08

(742 Words)

***

I choked trying to swim back to the top, something was dragging me downwards.

I glanced downwards trying to see what grabbed hold of me, the darkness filled the bottom, and all I saw was a small shadow in the form of a hand.

I began to scream underwater sending bubbles at the top. I was sure that Dream, Sapnap and Karl had seen it because someone had grabbed hold of my arms pulling me upwards. I was violently kicking my legs to get the thing off of my foot, when I must've kicked it because I felt the grasp leave my ankle. 

When I reached the top I left out a deep breath, I must've been under the water for at least 45-60 seconds. Dream was still holding onto me lifting me slightly above the water, not letting me go incase that 'thing' came back. 

"GEORGE. Are you...are you alright?!!" Dream had a sort of panic in his voice and he was breathing heavily looking over my body to find any cuts or bruises. 

Sapnap and Karl were looking around in the water trying to see what had grabbed me, but it was no use whatever it was had left. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I choked on my words, a wave had come by pushing water into my mouth. "I'm gonna..head to the restroom." I didn't really need to go but I just needed an excuse to get out of the water, away from it all. 

My face was getting red and my eyes were watering, I didn't want them to see me like this. 

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dream was still holding me up above the water with a concerned look on his face. 

I only shook my head and stuttered, "No..I'll be okay, I will only be a minute." I saw the sadness in those bottled green eyes of his but I could see he understood I needed to get away for a second. 

Though he did carry me all the way back to shore, where he left me and I felt his gaze stay on me until I finally turned the corner heading for the restrooms. 

I walked into one of the stalls I was shaking and my body was dripping wet. I glanced down at my ankle to see a bruised line around it, in the form of a hand print. 

"Was someone trying to kill me? What the hell." I whispered to myself, rolling my hand over the bruised line. 

It had been about 15 minutes and I figured I should probably head back before they had gotten too worried. I took a deep breath, heading back towards the water.

I had just hoped they wouldn't notice the bruising held around my ankle. Dream would. 

When I walked out of the restroom I could see the beach line and where they all sat relaxing in the sun. It was an odd thing, there was no one else at the beach, besides an old couple who was far away from where we were, and they seemed to be packing up. 

Maybe there was a storm coming that we didn't know about, I began heading over and saw them all look up at me waving their arms frantically screaming something I couldn't understand. 

I began to wave back smiling towards them when a rag went over my mouth and a hand pulled my arms backwards. 

I began to squirm trying to get out of this tight grip of whoever was holding onto me, I peered upwards looking at my attacker, those eyes. They look so..familiar..time felt to be slowed down, my eyelids began to get heavy.

The rag smelled of alcohol and was making me feel really drowsy, the last sight I had seen before drowsing off was Dream running out of the water sprinting towards me, I felt my body get picked up and I was being rushed into a trunk.

Not..again.

"D-Dream..?" My throat throbbed and I reached out my open hand to Dream before the car trunk closed and I was left in blackness, the rag filled with alcohol seemed to have its purpose and I finally passed out. 

Yess this one is short because I didn't want to start another whole scene to make the chapter like 50000 words long. But I'm gonna start writing pt 1 and pt 2 of him being kidnapped after I post this, so stay tuneeeeddd.