Identitys

Hawks landed in UA and the group walked to the confrence room. "Hello, heros." greeted Sis. "What can we do for you?" asked Nezu. "First of call Endeavor, All Might, Gran Torino, Miruko, Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Kamui Woods and Gang Orca." demanded Shado. "And why should we?" asked Snipe. "Just do it! What happened today was a declaeration of war form a very strong foe." responded Reap. "Why should we trust you? you just killed someone."questioned Power Loader. "True i killed someone to save others  and it would have a disaster if i hadn't." replied Shado. "What is the reason you want those here?" asked Nezu. "We need power. As much as we hate it to have to work with two of them. We need to fight L.O.V more spezific All for One. They are the ones behind the attack." answered Sis. "Okay Because we can't get the man power we need. Our members are scattered and i believe Izuku hd told you that there are young teens under our command. We don't want to risk their live more than their already are." answered Dual. "What is the average age of the members?" dared Yamada to ask. "The average age in the fighting groups are around 17 to 18. The oldest one we have that is in the fighting groups is 29. In the Medics it's around the age of 24 to 25." answered Mindis. "That are childrens! Why are they even fighting?!" shouted Vlad King. "They do it because some heros only care about money and popularity. For fuck sake they don't even want to fight! We do it to save as many as we can, that are forgotten by the heros!" shouted Hawks. "We?" questioned Nezu. "He is part of lost ones. We accepted his request to become part of us, when we saved him and healed him. He doesn't really fight for us and is more like a back up if something goes wrong or we need a hero at the scene." explained Reap. "You work with them?!" exclaimed Snipe. "Got a problem at least i didn't shoot a young adult that is clearly brainwashed and not in controle of his action!" responded Hawks. "He was the leader of the attack on the USJ." defended Snipe himself. "He is an inocent man that didn't get help by the heros after he killed his family by accident when his quirk activited when he was young. He got found by All For One and brainwashed. Tenko wanted to became a hero." shouted Hawks. "Hold up! You know him from childhood?" asked Reap. "Yes. I know him, why?" questioned Hawks. "That is the best fucking news we have today!" shouted Shado. "What is the meaning of this?" asked Midnight. "Sorry about him, but he is right. Because Hawks here can break the brainwash Tenko Shimura has." answered Mindis. "How would it work and how do you know?" questioned Nezu. "We know because we already had one that was brainwashed by All for one. One of our members had an conection to the person and was able through skin contact and talking to break the person out of the brainwash." answered Mirale.  "Intressting and you think all of the members are brain washed?" asked Nezu. "No, but we guess most. We know that Shimura, Kurigiri and Toga are." replied Mindis. "Who was the one that was brainwashed and freed?" asked Aizawa. "You would be suprised. It was Touya Todoroki." answered Shado. "The missing son of Endeavor?" questioned Snipe. "Yes. The oldest of the Todoroki siblings." confirmed Dual. 

The heros the 6 demanded to come were arriving and settling down. "For the new ones. Hawks works with lost ones and is a member since his resuce from Hades. The attack on the mall today was the doing of the L.O.V and some of the members are brainwashed." explained Nezu. "What are we doing here then?" asked anoyed Endeavor. "Bitch shut it! We only have you here because you are  needed to ffight against the nomus." snapped Dual at him. "Nomus? Like the one from the USJ?" questioned Aizawa. "Yes, only stronger." confirmed Mirale. "Pfft.. are you that weak that you can't fight against a few nomus? what a dissapointment."mocked Endeavor. "That's it! You are going down!" shouted Dual. Him, Shado and Hawks attacked Endeavor. The heros wanted to intervent. "Stop it! You are not helping Endeavor. He got what he deserved." said Aizawa. "Are you on their side or on ours?" asked All Might. "All Might, you should know best why. You were there when Izuku told us why the 6 hid in the shadow. You even knew Izuku was Yamamoto and didn't tell anyone. On top of it you threaten him not to say he is your son." said Nezu and put every hero on edge. "What? He is your son?!" exclaimed Midnight. "Are you going to say what happen with Izuku or do we need to?" asked Sis. "You are going to lie anyways, I don't have to hide anything!" boosted All Might. "Wanna try again?" asked Reap. "You can't do anything, you don't even know Izuku." said All Might. "I am not going to say this again. All Might you are only allowed in UA, because they asked me to get you so shout your mouth." threaten Nezu.

 "Izuku had told us, he was part of the attackers before and that you have the ground rule not to reveal your identity's except if you are going to war. For me it sound like you are going to war and need our help." added Nezu. "That is correct." confirmed Mindis. "We are going to reveal our identitys, but first let us get Dual and Shado from Endeavor, before they accidently kill him." followed Sis. She and Rep went to the 2 and pulled them away from Endeavor. Hawks stopped by himself after the 2 were pulled away. "So who are you really?" asked Midnight. "Uhhh, you going to hate us a bit, at least Aizawa." muttered Mindis. "Anyways please don't kill us, yeah i am looking at you Aizawa. I am ... Izuku." stated Shado and pulled down his hood and mask. "I am Ochaco." stated Sis and pulled down her hood and mask. "Shinso Hitoshi." stated Mindis and pulled down his cover like Izuku. "Iida Tenya." stated Reap and uncovered his face. "I am Asui Tsuyu." stated Mirale and uncovered her face. "Shoto Todoroki." stated Dual and uncovered like the rest. The 6 stood infront of stunned heros. "That is a joke, right?" questioned Yamada. Sorry no, we are the funders and leaders of lost ones." responded Iida. "But your were kidnaped and held captive." stated Midnight and Aizawa facepalmed the desk infront of him. "They never once said when and how  they escaped, we only knew that they escaped and instantly thought it was lost ones that freed them." muttered Aizawa glaring at the 6. "Wait a sec! lost ones are at least 3 years active tthat would mean you were at least 12 when that raid happen tha made lost ones known." exclaimed Ectoplasma. "Well we funded lost ones with 10. To be honest we didn't thought it would get this big." responded Tsu. "What the fuck?!" exclaimed Yamada. "Wait! Who taught you to fight?" asked Aizawa. "We learned it when we were held captive. Izuku has the most talent tho." answered Todoroki. "Where did you learn the rest?" asked Nezu. "Self taught and well i needed to know how to patch me up when the bitch beat me" said Izuku shrugging