Welp

The group was fit again. Hawks was back with the heros and had his padger look like a wristband made by a fan. It was made to look like a feather on it. They explained him how it worked and every feature it had. He was told that if he ever get inyured badly, that one of the other member will come to help him, even if there are other heros by him. Hawks was suprised and happy, he found people that cared about him no matter what. 

The group were on their way to meet up with Hawks in a cafe. They had already dyed their hair lighter, some more then others. Tdodroki had complete white hair. Iida gave Izuku and Shinso the idea to make a hair brush that could dye their hair and one that could revers it, if needed. It was because of this they don't need to always redye their hair and if they want they can just revers it to their original hair. It made the rest laugh at frist, but they thought it would be good, since they could do it everywhere and if they are alone they can have their hair normal. 

They were in the cafe with Hawks talking about god knows what, when they heard explosions. They went out to look what was going on. They found out that in an alley a criminale had a kid as hostage and was suffacating them. The heros at the scene just standed by and watched the kid get suffocated by the slime villian. They spotted even All Might in the mass of specator. Hawks went up to the heros to asked them, why they aren't doing anything. As response he got only that their quirk aren't working against the villian. Hawks nearly faceplamed at that. "Hang in there kid! I find away to get you out!" called Hawks out. He then saw a message from the others on his padger saying that they will help. He smirked and rushed forward, like he was instructed by Izuku. In the same time the 6 were rushing in, too. Izuku, Shinso and Iida distracted the villian and threw everything on the ground in his face, trying to hit his eye. Ochaco and Tsu were ready to get the kid out, the moment Hawks managed to cut him free. Ochaco peeled the slime infront of the kids mouth and nose away, to let him get well needed oxygen. "NOW!" called ou Hawks, having the kid cut free. Ochaco wasted no time and pulled him and activating her quirk on him. Tsu pulledd himm away with her tongue. Everyone backed up and made themself ready to fight. 

"Holy shit!" "GO Hawks!" "Aren't the ones with hoods on vigilants?"  "I don't care, they at least help to get the kid out!" "That was awsome!" "Yeah, Show the noobs how it is done!" Things like this were shouted by the bystanders. The heros looked stunned. The next thing they saw was that the villian was electrecuted by one of the vigilants. Another one was with the vicitme, calming him down. "Oi! how high was the voltage? He is out could." asked Iida. shinso shrugged "Dunno, it was a new invention. I think it malefunction a bit. Check if he is still breathing, would ya?" asked Shinso. "I- What the fuck?!" exclaimed Hawks facepalming. The group just chuckeled. "You are lucky, he is still breathing!" shouted Iida. "Guys, time to go!" called Izuku. The group left the scene exept for Hawks, who stayed to arrest the villian and hand him over to the police. "Hawks! You worked with vigilants?!" shouted Death Arms. Before he could explain anything, other bystander defended him. "HE at least got the child to safety!" shouted one. "YOU did nothing but stand there and watched, They saved a life!" shouted another one. "They did more then you! Even tho they aren't heros!" shouted another one. Hawks nearly laughed how the bystanders verbaly attacked the heros and they couldn't do shit! He gave the villian to the police and flew away, leaving the other heros to fend for themself. 

Hawks met up with the group again and they hang out like nothing had happened. "It was funny to see them get yelled at." commeted Hawks laughing. "Man, I would have like to see that!" exclaimed Ochaco. "How is the teen anyway?" asked Izuku. "He is fine physical, but i am not sure about him being fine mentaly. He saw heros not helping him and watching him nearly die, not sure how he is coping with that." responded Hawks. "He should be fine, not completly, but mostly." muttered Izuku. No one question how he would know, they just left it.  Hawks phone went off. He acepted the call, since it was Nezu. After he ended the call, he said his goodbye to the group because Nezu wanted to talk about something with him. 

Hawks felt doomed, when he walked into the meeting room.  Inside was Nezu, All Might, Endeavor, Aizawa, Yamada, Midnight and Tsukauchi. He really wanted to just close the door again and walk away. "Now, What do i owe the pleasure?" asked Hawks. "I believe you know." responded Nezu. "Nezu, i think you give me to much credit. I am not as smart as you, so can you pleas tell me why you wanted to talk to me and the reason the others are here." said Hawks. "We saw you worked with the leader group of lost ones. Care to explain?"  asked Nezu. "Coindcence." replied Hawks. "Don't play dumb! You worked with them to good, as that it could be just coinidcenc!" stated All Might. "Did you think about me, being good to think on the spot about how to save someone?" questioned Hawks. "We did still, it is hard to belive you just went with it, you didn't watched what the villian did. You trusted them with your live." said Aizawa. "I do trust them, they did save me and to be honest you guys, wouldn't even know that someone captured me if it wasn't for them. At first i thought that because i wasn't seen for 2 days that you would have traked me down and they just happened to come along. Boi was i suprised to find out it was the other way around." explained Hawks. The room fell quiet. "We are sorry, that was a mistake on our part, Hawks. It does explain why you trust them so much, but not why you knew that they would pull the kid out after you cut him free." stated Nezu looking serious. "Again i was thinking of the best way and they do this too. It was the most logical way to get the kid aways fast and save." answered Hawks. "Tsukauchi? Is he telling the truth?" asked Nezu. "Aha that's were i know you from, your the police detectiv with a lie-detector quirk." commented Hawks. "The first sentece he just said is a lie." stated Tsukauchi. "Bamn and here i thought i would get away from it. Alright the truth is that before i rushed in. they told me what to do. Now if you excuse me, i want to go home." said Hawks and turned to leave. "Wait! You are in contact with villians, we needd to arrest you!" shouted Endeavor. "Endeavor, I would be quiet if i was you. You lost my complet respect for everything you done. The only thing that is protecting you from me is the fact that i promised someone to not fucking kill you. The moment he says it is okay, i will come after you and put you into jail if your alive after i am done with you, bastard." stated Hawks with is back turn to them. "What do you mean, Hawks?" asked Aizawa. "It is not my place to say it, maybe he is manly enough to say it himself and Nezu next time you call me and want to talk, i better not find something like this again, or else i am doone with you." replied Hawks and left.

"Wanna explain what he meant?" Nezu asked Endeavor. "No, i am not even sure what he meant." Endeavor said and lefft the room. Nezu left shortly after with Tsukauchi. "Did Hawks, just threaten Nezu?" asked Yamada. "Looked like it for me." answered Midnight. "How is he even alive right now?" asked Midnight. ""Don't know, but i want the confidence he had." said Yamada and the other two just nodded.