18

(1086 Words)

TW: THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS INVOLVE PANIC ATTACKS I FORGOT TO MENTION!! 

***

I yawned opening my eyes slightly, feeling something warm pressed up against my back. I could see a pair of hands in front of me and they were holding something. My eyes adjusted more not feeling so hazy and dry anymore. 

The hands were slim, veins popping out of them ever so slightly and were scrolling through tiktok. I turned myself around gazing at the body behind me. Dream smiled at me setting his phone down. 

"Goodmorning." He was brushing a hand through my hair and I closed my eyes snuggling my face into his chest. "Morning." I spoke softly my voice was deep and scratchy. 

He moved his hand downwards, rubbing my back and I could feel his hot breath against my skin, it was nice to be this close to someone. (I WISH AHA RIP..that pu-ayee) 

It had started to rain outside, and the smell of wet grass seeped inside of the house. I smiled breathing in the fresh air. I clung onto Dream's side, interlocking my legs with his, and I felt his face get become warm. I just smiled dozing off into his chest. 

A few weeks later// They're finishing up with lunch (I wanted to add them going somewhere and it'd be odd if it was the day after they just came back, so they've been back for a few weeks now) 

***

I cleaned up my plate, wiping off the excess crumbs into the sink, placing it into the dishwasher. "Hey, we should go somewhere today guys. We haven't been out of the house sense our trip to Disney." 

I pushed the dishwasher handle up until it made a 'click' noise. Indicating it had shut, I glanced my eyes up towards the three boys who sat on their phones. "Mhm, sure." Was the only response I had gotten from Dream who was glued onto his phone. Karl and Sapnap hadn't even acknowledge that they heard me. 

I rolled my eyes walking over towards them. I snatched up each of their phones, placing them inside of my pockets. "What the hell George?!" Sapnap threw up his hands. "I was watching something important!" 

I spat at him, "Ohh cause 'funny cat videos' is SOO important." He glared at me, folding his arms. Karl just looked in confusion and Dream gave me an annoyed look. 

"Guys I guess we have to do something with Gogy before he gets too bored." Dream slouched out of his seat, talking in a slow tone. "Oh come on guys, you really just want to sit here all day and do nothing?!" They all nodded their heads yes in sync. 

I sighed tossing their phones back towards them before walking up the stairs towards my room. Once I was in I grabbed a small jacket and threw on some shorts, it was pretty warm outside. I wasn't sure if I really needed a sweater, but just incase. 

I stomped down the stairs, walking towards the door opening it swiftly. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" They had all glanced up from their phones and towards me. "Oh? Why should you guys care? I'll be back, maybe." 

And with that I slammed the door walking towards the beach that was nearby. I knew they would end up coming with me out of pity, but once I reached the beach no one had came yet. 

I bet you they're testing me to see if I will come crawling back home. They had told me, they thought I couldn't do things on my own, and that I needed people to do everything for me. 

I can do things on my own. I don't need to be babysat all the time, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and go wherever I want, and do whatever I want. 

I walked along the sandy beach, getting a bit tired I saw a few shops in the distance and so I headed towards them. 

I was in need of some new clothes, South Carolina was always cold and windy, so there wasn't a need for shorts and tank tops. But out here it always burning hot, and there is never any wind. "Good thing I brought my wallet." I smiled pulling out the small pouch. 

Bought a few things and now heading home. 

The sun was setting and it was about a 10 minute walk back to the house. I knew I should have left earlier, but I really wanted those pair of shorts. Can't believe the line was that long. I hated the dark, especially when it came to walking alone outside. 

I made it safely back to the house, the porch light wasn't on which seemed a bit odd because it was always on, but I didn't think too hard about it. They probably got sucked into their phones and forgot to turn it on. 

I clicked the door open, all the lights were off. It wasn't that late..was it? Had they already gone to bed? "I'm home!!" I called out. A few minutes passed and there was no response. I had assumed they were sleeping. 

I pulled my boots off, rubbing my feet from how soar they were. I stumbled up the stairs with my bags in hand. When I reached the top step I heard a muffled cry. It was coming from Dream's room. 

I walked into my own room placing the bags down beside my bed, before walking back out to the front of Dream's door. I knocked lightly on it, "Dream? You okay?" 

The door suddenly opened but everything was pitch black, it seemed to have opened on it's own. "Dream...?" I stepped inside of his room, heading towards his bed. 

Something had grabbed onto me and was covering my mouth, I jabbed my elbow into it's side. The figure had groaned turning my body to face it. 

Dream. 

He was motioning me to be quiet, I could barely see the outline of his facial structures. 

He leaned in towards my ear. "They found you again. We need to leave, now." 

*** 

So yeah, uhm I am so sorry for not getting chapters out regularly. I've been really tired and haven't had any motivated to do anything. I kinda want this story to end LOL because I'm tired of writing it. But it will be finished soon hopefully. Stay tuned for the next one and thanks for the read,  have an amazing night/day!!