Training Camp

The frist years were going on a training camp with their teachers and the wild wild Pussycats. They were training in the woods own by the Pussycats. Aizawa was training the students in self defence without quriks. At first the students were skeptical, but then remembered the fights of the 6 they saw and how they didn't used they quirks sometimes. They changed partners regulary to not get use to ones fighting and have diffrent expierence. Aizawa went around the students and corrected the stances of the students or giving tips to improve. 

"You can feel it too?" asked Vlad King during the break. "That we are watched? Yeah, but i can't pin point the position." replied Aizawa. "Who could it be?" questioned Mendalay. "I have a guess who it could be, but it wouldn't make sense. He wasn't seen at all and is probably still recovering." responded Aizawa. "Why do you think it could be the person you think it is?" asked Pixi-Bob. "It is because we know how it felt being watch by him, right Sensei?" questioned Bakugo walking up next to the heros. "You should stay out of it." stated Vlad King. "It concers all of us, so shouldn't we all talk to each other?" stated Monoma poping up next to Bakugo. "You are still students. We are responsible for your saftey." said Ragdoll. "You are right, but we have something you don't have." stated Kendo next to Monoma. All of the students were now standing near the heros. "And what could that be?" asked Mandalay . "Monoma, Kendo could you contact them to make sure that it is them and not a threat?" asked Aizawa. "We already did, but only got the respond that there is a suprise for us." answered Monoma. The heros looked confuised, what suprise was waiting for them? Are they gonna take revenge for the disaster before the battle of Kamino or the suddenly missing weapons? The heros were on edge and were carefull now. "Break is over! Let's get back to the training!" ordered Aizawa.

"Why do i get the feeling this isn't some kind of coincidenst?" asked Iida. The 6 were near the U.A first years training camp, sent there to releax and chill, while recovering. "That is defintly not a coincendent. They fucking planed this." cursed Izuku. "What are we going to do now?" asked Ochaco. "We have two option. Either go and meet them or we move away and hope not to come across them." stated Hitoshi. The 6 were thinking and wispering about the pro's and con's of their option, while sitting in a tree. Little did they know that the tree they were in was messed with by the ones that took them here. They heard a crack under them and their eyes widden. They jumped into the next tree and hoped that the heros and students didn't heard the crashing down of the 6 tree brenches they were on a few moments ago. 

The heads of the heros snapped to a crashing sound, not sure what it was they decided to check it out. The students tagged along. The heros and students walked into the forest and came across the broken branches fast. Too fast for the liking of 6 hidding in the tree next to it. The heros looked at the branches and wanted to leave it. "Wait! These were damaged by someone!" stated Tiger looking closer at the ends of the branches. "Why tho?" asked Kodai. Monoma and Kendo's heads snapped up loooking into the trees. "What is it?" asked Aizawa. "When we trainedd under Aki, he made us run in the woods, where we were allowed to run freely. He also made us learn how to move around the tree branches. It was oneof the first things we were thought to run freely on any ground." explained Kendo. "So someone could be in the trees?" questioned Mina. Everyone was looking up and searched the trees trying to spot someone. Aizawa slowly reached to his scraf and suddendly flung it inside the tree next to the ones with broken branches. "OH SHIT! MOVE!" shouted someone in the tree and then 6 figures were seen moving around in the top of the trees. "GET THEM!" shouteed Aizawa. Pixi-Bob use her quirk make the trees fall and the ones in them with it. "AHHHH!" screamed the 6 crashing to the ground. You could hear groans and curses from the group as they rose from the ground. On their feet again, they didn't turn, but ran away. Then 6 others dropped out of the trees infront of them. "No no no. You gonna stay." said one recognised as Aki from the students and two teachers. The students walked up to them and greeted them. "Let us pass!" demanded Izuku. He along with the rest of the squad were a bit paniced with the coming closerr of the class. "Nahh, I don't think so." answered Blaze. "You planned this. Why tho?" asked Shoto. "Why? Maybe because all you do is planning our next move and train or fight. We do this so you have contact with others and don't plan how you gonna take down another drug ringg or what it was we caught you planning." answered Shiro.  "We should have chosen other as our follower." muttered Shinso. "Wouldn't have chnge this. Everyone is agreeing to this and helped plan it." retorted Nox.

"So you gonna explain what is going on?" asked Aizawa walking to the front of the students. "Glady! We are going to give you them to watch over. They tried to plan a mission for when they get the premission to go on missions again. They are going to keep you company for the rest of the training camp and we are going to get them after all this ends. Have fun!" explained Neko. Behind the temporay leaders opene a portal and the 6 vanished in it. "Fuck!" cursed Tenya. THe 6 turned around akwardly. "Hi?" said Tsu. Aizawa stood there and just looked at the 6 teens. The students had tears in their eyes or were shocked. "Well, it is nice too meet you." said Mandalay. "Same here." replied Shoto. "So... uhm...BYE!" said IZuku and the 6 booked it. "AFTER THEM! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!" shouted Bakugo. It was on. The 6 ran fromm the students an heros and were waving between the trees without tripping. In contrast the students and even the heros sometimes tripp and fell to the ground. They were running towards a hill, but stop and used a diffrent rout suddenly, making the students and heros confuised. Tsuburaba used his quirk after getting close enough to make a air wall infront of the 6 rrunning. "Nice thinking!" complimented Momo. The 6 crashed into the wall, because they had to much sppeed to stop. L Laying on the ground the 6 groaned.