search and you may find

The class were in the dorms. Bakugo hardly came out of his room.  "Did the heros find them or anything on him?" asked Kaminari. "No." answered Momo. "I am going to look for them the more the better right?" asked Kirishima and stood up. "I am in!" exclaimed Kaminari. "Me,too" said Mina. In the end the class decided to look for the 6 missimg classmates. 

"The 6 missing teenagers that we thought to be dead are alive." anounced Nezu. One of the reporters had a photo of the 6 fleeing from the USJ. "Why did you say it then?" asked one. "We didn't know it, they hid in the dark. They had reasons to stay hidden, we belive that they hid becaus they didn't want to endanger anyone." explained Aizawa. It wasn't going good for them.  The media blamed them for the attack and for the again missing of 6 teenagers. 

Meanwhile the class secretly left the dorms and were searching in the city. They were walking around looking at every person that looked sus to them. "Do we even now what we are doing?" asked Tokoyama. "We are looking at anyone that is sus and talk with them." said Mina. They walked around the new orphanage of the siblings the 6 missing friends. Unknown to them, they were very close to Izuku, who was at the orphanage to visit the kids. 

Izuku didn't know that the class was outside and went outside with a bunch of kids to go to the nearby park. He wore a black slevless hoodie and a surgicale mask. The kids were having fun playing on the playground or chatted with Izuku. "So you say that you are still healing?" asked Hakira. "Yeah, i couldn't dodge in time. Same with Sho, but he stayed at the base to recover." answered Izuku. "You need to be more carfull!" demanded Hiro. "You know we always try to be carefull, but sometimes things don't go the way we want." explained Izuku and ruffeled Hiro' s hair. "We know, but we don't want to lose you guys. Why don't you train us so we can help?" asked  Ryota. "It is good that you want to help us and everything, but you are to young and have a future. We do it for you and if you are old enough, we can talk about you guys joining." replied Izuku. "Yeah!" exclaimed Ryota, making Izuku laugh. 

"How about we make a break?" asked Momo. "Yeah, there is a park we can releax a bit there." agreed Jiro. The group went inside the park and were looking for a place they could releax. "Aww, look at the kids on the play ground it looks so cute." said Hagakure, pointing at the playground. "The person there does look sus, what is he doing?" asked  Kamimari. "It is probably watching over someone of the kids. They don't look scared or uncomfortable with himm there." answered  Sero. They could hear the kids talking, so they could do something if the person does something. "But it is odd that both his arms are bandaged." commented Shoji. "Dude, you always wear a mask, so it could be that he too, wears bandages to not scare the kids" said Kirishima. Bakugo was with them, but always quiet. He listened to the talking of the kids, finding it odd that the one in the slevless hood never got called by name and the kids only pointed to them if they talked to him. "Call Aizawa-sensei, now!" wispered-yelled Bakugo at Mina. "Why do you want me to call him?" asked Mina. "The children are talking to Izuku. I recogniz the damn nerds voice, but wasn't sure if he was it. The white one just called him Izuku." answered Bakugo in a quiet yet urgened voice. Mina didn't wast anymore time and called Aizawa telling him what Bakugo said and shared her location with him. 

The teacher were just finished with the press-confernce, when Aizawas phone rang. "Hello?...Why are-wait you think you found Izuku?.....Okay....NO! Don't! wait for me i am coming, but keep an eye on him ad let me know if he goes somewhere. .... Don't always look at him or he will notice, make it seem like you are talking among you, while having him in your field of view.... I am on my way." Aizawa spoke. Nezu was looking at him intensly. "Where are they?" asked Nezu. "Near the orphanage in a park, Izuku is seen with younger kids on a playground." Aizawa answered already picked Nezu up and running. They weren't that far from the location and Aizawa had his scarf under his jacket. 

"Where is he?" asked Aizawa upon meeting his class. "There! The one in the with the black hood is Izuku." answered Momo and pointed at the play ground. This time they were spotted by Izuku, who was informed by Hakira, who noticed Nezu. Izuku stood up and called the children together telling them that they were going. "Dang it! He noticed!" Aizawa cursed and got in action. He wrapped his scarf around Izuku, who tried to dodged but was still too hurt to really dodge. The children screamed and started to freak out. "Hey! Hey! It is okay! That's Aizawa, i told you about him! He is a hero and is not going to hurt me!" called Izuku out, trying to clam the children down. Ryota, Hiro Hakira, Haruko and Kimiko recovered from their shock and began to calm dow the younger ones. Either hugging, patting or just talked with the paniced childrensr. Izuku turned around and making eye contact with Aizawa. "I see you have a new scarf." said Izuku. The class came up from behind Aizawa. The girls, Kirishima and Kaminari walked to the childrens wanting to comfort them. "NO! STOP! Don't go near them!" Izuku shouted to make the group stop. Hakira, Ryota and Haruko turned around. When they saw the students walking to them, the 4 children walked infront of the still scared childrens and the other 3 trying to comfort those. "Don't come closer! They are already scared and you are making it worser!" shouted Ryota. "Little guy, we only here to help." reasoned Kirishima. "If you take another step closer, we are going to use our quirks!" threaten Haruko. "Aizawa some of the children are traumatized! Make them stop! The closer they get, the more the risk of triggering one of the childrens!" pleaded Izuku trying to get out of the hold. "Back up, students!" ordered Aizawa. "But Sensei, we only want to help them!" argued Mina. "You are making it worser at the moment. Back up and give the childrens space!" yelled Izuku. The class looked at him, then at the childrens and backed up slowly. "Thanks" said Hakira. The childrens calmed down. 

"Wanna explain somethings?" asked Aizawa and still having Izuku in his scarf. "Nah, i pass that one." replied Izuku. "It wasn't a question." stated Aizawa. "Still not gonna explain it. I am not even sure what i should explain." responded Izuku. "Izuku, why did you run?" asked Kirishima. "If i remember correctly i wasn't running, but got carried." sassed Izuku. "You are goning to talk to us and we are taking you back." said Nezu. "I can't leave the childrens alone, tho." responded Izuku. "Then call the caretaker to come and get them." said Aizawa. "Can't she is alone at the orphanage at the moment with the rest." replied Izuku. "Then the students are taking them home."  said Aizawa. "Doesn't work, the childrens are only following someone they know for obivious reasons." responded Izuku. "Then call someone they know to come." said Nezu. "That's another problem. Nezu i know that you want me to call the others that are missing. Not gonna happen." replied Izuku. "Alright than dwhat about Hawks, they should know him from the fire." suggested Aizawa. "How would you know?"  asked Izuku. "It was hard to miss. He was using feathers to tiggle the childrens." answered Aizawa with a smirk. "Argh, fine. Hakira take my phone and call Hawks. Could you hold the phone up for me?" asked Izuku. "Yeah, i can do that." answered Harika and grabed Izuku's phone unlocking it and calling Hawks. 

"Yeah, hello it's me Izuku... I know, but ahm you see Aizawa has a hold of me, right now.... yes i am wrapped up in his scarf... Stop laughing you damn chicken!... the reason i call is that i am with some of the childrens from the orphanage... right i need you to bring them home...i cut your wings of and fry them, if you don't stop laughing.... I know, don't remind me....i am dead.. see ya" spoke Izuku. "When is he here?" asked Nezu. "In a few, but could you let me out of the scarf?" reponded Izuku. Aizawa denited it and they waited for Hawks. After Hawks left with the children, Izuku was picked up and thrown over Aizawas shoulder. He did try to run once after he got out of the scarf and tangeling it, but Bakugo used his explosion to jump on Izuku.  Aizawa used his scarf to complety wrap Izuku up leaving only his head out.