05

(1442 Words) 

***

"LUNCH IS READY!" I rubbed my eyes and dragged my hands down my face sighing. I trudged to the door, stumbling down each step.

This was my first time seeing the kitchen with a good angle. When I first walked in, all I could see was the faint parts of it. God it was so beautiful to look at, just everything about this house was. 

It was very spacious with black marbled counters, a long island laid in the middle. White shelves stowed all around, and green plants and other small decor settled on those shelves and counters. I felt someone's hand place onto my shoulder. 

"Do you want a sandwich?" It was Sapnap talking to me, his face hasn't seemed to have relaxed sense he first looked at me, I froze and blinked. He voice was deep and gritted, and those eyes looked as though he wanted to kill me. 

"Oh, uhm yeah...thank you. Sorry." I grabbed the sandwich from Sapnap's hand and sat down on a stool seated at the island. I took a bite into a chuck of salami, turkey and mustard. I smiled into the bite, it was so good. I had always ordered food from fast food places, never having fresh food like this.

"Woah there George? Is it that good? I can't wait to have some now after that reaction." He smirked at me and I felt my face get hot almost choking on the piece of bread in my mouth. 

"Sorry." I stuttered out after finally swallowing the bite I had previously inhaled. It was really good to be fair, it had the perfect amount of everything. 

"You're good," He glanced down at me before looking towards Karl and Sapnap "So you guys down to go to the beach or movies or something tomorrow? You too George." 

"Oh for sure, I'm down." Karl and Sapnap said harmonizing. They glanced at one another getting hyped up. I smiled at the sight of it and Dream glanced my way smiling as well. 

"What about you George?" He got up to sit on the barstool next to me biting into his own sandwich. I had never really been to a beach, like I've passed by them but never really going into the water, though I didn't really feel like going to the beach, a movie might've been better. 

Afterall I had only just met them, what if they tried drowning me. I chuckled at the stupid thought. George, they aren't going to kill you, Dream didn't spend twenty grand just to wait for the perfect moment to stab me. 

(Unless ;) *lip bite* JK LOL) 

"Hmm, I guess a movie sounds nice." I took another bite into my sandwich, the mustard was squeezing out. 

I could see Dream's lips opening going to speak, but he was cut off by a screaming Sapnap. 

"ONLY ITS A HORROR MOVIE!!" Karl joined in too shrieking as they high-fived. 

I could feel myself crumble, I hated anything that had to do with hauntings, I had only watch a few scary movies in my life and each time I couldn't sleep for about a month. 

(Girl don't worry me too *cry's self to sleep*) 

"Uhm.." I quietly spoke looking at two guys jumping up and down, they were listing out the best horror movies to watch. Karl pulled out his phone looking at what horror movies were playing at the movie theater. I kept stumbling on my words not knowing what to say. 

"Hey-uhm what about like a Comedy...I uhm, horror movies aren't really my thing." I blurted out the last part just trying to get them to change the genre before booking anything. 

Sapnap and Karl both looked up from the phone they were hurdled at and Sapnap began to wheeze grabbing his side. 

"HAHA WHAT? Don't worry so is Dream. He's a big scaredy cat." 

Dream huffed rolling his eyes. Dream being scared? Never would have guessed. 

He seemed to become a lot nicer within minutes, Karl seemed to make him happy, he was just giving me the stank eye and now he was being all friendly. What a weird guy. 

I shook my head lightly at them telling them no, crossing my arms over my torso. 

"Guess you're not going then." Him and Karl both went back to looking down at the phone, Karl  pointing at a spot on the phone, which I assumed was a movie he thought would be good.

 I sighed and went back to eating my sandwich when Dream's eyes grazed over to mine. I looked up at him making eye contact before quickly moving back them back towards the sandwich. 

"George it'll be okay, we can leave early if it scares you too much, and you can always sit with me if you get too scared, I've been told I'm pretty good at comforting people, even IF I didn't like horror movies." His voice was quite so I was the only one who could hear it, it was calming and comforting. 

I felt my face get red and covered it by wiping my face with my napkin to get the invisible sandwich residue off my face. 

"Yeah..I guess I could go.." I looked over to see Sapnap and Karl cheering 'AYE LETS GO!' I rolled my eyes and Dream only chuckled. 

"Okay, so I found one, it's called 'The Conjuring' it's like a paranormal movie, I think it's about 2 hours long and it starts at 9pm-11pm tomorrow, so we have plenty of time to just relax for a bit." Karl showed his phone to all of us it held all the details to it and the three gathered together looking at the time and what it was about. 

I had finished my sandwich and decided to let them do there thing as I headed towards 'my' room. I wasn't even sure I could call it that, was it really my room? It didn't feel too much like it, more of just a room I slept in. I didn't want to bother them so I just quietly left. 

Realizing I should've told my parents what's been going on. I just never had the time for it. What would I even tell them, "Oh hey I was Auctioned to be a slave for some old men, but instead someone my age bought me and said I could be let go for free, but now I feel like staying with him cause I felt a feeling in my heart, even though I don't know who this man is. But yeah now I'm gonna just leave my whole life behind and live with him."

I pressed my hands against my eyes wanting to just scream at this whole situation. I felt like screaming at myself, How could I be so dumb. How could I just leave. 

No, I would just tell them I had work out here and I couldn't make it because I would have to stay here for awhile, and that it was a last minute thing. That's all they will ever have to know. 

I walked over to my bag dumping everything onto the bed, a pair of clothes laid their as well as sunglasses and some random items. I started to separate everything with my hands but there was no sign of my phone or wallet or anything that was personal to me. 

I had left it all in the car...everything was gone forever. I wouldn't ever get any of it back...That's when I heard a knock at my door and I yelled "Come In!" A tall body creaked the door open,  leaning against the door frame. 

"Hey, when you finish with your list of stuff you want just let me know, I have someone who said they'd go tomorrow and get anything you need, they might not be back for a day and half but I'll make sure you have it soon so you can feel more comfortable here. I know it might seem weird, it is for me too. I still don't understand why you decided to come, but might as well make the most of it, right?" 

I nodded slowly, it all was kinda weird I still couldn't wrap my head around why I ditched my whole life to live with a man I didn't know, but I couldn't complain about it anymore.

I accepted the fact that I had picked this life. I could finally stop beating myself up about leaving my family and friends behind, there was no point in whining about it anymore, it was done with and I had accepted that. 

***

Stay tuned!!