Training camp (10)

Mic grab Zero and held him firm. "We going to have a talk. Now." stated Mic. "Take one for the team!" yelled Lynx and dashed out the door. The rest of the lost ones scattered too. Aizawa instantly caught Izuku. "Stay the fuck here! And the others go and catch the rest!" shouted Aizawa. "Oof. Looks like we both have to take one for the team, Kei." said Izuku sitting down. "Tsukauchi keep an eye on them while we go and catch the rest." ordered Aizawa and sprinted after the other lost ones. 

"So, who do you think they are going to actually catch?" questioned Zero. "I would say Hito, Katsu, Ochaco and maybe Tsu. It's a free for all since it isn't directly dangerous." answered Izuku. "Why Katsu?" questioned Zero. "He was limping a bit, bet he came in a fight again or hurt himself drring his training accidently." replied Izuku shrugging. "Why are everyone running from Aizawa?" asked Tsukauchi sitting down in front of the dou. "He is pissed and we do know from expierence that a pissed off Aizawa can be dangerous for our health." answered Zero. "That actually only goes for the training team. The others are running because Aizawa is most likely to go feral on us for letting Kei be in the lost ones and cuss us out like there is no tomorrow. I pray for them that they are at least somewhat abel to walk after he is done with them. They did make it worser tho with the running away, but that's their problem." replied Izuku. "How is that one officer, by the way?" asked Zero. "Officer?" questioned Izuku confuised. "He is fine. To answer you Izuku. A few weeks back an officer got dragged into a hero villian fight. Someone from lost ones had save him and beat the villian before vanishing again. I think you were still unconsious when that happend." explained Tsukauchi. "Who was it?" asked Izuku turning to Zero. "I think it was Neko from the speed and the costum colour, but i never asked her about it." answered Zero scratching the back of his head. Izuku nodded.

Bakugo went after Lynx as a pay back for the first training. He soon spotted Lynx and blasted himself forward to catch him. Lynx heard the explisions andd made a sudden turn and ran a diffrent direction befor hiding in a tree. Kuro was chased by Jiro and Mic. Jiro had tracked him down and informed Mic. They were closing in on Kuro. Kuro tried to jump up into a tree but his knee suddnly gave up and he crashed to the ground. He got up fast, but  he was now limpig clearly for everyone to notice. "Fuck!" cursed Kuro turning around to face his chasers. "I give up!" called out Kuro rasing his hands. "What happened to your leg?" asked Mic walking closer. "I fucked it up a few hours ago." answered Kuro shrugging. "Can you walk?" asked Jiro concerened. "Only a bit, My knee gives out if i put to much pressure on it."  replied Kuro leaning on a tree next to him. "Jiro help him get back, i go look for the rest." ordered Mic. Jiro nodded and help Kuro walk.

When Kuro got inside the common room Izuku and Zero were laughing at him. "How bad?" questioned Izuku after calming down a bit. "It should have been fine if i hadn't twisted it accidetly when i tried to jump up in a tree. I don't think i broke anything." answered Kuro. Izuku motion him to come to him. Izuku looked over the knee and bandaged it. "Have Ochaco a look later it could be that you teared a tendon." stated Izuku. "I'll get you some ice, buddy." said Zero and walked to the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Zero suddenly. "What is it?" questioned Izuku alarmed. "HADES! HADES IS COMING!" shouted Zero running back into the room. "Shit, How did they know?!" cursed Izuku and alarmed everyone with a paidger of the danger. "Tsukauchi inform the heros! Everyone needs to get back here!" ordered IZuku Tsukauchi pulled out his phone and spammed the hero group chat. This way he could get every hero out in the woods and inform the rest to get help as fast as possible. Then a purble portal opened. "Do you know where they all are? I can get them that's faster and safer." questioned Kurugiri. He, Dabi, Shigaraki and Toga were there. "No sadly not. they were chasing the others since they know their identys now and Aizawa is hella pissed because of that." answered Izuku walking around nervously. "Izuku sit down and rest a bit. They are going to be ok. Me and Shirgaraki will go and help search the students. I will text Kurugiri the place when we found some." said Dabi. Shigaraki and Dabi ran out and searched around. "Tsukauchi inform them that the blue fire is from Dabi and to get in that direction! They need to tell the students too!" exclaimed Izuku and called Dabi via paidger to tell him the plan to get the students faster. "Kei, where are the kids?" questioned Kuro looking around. "They are upstairs sleeping already, i go and get them." answered Zero.  Toga helped Izuku to re inforce the windows to make it safer, while Kurugiri waited to get coordinates of students and heros along with the other members that were getting the students out of the woods

Slowly all the students where getting to the house. Zero, Kuro and Izuku kept track on who was still missing and crossed out the ones in the room from their mental list. "What the fuck is happening?!" shouted Bakugo entering the room through the portal. He was one of the last students to get back. " Hades is attacking. We were lucky that Zero noticed them before they started to attack." answered Izuku glad that the students at least were safe now. "Hades?" questioned Awase. "It's a villian organizastion stranger than AFO was. We tried tto take them down on many occasions, but always have to pull back to not risk  civilians held hostage." replied Zero. "Why are they coming here?" asked Kaminari. "We don't know. We only know that they are here for something, but not what." answered Kuro. "It could be that they out for reveng, we did take out one of the closer ones to the leader, when we freed Hawks." stated Izuku standing up. "Take out? You mean you killed him?" questioned Tsukauchi. "Yes, we had to get to Hawks. He also tried to kill us." answered Izuku.