34

(2301 Words)

***

The bitter sweetness of the burning sun woke me up the next morning. It was shining in aggressively, causing me to groan and turn away from it.

The area where Dream had once been was now filled with the emptiness of sheets. I patted the spot, barely awake, realizing he had been gone.

I sighed and gazed around his room. I saw him seated at his desk once again typing away at his keyboard, mumbling a few things under his breath, here and there.

I yawned, stretching my arms upwards towards the ceiling. I licked my crusty lips before standing up.

I walked over towards Dream and ran my hand through my hair. He jumped at the sudden touch and quickly looked back at me.

"Fuck George! You scared me." He scowled and I wheezed, pecking my lips against his cheek. "Goodmorning to you too."

He turned his chair a bit and his gazed fell on me, looking me up and down. "Morning." He said blankly clearing his throat.

I smirked at him and crawled onto his lap, wrapping my arms and legs around the back of his chair.

I pressed myself as close as I could to him and I felt his body freeze for a moment, before turning back around to continue typing.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, staring to suck on his bare skin. He whined, "Georgie, I'm working."

I grinned to myself, and kept on sucking on the spot, starting to leave a mark. I moved down lower towards his collarbone, until I found a spot that seemed to be most sensitive.

He let out a quiet moan and gripped one of his hands on the side of his chair.  "George." He pulled me back and gripped the side of my face. "I'm working. Not right now." He cooed lightly but his tone had a seriousness to it, and he released my face.

I sighed, but obeyed. If he wasn't comfortable with doing anything right now, I would respect his choice.

(MHM CONSENT IS KEY)

Instead, I just pressed my face into his hoodie the smell of vanilla lingered, allowing my eyelids to fall, taking me into a deep sleep once again.

It was about midday when I awoke next. I was laid against the couch, where Dreams body sat under mine. I turned to see he was watching one of his shows.

"Good Afternoon sleepyhead." Dream brushed his hand throughout my hair and smiled. I gazed up towards him and smiled. "HI!" I turned around to hug him tightly, and he rubbed my back.

He picked up the remote and hit 'pause' on his show and sat up a bit. "So I was thinking since we still have a week or so till Karl and Sapnap come back, maybe we could go golfing, swimming, bowling or whatever you'd like. So we're not cooped up in this house forever."

I yawned and popped my neck. "Yeah! That sounds fun, I'm down for whatever." I crawled off of him setting for the kitchen, Dream following behind.

"Is minigolfing okay?" Dream sat down on a stool, gazing towards me.

I walked into the pantry grabbing a juice box. "Haha, yeah that works! I'm a god at it by the way." I poked my straw through the hole, taking a sip from it.

"I'm sure you are, I think there's like an arcade there too, so if we ever get bored." I sat down next to him taking a large sip. "Sounds good."

"Alrighty, I'll look up the times and such, we should be able to head over soon, if you want to do anything before we leave."