17

(1350 Words)

***

In the car on their way home. (I'm gonna pretend they were there for two days and went on all the rides again, cause I don't wanna make another whole chapter of them at Disney)

George's POV.

"Dude it's so cold out!" I began to shiver, cuddling with a blanket that laid nearby. "Oh go cry some more you big baby." Dream gazed his emerald eyes over towards me. It was pretty dark outside, but his eyes seemed to stand out. 

I scooched down in my seat, so I was only half on the seat while the rest of my body laid on the car floor. The leather was freezing cold and I had to peel my skin off of it every so often. 

I peered my eyes back to the backseat of Dream's car to see a sleeping Sapnap and Karl. They had unbuckled laying themselves across the seat, spooning one another. Though they weren't dating one another and were both straight they always seemed to have the special cuddly friendship with each other. 

I gazed my eyes back up to the front, where I found Dream's eyes land on me. "You wish that was you huh?" He began wheezing slightly gripping the steering wheel. "Oh shut your mouth." I rolled my eyes at him, He was grinning down at me. "You'll pay for that one." I formed my own grin across my face, "Whatever you say, Clay." 

I had figured out his real name a few weeks after living here. Though whenever I said it by accident, he'd get all flustered and look as though someone just told him some really bad type of news. Dream had just had a better ring to it and I was more comfortable saying it. 

As I figured, his face filled a bright cherry red and quickly brought his focus back onto the road. I had only chuckled, looking through my own window. 

Back at the house. 

"SAPPNAAPPP!!!!" "KARRRRRLLL!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as the car was put into 'park'. They jumped up, with Karl rolling onto the floor, while Sapnap was looking around frantically. 

"Jesus Christ George. What the hell is your problem." It was pitch black out, about '11:30' at night, causing it so that I was barely visible in the small light of the car. Dream began wheezing next to me, opening his side of the door. 

Karl murmured, while yawning on the floor. "I'm going back to sleeep." He rolled over on his side closing his eyes. "You can sleep inside." Sapnap was yanking him upwards, hauling him onto his back. Karl only let out soft snores on Sapnap's shoulder. 

"I'm gonna take him to bed, and then go to bed myself. I'm a bit tired still." Sapnap trudged his way towards the door where we were all waiting for Dream to unlock the door. "Are you two gonna stay up, or go to bed?" Dream clicked the door open, looking back at me. 

"I mean I'm not tired, I'll probably stay up and watch a movie, if you're not too tired George." I was a bit tired to be honest, but a movie with Dream was always nice, and worth staying up. "Yeah I'm not that tired, no promises I won't fall asleep to the movie though." 

There was never one time that I had actually stayed up to finish a movie, I had always fallen asleep at least 30-45 minutes in. "Alright, fair enough I guess." Dream had only shrugged as all of us were walking up the stairs. 

I walked in to my room as Dream passed me towards his, I placed my suitcase on the floor near my bed. Quickly changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, grabbing a few pillows and a blanket as I made my way towards the stairs slouching my body down each step. 

I glanced over to the living room seeing the bright TV screen already on, and a body sitting on the sofa scrolling through another small device lit up. 

"Hey, anything in particular you wanna watch?" Dream gazed at me as I sat down next to him. "Hmm..maybe not a horror one this time?" He rolled his eyes snickering. "Okay okay, then what?" 

I had thought about it really hard, when a movie I used to watch all the time popped up in my head. "OOOH! What about 'Love Simon'" He looked over towards me with confusion on his face. "What?" I widened my eyes, "WHAAT, you've never seen love Simon??" 

He began wheezing shaking his head. "Oh my god, yes were watching it now." I yanked the remote from his hands searching up the movie. "Soo..what's it about?" Dream was watching as I pressed the remote putting in each letter. 

"Basically, It centers on Simon Spier, a closeted gay high school boy who struggles to balance his friends, his family, and the blackmailer threatening to out him to the entire school, while simultaneously attempting to discover the identity of the anonymous classmate with whom he has fallen in love online." 

Dream stretched, "That actually sounds pretty good, I thought it was going to be some weird movie." I gave him a dirty look before pressing the 'play' button. 

Halfway through the movie. 

We were about 45 minutes in the movie and I was getting pretty cold, I don't know why insisted on wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It had always gotten so cold at night, but the sun was always blazing hot during the day. 

Every so often my teeth would chatter and a shiver would go through my spine. It lasted a few minutes before Dream finally said something. "Oh my god George, if you make that noise with your teeth one more time I swear-" 

"I don't know what you want me to do, I'm freezing! Maybe if someone would turn the heat on." I curled up with the blanket even more, still shaking. "I'm not turning on the heat when we live in Florida. The house is gonna be baking in the morning." I scoffed at him. 

"Then I guess you'll have to deal with my chattering." With that, my teeth slid together forming a chatting noise "No I am not listening to that anymore." 

He grabbed onto my torso pulling me downwards where he had been laying. I was now in front of him, my back pressed against his waist. Dream grabbed the blanket I had been using pulling it over both of us. His leg wrapped around both of mine, as his arm went around my torso. I felt his head being placed onto my chestnut hair. My face got hot swelling up with a reddish pink color, a small smile forming on my face feeling his body against mine. 

"Now look who's the flustered one." He placed a hand on my face feeling the warmness of it. His hands were surprisingly cold and it felt nice on my heated face. "Oh whatever." I glared back at him, locking my eyes with his, Dream's face was growing a faint pink, and I snickered at him. I rolled back to face the TV. 

The movie had ended, and I was in tears because it had made me so happy seeing Simon find his soulmate on the Ferris wheel, kissing him at the top. Dream face crooked into my neck, his lips unintentionally pressed against my skin. He was letting out small snores, indicating he had fallen asleep. 

I smiled at the warmth of his lips, pushing myself closer into him before finally falling asleep myself, the warmth consuming me. 

***

Heyy, so I plan to make the next chapter a bit more spicy (NOT SMUT YOU GUYS AREN'T GETTING THAT OKAY LMAO) More of just like something happening within the plot. I don't want to make this story like 500 chapters, so something needs to happen and soon. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story and make sure to check out the intro chapter where my discord and yt is! Stay tuned!!