dark suprise

The sports festival came around and this time it was not the top news. Despite all the first years had prepared for it. It was going to be completely good.
Bakugo placed first in the first round and was second in the second round. In the third round were around half of both hero classes.
Everyone was waiting for the third round to begin. There was just one thing that stopped everything. Hades had sent a message. All heroes were on alarm. The hero course first years that would be participating were gathered in the arena getting restless as they knew something was up.

Then a helicopter flew over the stadium and six people were dropped from it. The first years instantly knew who it must be. Monoma quickly copied Bakugos quirk and both used explosions to fly up and catch one. Aizawa quick as his class sprang out of the moderating box and used his scarf to catch one of the six falling, pulling them to himself and successfully catching them. Hawks caught two as his quirk allowed him to catch one in one of his hands. The last Person was caught by Dark Shadow.

Bakugo caught Izuku

Monoma caught Shoto

Aizawa caught Hitoshi

Hawks caught Ochaco and Tsu

Dark Shadow caught Tenya

Thanks to the explosion made by Bakugo and Monoma the field was filled with smoke, meaning that the spectator or the cameras couldn't get a clear view of the six. Momo made a big privacy trap, which then got held up from the rest of the first year. Recovery rushed out and quickly got to work. Then Aizawa noticed something. All six had a letter written with dried blood on them in different hard to notice places. On Izuku was the letter I, Hiroshi had N. Tenya had P. On both Ochaco and Tsu the letter O. On Shoto the letter S. It took awhile but the it click. "Poison," stated Aizawa. "What?" asked Hawks confused. "Poison. Each one of them has on letter written on them. Put together the word Poison forms," explained Aizawa. Recovery girl gasped. "It's to inform us. All six have poison in their system, but I can't find out what it is," said Recovery girl. "Give me a blood sample from each. Maybe we have already come into contact with it," requested Zero stepping out of a teleportation gate of Kurogiri. Recovery girl nodded and quickly drew blood from each. Zero tanked before vanishing again. "Okay let's go. We need to move the six out of here, before someone sees them," instructed Aizawa. "We are going to need stretchers for each and people to carry them," added RG. Mina, Kaminari, Tetsutetsu and Tendo went to get other teachers that weren't there yet. Soon enough there were people gather to carry the six out of the stadium. Hawks used his feathers to help hold up the privacy tent.

________________________
Soo yeah. I have no idea how to write on this story anymore. I will maybe end this story here, but for now I put it on a Haitus.