11

(2317 Words)

TW: NEEDLES.

***

One of the men was clearly not knocked out hard enough, and had woken up, stabbing Dream in the side of his stomach.

I screamed loudly holding him up with all the body strength I had, his body drooped onto mine and he was clutching the side of the chair. 

"DREAM!" I cried out muffled screams, looking into his eyes.

Sapnap screeched loudly, narrowing his eyebrows he began lunging at the man, proceeding to stab him in the heart, he jumped on top of him stabbing him multiple times, he had jabbed the knife into the other guy's skull, before Karl finally ripped him off, and Sapnap fell to the ground blood covered his clothes and skin.

Sapnap was quickly getting up, having no time to react on what he just made himself do. I had no time to question it either, he had just killed those men, for his bestfriend. His brother.

"DREAM!" I grasped his neck, blood was seeping out from his side and his lip trembled, his eyes had shut and he was passed out. 

I hadn't even cared about the pain I was dealing with, we needed to get him out of here now. I held onto the sides of his face, my hands shaking like crazy. I began to stand up pulling him up with me, my teeth grinding together as I was wailing. 

My legs gave out and we both fell on the floor. I laid on top of his chest grasping his shirt in my hands.. he couldn't be gone. I needed to get him out. I felt a pair of hands grab onto my arms dragging me off of Dream. I fought back but soon gave up and let them take me off. 

"GEORGE COME ON WE NEED TO GET YOU TWO OUT OF HERE NOW BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SHOWS UP." Karl was grabbing my face looking into my eyes. His coated in fear and his hands were shaking. 

The words he was saying were muffled and I began to feel really dizzy. I watched as Sapnap hoisted Dream up carrying him out as I too was picked up, my eyes stayed on Dream until I finally couldn't keep them open anymore. 

In the car driving.

I opened my eyes, the weight of my eyelids trying to close them again, I forced them open when I saw two blurry people in front of me, one was driving and the other one was looking back at me. 

I squinted my eyes to see the figure better, my eyes finally adjusted and I saw  worried expression on the man's face. Karl, Looking next to me I saw a body leaning against me clutching their side. Dream. I was fully awake by now adjusting myself to fit more comfortably, but carefully so Dream wouldn't wake up. The bleeding had seemed to slow down from him clutching the wound so tightly. 

"Are we going to a hospital..?" It was the first thing I had said after seeing how badly in shape Dream was, I could care less about what I went through. I couldn't take my eyes off of Dream, but I could feel eyes land on me. 

"We can't, they are going to ask us questions, we are all covered in blood. Karl used to work in the medical field, the stab wound didn't go in that deep, he will be fine." I only nodded keeping my gaze on Dream's body, he would twitch a little in his sleep every so often.

I felt the need to rub his face whispering small words like, "it's okay" "you're alright" into his ear, so he knew I was with him and wasn't going to leave. 

"Hey George..did you? Did you know those guys?" My attention was brought back to the situation that had actually happened, what had happened to me. I glanced at Karl and Sapnap who were in the front, taking my eyes off of Dream, but making sure I still held him close in my arms.