IDK

2 weeks past and the group had been going out at nights on patrols. They crashed sometimes with Eraserhead, who always tried to catch at least one, but failed. The group had forgotten about the letters from UA, so they were suprissed, when Yuki walked into their base holding the letters.

"Just as i thought you really forgot about them." utterd Yuki handing the letters over. she already knew the fake identitys of the 6. "Thanks, Yuki!" exclaimed Tsu. The 6 opened the letters. Out fell a disc. Then a holograph pop up. It was All Might. "I AM HERE! To inform you that you have passed the entrance exam. You are in  Class 1-A. Congratualtion, this is your hero academia!" said the projection. "We are in the same class!" shouted Ochaco after they heard every disc. The group cheered. Then they fell quiet. "What is it?" asked Yuki a bit concerend. "We don'T have any school supplies!" answered Todoroki. Yuki felt like she just got smacked. The 6 were trying to get into a school and forgot to get school supplies. "We are going shopping!" ordered Yuki. The 6 nodded and got ready to go out. They went to diffrent shops to get the things they needed. It was afternoon and the group decided to go to a food court o eat something.

"I swear one of these days i catch one of them!" said Aizawa, making the group nearly having a heartattack. He was with Yamada and Midnight by the same food court as the group. The 6 prayed that the 3 don't notice them, but lady  luck wasn't with them. "Hey aren't you the group that took the entrance exam together?" asked Yamada the group. "Yeah, we are, how do you know?" asked Izuku to make it look like they have no idea, who is talking to them. "MY bad, I am Yamada Hizashi or Present Mic. The grumpy looking one is Aizawa Shota or Eraserhead andd the woman is Kayama Nemuri or Midnight. We are teachers at UA and saw you there." explained Yamada. The group nodded, before one could say anything Midnight butted in. "Who is the woman with you?" she asked. "I am a caretaker of an orphange and raised them." answered Yuki. "You are the one listed as  guardin of the group." commented Aizawa. "It was a pleasure to meet you, but we need to go. The little ones are waiting for their older siblings." said Yuki. It amazed the group how easily Yuki just lied to pro heros. "Oh okay, bye." said Yamada. The group left.

"How were you able to come that fast up a lie?" asked Iida. "I actaully had made perparations for something like this. I know you guys and well you told me about your new Identitys and i just went with it and mad my own part of the lie." answered Yuki shrugging. "I-Fair point." said Izuku. The group laughed a bit, before parting to go home.

It was the first day of school, the 6 went to school and chatted along the way. In the school was chaos, everyone was trying to get to their class, the new first years searched for their and asked others. The 6 just walked around, looking at signs to find their class. they stayed together andd talked. Izuku watched the other students. Then his eyes fell on Bakugo. He stiffened a bit, the group notice this and looked to where he was looking. "Welll, if it isn't the boom-boom boy." commented Shinso.  This caused Izuku, Iida and Ochaco to snicker a bit. They talked a bit before everyone of them felt like they were watched. The group looked around the class, making it as unnoticeable as possible. Iidas eyes then spotted Aizawa on the ground in his yellow sleeping bag. Iida tapped the others and everyone of them looed at Aizawa. They tried not to laugh at the teacher. They managed that, but they were smiling widly. Aizawa stood up. "It took 9 seconds for you to notice me, that is to long. My name is Aizawa Shota, call me Aizawa-Sensei. I am your homeroom teacher. Change into P.E uniform and meet m outside training ground." said Aizawa and walked out. The class hurried after him. They all changed and walked out, the 6 changed a bit slower than ussally to aviod being more sus. "You are going to do a few activities and get ranked from best to worst. The last place is going to get expelled." stated Aizawa. The class did their activities. It was ball throw, when the group decided to go all out. Ochaco let the ball float into the orbit getting infinity. Iida threw the ball up, and activied his quirk, then kicking the ball. Tsu used her tongue as a way to get the same effect as a sling shot. Todoroki couldn't use his fire, so he threw the ball and blasted it with ice to get farther. Shinsou did it like Iida only without the quirk. Izuku thought of a fun way for him. He threw the ball up and spinned around doing a roundhous kick too the ball. The class was shocked, Aizawa impressed, by their creativity to solve problems. The 6 were placed in the top 10 of the class.  "My way was the best!" said Izuku, the group was argueing about who did solve the problems the best. The rest of the class stood there dumbfounded, they were worried about how they placed in the ranking, while the 6 were argueing how they could have done, better and who wsa better. 

"Are they seriously argueing about who was better instead of looking at their ranking?" asked Kaminari. "I think they already guessed that they aren't the last place." said Momo. Kaminari and Kirishima went up to the group. "Hey, Why aren't you looking at the results?" asked Kirishima. "Hm, Oh we know no matter which place we have, Aizawa-Sensei isn't going to kick us out." relied Izuku, before joining the argument again. "How wouldd you know? He did say that the last place is going to get expelled." asked Kaminari. "Yes, he did say that, but he lied. He would have expelled someone he doesn't see worthy of being a pro hero." answered Shinso and rejoined the argument of the group. The class looked at Aizawa, waiting for him to say something. "He is correct i lied to bring the best out of you and to see how you would do under pressure. Either way how did you know about the rest?" responded Aizawa. "We know that you are a only doing logical things and to expelle soemone,because he was weaker as the rest of the class wouldn't be logical even more so on the first day." answered Iida. "How do you know that?" asked Aizawa. "We may or may not have heard you and the teacher talking in the teacher lounch, because the door wasn't completly closed, when we walked by." replied Izuku.  "Why didn't you tell the class?" asked Aizawa. "Because it would have ruined your little test and the pressure of being expelled if not better than others, would be gone." said Iida. The class looked shocked. Aizawa smirked. 

Back in the class, they chatted an got to know each other better. The 6 were now called the Rei-Squad. The idea came from Mina after Aizawa said that some of the class should take them as exsample. It didn't bothered the group much so they just went with it.  Bakugo called them nerds and things like this. The group just ignored him. The class dubbed them as the innocent ones. It mad the group nearly laugh after they heard it, but decided to went with it and act even more innocent. "Before you go! Nezu decided that from this year on, there would be dorms. They are ready in a month or so." Aizawa said and notice the sudden stiffening from the Rei-Squad. Iida raised his hand. "Yes,Sato?" called Aizawa. "You know about our situation, so could we maybe also sometimes stay at home even during the week?" asked Iida. Aizawa was confuised at first, but then it clicked. "I would need to talk about it with Nezu, but i don't think it would be a problem. I am sure he would agree, so you can spent time wih your siblings." answered Aizawa. "Thank you, Sensei!" said the group as one and creeped the rest of the class out. "That was a bit scary, but what do you mean with your situation?" asked Sero. "We maybe tell you, when we get to know you better." answered Izuku and smiled. "Then how does Aizawa-sensei know?" asked Kaminari. "I know because i am your homeroom teacher and now it ends with the questions for the 6. They may tell you, like they already said." said Aizawa. Again the grouped thanked him as one. "Could you maybe not speak at the same time it is a bit creppy?" asked Sero. The group responded with a huh at the same time again. Sero just threw his hands up and gave up. Aizawa found it funny, that this class is going to suffer with the group and the at the same time speaking.