01

TW THROUGHOUT THE STORY: Cussing, Talk of weed/alcohol, Sexually Harassed, Talk of Death. Please don't read if these things bother you, THERE WILL BE NO SMUT. Just wanted to clear things up. Now Enjoy! :)

(2948 Words)

***

(George's POV)

Breath George. I felt myself being suffocated by the loss of oxygen. Cotton filled my lungs as I began to shake searching for a source of air. The aura around me was musty and warm. I opened my shrived eyes slowly. Throbbing with the small movements, blackness was all I could see. I turned my head in each and every direction looking for any amount of light, but only pitch blackness surrounded it. I began to struggle for air once again, my eyes filling up with tears. Soon enough, the pain was too much and I tired myself out.

I felt myself thrust forward ramming into something cold and hard. I tried to yell in pain but only muffled cries trailed out of my mouth. I hadn't even felt the chunk of rope lodged in my throat from all this time. Hazy voices swarmed around me, the words too quiet to make out what was being said. Still struggling for the flavor of sweet oxygen I choked on the rope once again that was hanging lodged in my windpipe. It was like I was drowning over and over again, anytime I couldn't handle it anymore my body would just crash and I'd pass out, waking up and having to relive it all over again.

When would it end.

Within seconds my body jolted forward once again. This time my back crashed into something metal. I let out a muffled shriek, feeling my surrounding come to a stop. The voices I had heard minutes before grew louder, and closer. I heard the sound of something opening. Am I in a trunk? It would have made sense to why I was loosing so much air. Along with the cloth bag that laid over my head. A strong grip landed on my forearm, I let out another muffled choke as I was being dragged out of the trunk, my body falling onto the hard paved ground. Two hands clenching each of my arms dragging me back upwards and towards my next fate. My legs were being hauled behind me.

I heard a door open in front of me, it sounded thick and heavy. Must've been a metal door. The spring pulled the door back to it's original position as I my body was yanked into what I assumed was a building. I examined around again in hopes for light, but the bag around my head wouldn't allow anything but blackness to enter. At least breathing was a little better, still not at 100%, but it was manageable. My eyelids were heaving, and I felt like dozing off again. I forced myself to keep them open, awaiting my fait. 

For the first time I heard a clear voice to my right, and another to my left.

"We got a pretty one, huh?" A loud chuckle landed out of the mans mouth.

"Yeah that's for sure, we'll make a lot of money off of him, sad we can't keep him for ourselves." A snicker followed from both the men.

What the hell did he just say? Were they going to sell me..?

Suddenly the cloth bag that was suffocating my lungs was yanked off, exposing a bright light. My eyes quickly closed, not having adjusted to the burning light just yet. I put my hands up to cover my eyes, slowly opening them allowing my eyes to self adjust. I looked around the room I was in, the walls were a bland beige color the sort of furniture that laid in the room was a rustic table and clothing rack. My gaze turned, gazing around I saw two tall men standing over me with grins spreading over their lips. My eyes widened and I choked on the rope still hanging from my mouth. I had been seated on a chair, though my legs and arms were free from any sort of rope. One of the men keeled down pulling my chin, so I'd look him in the eyes. He was maybe around 43 years of age, same with the other guy. Grey hairs were poking out through his brunet hair, and he had smelled of spoiled food.