Nah

Izuku was carried into a meeting room. "Now that you are here tell us where the others are?" demnaded  Aizawa. "To do what?" asked Izuku actually curious. "To help and to reunite with the familys." answered Aizawa. " You know Aizawa, it was a good time with you as a sensei. You really are something else as a hero... or that was what i thought. Think a bit, would ya? You know we were at least 5 to 6 months walking free and even attended here. We could have reunite every day with our 'familys' but didn't. What do you think the reason is that?" spoke Izuku. "We do not know why you didn't returned to your familys. I can't understand it, i was there, when they told your mother that your alive, she was happy and cried." answered Aizawa. "Oh would you look at that she does still act as if she cares. Don't make me laugh Aizawa, that woman wasn't happy about me being alive. She was haappy about the money she could make now." said Izuku leaning forward. Aizawa wasn't sure how to react. "You know it is sad to see that here at UA, the best hero school in Japan, it isn't teach to see signs of abuse,negelection or even the easiest way to make sure someone is safe. It is disappointing that UA trains their students to use their quirks, but not basic fighting without quirks." stated Izuku looking into Aizawas eyes. "You should teach at least class 1-A how to fight without their quirks, they are good people and don't deserve to get kill only, because they couldn't use their quirks." Izuku contuined not breaking eye contact. "So you do care about them." commented Aizawa. "Of cours, they made it possible for us to live as normal as we could. It was really funny, spending time with them. Which is a reason we fought in the USJ." replied Izuku. "About that, what are your injurys doing?" asked Aizawa. "Healed mostly, but  left scars." answered Izuku. The room felt quiet, the only thing making noise was Aizawas phone vibirating. "Don't you want to look?" asked Izuku titling his head. "It is the class, that want to talk to you." Aizawa answered without looking on the phone. "Are you sure? It could be something important." questioned Izuku. Aizawa looked at his phone and like he said before it was the class demanding to speak with Izuku.

"You are not telling us, where the others are?" asked Nezu, they have been trying to get Izuku to tell them for a hour. "Nah, i don't" answered Izuku. The door slamed open. "Endeavor, that is not a way a hero should enter a meeting room." stated Izuku. "Where. is. Shoto?" demanded Endeavor. "Why should i say it?" asked Izuku. "TELL ME! YOU INSOLENT BRAT!" shouted Endeavor. "How about, No! Get your shit together, you are messed up! Sho doesn't want to even see your ugly face!" countered Izuku. "TELL ME THIS INSTANT!" demanded Endeavor. "You think i fear you or some shit? Like you can't do shit here without going to jail. Where you belong anyways!" responded Izuku. Endeavor was angry and grabed Izuku at his colar. "Wanna say it again!" dared Endeavor. "Glady, bastard! Your ass should bbe in jail! The only reason the lost ones aren't onto you and beating the shit out of you is that All Might is weakening everday and this society needs someone strong, even if this perrson is a bastard like you!" shouted Izuku. "You are still in contact with them?" asked Aizawa. Izuku looked done. "You guys don't know that lost ones are always in contact with the ones they saved, with some more than others? Nezu how do you think they were coming for us in the USJ? Everyone that iss rescued gets a emergency devise to alarm them if they are in danger." explained Izuku. "Anyways since you don't want to tell us, we are going to watch you from now on. You will still be a student in the hero course." said Nezu. "What?! Why do i still need to go to school?" asked Izuku. "You don't want to be a hero?" questioned Aizawa suprised, the 6 of them always said they want to be heros. "Yeah, no. Fun fact we were only here to become heros, so we could help lost ones memebers out if they get caught or arlam them if you guys would make a move against them. We do deserve the fucking oscar for the whole act we put up and need to thank Mina for the idea to be the inocents of the class. Nobody saw through our masks and never will." replied Izuku. "You wanted to help crimnals?!" shouted Endeavor. "I am not deaf.. yet, refrain to scream like a bitch or i will make you choke. Lost ones aren't crimnales, but true they break the rules. Maybe because  of this, they can understand the bad guys and try to help them, as long they did only little things and had a reason why. You Endeavor are no hero, you are a wolf in shep clothing." stated Izuku. "Endeavor go out!" ordered Nezu feeling that it is going to get heated. Endeavor left. "Well, since you don't want to be in the hero course, see it as your punishment for  the forged papers you admitted to us." said Nezu grining. "Arghh, i hate you and your sadistic side." groaned Izuku out. "Ah, thank you. Your dorm room is going to be by the teacher dorms. They will watch you and one will be with you at all times, exept for when you are sleeping, taking a shower or use the bathroom. I had Power Loader secure your room, so you can't get out at night, since the bathroom is conected to it." explained Nezu.  Izuku banged his head on the desk so often that Aizawa grabed him to make him stop. "You are going to class tomorow and in the same class as before." said Nezu and left the room. "Come on, problem child. We are going to the teacher dorms." said Aizawa and stood by the door, waiting for Izuku.

At the teachers dorm Aizawa shoved Izuku inside and coming in after. "YAM-Midoriya!" exclaimed Yamada. ""What the..? When were you found?" asked Midnight. "It's Izuku and not Midoriya. I don't want to share the same surname as that bitch." said Izuku. "What the fuck?!" exclaimed Ectoplasma. "He was found by the class 1-A this morning." Aizawa answered Midnight. "They rat me out to you and you had scared the shit out of the childrens that were with me." muttered Izuku glaring at Aizawa. "You vanished without a trace and then was spotted playing in a park. Sorry for taking precaution so you can't run away again!" defended Aizawa himself. "OH Fuck off!" exclaimed Izuku. "Do you have a death wish?" asked Yamada concern for the safety of Izuku. "Why do people always ask me this?" wondered Izuku and making the jaws of the teacher drop.  "I get that you are mad at me for scaring the kids, but be respectfull." lectured Aizawa. "Are you for real now? Bakugo swears all the time and no one lectures him. That a side you are right i am mad at you! Not only for scaring the children, but because you did what you did! Congarts Aizawa, you forced me here and seperated me from my family. Fucking thing before you do something! I was fine and had people around me that actually cared for me and understood me! You pulled me away from them and refuse me to be with them! I am forced to go to school even tho i don't want to! Did you think for a second when you encased me with your fucking scarf?! Fuck!! I was happy and save, but then someone had to ruin it again! God damnit!!" ranted Izuku. Tears began to fall down his face. Aizawa walked near to Izuku wanting to comfort him and apologizing. Before he could even say a word he was slamed to the ground and Izuku kept on punshing his face."Woah! Calm down!" Yamada called out and pulled Izuku off Aizawa.