24

(1296 Words)

***

Sapnap and Karl were already awake and gazing down at a map, talking to each other by the time me and Dream were done changing and out of the tent.

"Finally." They looked up from the map towards me and Dream.

"Goodmorning to you too." I chuckled, heading towards them.

I leaned over to see the map, Dream standing close nearby, so he could see as well. "Okay so I thought it would be fun to use the four-wheelers today and then boating tomorrow. We found a good spot to ride them."

Karl pointed at a spot on the map which a black circle surrounded it. "Also we got some quarters so we can shower afterwards, cause we're gonna be pretty muddy."

I raised my eyebrows, "Damn, how long have you guys been up?" I stared at the handful of quarters that laid in front of them.

"Maybe an hour or so? SAPNAP had to freaking wake up so early." He scoffed glaring at Sapnap. "OH MY BAD THAT I ACTUALLY TRY TO BE PRODUCTIVE."

They began arguing with one another before Dream cut them off. "OKAY. Well how many quarters did you guys get? Like can we take our own showers or..?"

Karl spat at Sapnap once more before gazing at me and Dream. Karl took a deep breath and began explaining it to us.

"Okay okay so. If you want to shower by yourself you can only do it once, because we only have enough to do four showers. We're planning on going back out tomorrow and might get more muddy or if we go boating the lake water isn't the best... So if you want to be able to shower again, your gonna have to shower with each other. Me and Sapnap are gonna just share so we can shower twice. So yeah it's all up to what you guys want to do."

I fidgeted with my hands and glanced towards Dream. "Uhm.." I stuttered over the word a bit. He shrugged, "It's fine we can take one shower each. I'll just shower after tomorrow." He seemed kind of dissatisfied but I could tell he was trying to hide it.

I picked at my fingernails. "Oh I mean I'm fine with sharing, it'd be nice to shower twice after having mud everywhere."

He nodded at me, "You sure?" I only nodded back and smiled.

"Okay that settles it, we're gonna get the four-wheelers ready, y'all know how to drive one right?" Sapnap was wheezing slightly.

"Mhm Mhm, I know how to. I'm not sure if Georgie here does but I can help him." I scoffed at him, and snarled. "I've driven one before!" He wheeze like a tea kettle, "Okay whatever you say."

The engines started up and we all placed our helmets on.

"Follow our lead, If we get lost from one another just meet back here at whatever time." Sapnap yelled over the loud noise, and we nodded.

Dream was already on the ATV and he patted the spot in front of him and I gave him a confused look. "What?"

"This is the only way you can learn, I'll make sure we don't crash alright?" I slowly nodded and jumped up onto the four-wheelers front, Dream seated behind me.

"We're gonna head over! You should catch us soon!" With that Karl and Sapnap drove off, Karl's arms clinging to Sapnap's chest.

"Uhh so what do I...how do I uhm.." I awkwardly moved my hands around the buttons.

Dream pressed against me and moved his arms around me, he grabbed onto my hands and interlocked then, placing them on the go and stop button.

"It's hard to explain but while we go you'll get to see, I'll be doing most of the work but you can get a sense of how to do it."

I nodded and he reached over to start up the engine.

As we began going our body's jolted onto one another with each bump and turn. It was quite scary at first, the feeling of crashing every second didn't seem to help, but it slowly got more and more fun.

The path became more and more bumpy, and our bodies collided more and more with each other. My body kept on thrusting forward with each movement.

Dream must've seen Sapnap and Karl because he started speeding up and I clenched my hands tighter against the bars.

"AGH DREAM! CALM DOWN." He snickered and kept on going to catch up to them.

Sapnap and Karl had seen us and we waved towards them.

Knowing Dream and Sapnap, they were both very competitive and just seeing the looks they gave each other, me and Karl glanced at one another, terrified. We knew what was about to happen next.

"Dream.." My voice was shaky and his hands tightened on my own hands. "Oh god.." Karl let out a scared laugh and I saw his tight grip more on Sapnap's waist.

With another glare from Sapnap and Dream, my body slammed back into Dream and the race had begun.

We must've been going at least 60 mph (if yk..that's fast fast for an ATV) My hands fell off of the bars and I immediately slammed them onto Dreams thighs, I gripped them tightly, it was my only source of stability.

I heard Dream groan as I tightened my hand on his thigh. My back and head was fully on him now. The wind pushed me back so Dream was the only source of cushion I had.

Not even noticing the giant puddle of mud coming up, Dream sped up and drove right into it, all the mud came splashing up getting everywhere on us. I screamed spitting out mud as we kept on going. "WHOOHOO" Dream was laughing and cheering.

Dream was far ahead, Sapnap trailing behind. We jolted to a stop and I released my hand from Dreams thigh, as they began to shake. "Jesus Christ, Dream."

I examined myself, my body filled with mud. We definitely needed to shower after what just happened. And not only the fact that there was so much mud, it was THICK mud too.

Dream was scrapping off the mud plastered on his arms, Sapnap pulling up next to us, both of them covered head to toe in mud as well.

"Shit that was fucking awesome dude." Sapnap chuckled. "We should head back and shower though soon, before it gets too dark."

We had been outside for about 2-3 hours already, and I had to admit I was exhausted and my legs were weak from having to be seated in the same position all day, but it was really fun.

Dream drove us back to the campsite, I was now behind him so I could stretch my legs, I rested my face against his back.

I felt a slight kick in the movement realizing we were back. Dream grabbed his bag filled of Shampoo, Conditioner and Bodywash, along with some quarters.

"We're gonna go shower really quick, I'll let you know when we're done." Dream spoke to Sapnap and Karl as they approached the site moments after we did. They nodded and we started heading towards the building.

***

This was a draft I had made at 3am on my phone. Because I am gonna all day and at least wanted to post something for today, so if my grammar or anything sucks then just deal with it *lip bite*

I'm going to Dave and Busters aha ;)) but I won't be back at my house until like 8 that's why I wanted to post this for today. I will be making more chapters soon which will include of them showering together and also boating!

Stay tuned and have a good day/night!!