33

(1951 Words)

***

I pulled a spoon up towards my lips, savoring the bitter sweetness of cheerios. "Mmm we should buy more of this." I grumbled taking another bite.

Dream was examining the box, flipping it over to read the ingredients. "Hmm, yeah they seem pretty healthy enough." His finger ran along the label.

"Well I mean it's cereal, it's not meant to be 'healthy'." I snickered at him before pulling the bowl up towards my mouth. I pressed my lips against the edge of the bowl, pouring the milk into my mouth.

I pushed the bowl downwards, wiping my lips. I glanced over to see Dream staring. I scoffed, "Ha. Like what you see?" I grinned and he roll his eyes laughing. "You missed a spot."

I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater and looked towards him, and he shook his head. My lips were dry. There's no way milk was still on them. "What?!Where?!" I slang my arm over my mouth, wiping more aggressively.

He wheezed and walked over towards me. His slender fingers grazed my chin and pulled my face towards him. He leaned down pressing his lips against mine. He licked the edge of my mouth, sucking on my bottom lip for a moment before releasing.

My face grew a toned pink. "Okay, I think it's gone." He grinned and walked off towards the living room where I watched him sink into the sofa, turning on the TV.

I turned around and brought my fingers up towards my lips. That bastard. I grinned, rubbing my lips together, savoring the taste of him.

I got up and began washing my bowl. I ran some soap and water in it, scrubbing it with a sponge. I dried it off with a light blue rag and placed it back into its original spot.

Sapnap and Karl left a few days prior for a business meeting, so me and Dream were left to take care of the house for a few weeks while they were gone.

I strolled over towards the living room, peering around. I still couldn't get use to how beautifully decorated everything was, and just in general how beautiful the house was.

I sat down next to Dream, putting my legs over his, nuzzling into his chest. He smelled of vanilla and fresh coffee grounds. I looked up towards the TV to see what was being played.

"Survivor...hmm. And you didn't care to invite me?" I let out a dramatic and exaggerated scoff.

He groaned into my ear and smirked. "I knew you would end up finding your way over here, after you finished eating. That's why I paused it." He brushed his lips together and pressed the play button.

I shook my head lightly and snuggled closer into his hoodie.

We hadn't made anything between us official yet. Though now, we both knew how the other felt. Neither of us knew what intentions were intended with one another, so for now I guess you could say we were...friends with benefits?

"Oh come on, they're so trash. I could definitely do that with ease, I'd win the whole show!" Dream was tossing popcorn at the screen rolling his eyes.

I chuckled and took one of the pieces popping it into my mouth. "Mhm...I'm sure, I'm sure."

He scoffed and a 'Ding' was set off from his phone. He sat up pulling it out of his pocket, flipping it over. "Who is it?" I chucked another piece of popcorn into my mouth, still gazing at the TV.

"Karl." I watched as his eyes read over the message, which seemed to be about two paragraphs. I didn't want to snoop so I faced away and kept my eyes glued to the TV.