they are young..." muttered Gran Trino. "What do you mean?" asked Woods. "The way they talked and their vocie left us to believe their are young abults." said Aizawa. "Anyway we are done!" chirpped Nezu and left.