10

(2264 Words)

***

It's them. The one's who had taken me the day of the Auction.

TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS UNWANTED-SEXUAL STUFF. NOT RAPE, BUT BEING ASSULTED AND HARASSED. DO NOT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, SKIP PAST WHERE IT SAYS: "End of TW"

George's POV.

"Recognize us pretty boy?" The one on the left who had put a rag across my mouth smirked and kneeled down in front of me. He looked me up and down biting his lip. 

I scoffed in disgust spiting into his eye. The substance roll down his cheek and he kicked the chair leg wiping his eye. I didn't flinch at the noise I only glared at him and his 'buddy'. 

"You're disgusting." I spat, my teeth were gritted and I pulled on the ropes that were cutting deeper into my skin. 

He snarled at me and began to pace back and forth, rolling his hands through his hair. I followed every movement he made, glaring at him. 

"You'd be dead right now if it wasn't for that pretty face of yours." He grabbed my chin pulling it towards him and he grinned at me, placing a piece of ducktape over my mouth so I wouldn't spit at him again. 

"Seems someone got a bit more confident and sassy too." The other man smirked, looking down at me.

I murmured some cuss words through the tape, while rolling my eyes and clenching my fists. Dream had to be coming..right? He wouldn't just leave me..was this whole thing a trick? No..it couldn't be, he was coming for me I just had to hold on a little longer. 

I had to keep believing he would come, it was the last thing I had left. 

(TW STARTS)

The two men stood over me looking at one another and then back at me, the one to the right kneeled down and was pressing up against my legs, placing his hands on my thighs. My legs were still spread out the side so I had no choice on if I wanted to close them or not. 

I howled into the tape, moving my hips trying to get him off of me, only muffled cries exited my mouth. I watched as the other guy walked to the back of me and began to pull on my hair, while sucking on my neck and running his hands down my torso. 

I tossed my head back and forth roughly, he had only grabbed my neck so it wouldn't move anymore, and continued on what he was doing. The man by my legs slowly lifted up my shirt.

I spent every second tossing around with muffled screams and cries leaving my mouth, I wouldn't stop fighting. 

I couldn't, not now. 

He began to lick my stomach, kissing it leaving marks while moving downwards...When he tried to unbutton my pants that's when I knew I had to fight harder than I had ever fought, I threw my body around screaming as loud as I could, which gave me a reaction from them. 

They both stopped what they were doing to look at me, they enjoyed seeing how badly I was struggling, and how I couldn't do anything. How they could do anything they wanted and I wouldn't be able to stop it. How pathetic I was.

"A bit tense there George? Don't worry it will be over soon, you'll end up enjoying it, trust me." He smirked and it was a queue for them to continue. My pants were unbuttoned and the guy sucking on my neck walked over next to his friend kneeling down as well. 

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and quiet muffled sobs left my throat as they began to roll my pants down, and pulling off my boxers. Each of them grinned looking up at me, my eyes swollen from crying so much, they could see how much pain I was in, how uncomfortable I was.