03

(1931 Words)

***

I lost my train of thought and that's when I looked over to see two boys running out of the house towards the car.

I brought my gaze up to look at the two men sprinting out the front door and through the grass to get over to where me and Dream were.

The one on the right had a slender body with slim features, he had dark brunet hair that covered his eyes ever so slightly, with a dark blue collared shirt on with a sweater over it, his nails looked to be painted a light purple color.

The one on the left was shorter than the last, not by much but you could defiantly tell some sort of difference between the two. He had more muscular aspects to his face and body, his hair was a lighter brown, shaved a bit but still held the fluffiness to it. He was dressed in a simple white hoodie, a flame covered the middle. With that was some black joggers and a thin silver bracelet hung from his wrist.

I hadn't even noticed Dream was already out of the car a greeting them with a big hug, talking among themselves. I awkwardly sat in the passenger seat moving my eyes towards the car floor. I heard their voices growing louder as shoes clucked on the floor the sound growing closer and closer. My hands began to shake and I began to regret everything.

George, why didn't you go back, you could of just walked away, you could of just went back to your 'perfect little life'  But that wasn't an option anymore, and sooner or later I'd just have to accept it.

"Hey, you wanna you know...like come meet my roommates? Or are you just gonna live in this car forever?" Dream let out a small wheeze and I glanced up at him. He was looking down on me with a grin on his face. His shaggy blonde hair fell in his face, all I could do was stare speechless. He noticed me staring and looked away with what I assumed was a way of him being weirded out.

"Oh uhm...yeah sorry." I stumbled on my words, fumbling to the handle, I pushed the car door open. I stepped outside, the hot Floridan weather soon blazing down on me. Quickly covering my eyes from the sunlight I went to go place my hands in my pocket forgetting that I was wearing the outfit from the Auction. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

I hid behind the side of the car which made the three boys look over in confusion. I couldn't let them see me like this, shit shit, fuck. Dream had already seen me like this, oh god. I was panicking, maybe if I made a run for it they wouldn't see me. I tugged on the shirt trying to hide my stomach as much as I could.

"George, are you alright?" His eyes held a worried look and he was holding his hands in the bridge of his sweater. I caught his gaze, turning myself over to the other side, only peeking out my head.

He walked over to where and his eyes followed to where I was frantically pulling on the top, while hiding my stomach. My hands were shaking and I began to tremble in fear. 

I saw him take off the sweater he wore with no hesitation, his shirt underneath lifted ever so slightly showing his toned abs, which made me stare for about one second before I snapped out of it. He was reaching over to give me the sweater.

"George it's okay, calm down. This should cover it, until we get inside. I have some extra clothes you can borrow, you might fit into Karl's more though."

I just smile and nodded at the kind jester and swiftly put the hoodie over my head dragging it down to my waist, it fell all the way down to knee's. The only thing that was worrying now was meeting his roommates.

I followed Dream out into the front of his house, where the other two guys were chatting with one another, their eyes study onto me. The taller one was smiling cheerfully, while the other one had a disgusted look on his face.