37

(2347 Words)

YALL ITS CURRENTLY 2:30 AM AND I TOMOR- TODAY? IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BUT I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE YEAH SO IM WRITING THIS, IF ITS BAD OR WEIRD ITS BC ITS LATE AND MY BRAIN HAS WEIRD THOUGHTS AT 2-4 AM LOL

lol and then I finished it the next day, which is today is my last day of school ;)))) ANYWAYS CONTINUE

***

"GET THE FUCK UP GEORGE!" I was awoken from Sapnap slamming my leg over and over with a pillow. "WEEEEREEEE HOMEEEE." He grinned and jumped up and down, slamming into my knee.

"Augh-Mhm. I see that." I turned over groaning, burring my face into my pillow. I hissed in pain.

"Oh..come on I know you missed ussss, SO WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING FUN TODAY! SO GET THE HONK UP!"

Before I got to say another word my body was being dragged from out of the comfort of my mattress. "SAPNAP!"

My head hit against the floor, "What the hell Sap?!" I rubbed the spot with my palm and bit my lip in pain.

"Oops- sorry about that. Well I mean now that you're up..." He placed a hand onto his neck and glanced around the room like a child.

"Oh suck my dick you asshole, get out. I'll be downstairs in a minute." I mumble, feeling a slight bruise forming onto the back of my head.

He only smiled widely, jumping out of room calling for Karl. Probably to tell him the news.

I laid along the floor for a moment sighing. Thanks to Sapnap my head was now throbbing, and I could sense a headache coming.

"Great. Just how I wanted to start the day." I mumbled to no one but myself, walking over towards my closet.

Once I had reached the kitchen, everyone was already eating and planning out what I assumed was what we were going to do today.

I coughed and sat on one of the barstools near Karl, I laid my head against my cool counter surface, groaning in pain.

Karl glanced over. "George? You alright there?" He gave me an awkward sort of hug and smiled lightly. "Also, it's good to see you again."

"Yeah..good to see you to. Your idiot friend right there decided to drag me out of bed, and I smacked my head against the floor." I glared towards Sapnap, with an annoyed tone.

He huffed and crossed his arms. "Hmm so we're not friends anymore? I see how it is Gogs. AND I ALREADY SAID OOPS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT."

I rolled my eyes, and faced my head downwards, trying to block out everything around me.

I felt something cold being placed onto my swollen spot on my head.

An icepack.

I didn't bother to see who had done it, the coolness had numbed the back of my head, soothing any sort of pain. I was too tired to think about how cold the icepack really was, so instead I turned and closed my eyes.

"George. George! GEORGE!" I shook myself awake, hearing the icepack land against the floor with a loud thump.

"WHAT?!" I gazed around to see who was speaking, my hair being frizzled and my eyes widened.

I probably look like a crazy man.

"Oh I didn't realize you fell asleep. Well anyways- now that you're awake, we're planning on going to this hot springs later tonight." Dream leaned towards me, so I could heard better over the loud TV in the background.