09

(2294 Words)

***

When I woke up everything was dark and I began to turn around feeling my surroundings. I was in a tight spot, but where? I felt myself not being able to breath again. 

This had to be a dream, it had to. 

I couldn't remember anything except for being grabbed as Dream ran towards me, reaching his hand out, reaching out for me. But he couldn't get to me in time. I couldn't feel him...

I began to panic and my breath quickened, I grasped my throat looking for a drop of air, everything around me was closed off.

No source of the outside world. 

I then realized I was in trunk of a car, and that whatever two people grabbed me looked awfully familiar. 

I've always been claustrophobic sense I was little, tight spots were just not my thing. Panicking I started slamming on the trunk roof. Soon after, I heard mumbled voices speaking and I felt the car turn a sharp right and then jolting to a stop. 

I heard a car door slam, which was followed by another hard slam. I quickly closed my eyes to pretend to be asleep, in hopes I could maybe be able to fight back, I knew it would fail but I had to keep fighting. I needed to see Dream again. 

I felt a breeze of air, registering in my mind that my attackers had popped the trunk door. As much as I wanted to take a deep breath of air I knew I had to hold still. 

"Is he still out?" I heard one speak, the voice definitely sounded familiar, I just couldn't think of who it was. 

"Yeah..I didn't know the GHB (it's the alcohol thing that makes people pass out fast) would work for that long, I thought it only lasted about an hour or two. Weird, anyways bring him in before someone comes along, I'll park the car behind the barnhouse so it's hidden." 

The next voice had spoken. I have heard them somewhere. But where?

They sounded like they've unquestionably done this before, they spoke as if it was a professional job or daily hobby of theirs. 

I felt someone scoop under me picking me up, my eyes were kept shut, I wasn't going to attack the mystery man until the other one was away. Two vs One would not have worked out in my favor. I heard the car shift into gear pulling away, the smell of gas drifted in the air and the car engine had stopped running. Queuing that it had driven away.  

The guy holding me began to walk, it must've been a dirt road, because there was a crunch of gravel that rested under the man's shoes. 

I suddenly opened my eyes, taking my chances and biting the mans hand as hard as I could. I think I might've drawn some blood.

I was dropped on the hard pavement. I felt my spine crack on the rocky road, and I grunted on the floor for a few seconds seeing that the person who was just holding me was yelping in pain and clutching his hand, screaming for his partner to come out and help him. Blood flowed from his hands. 

George move. George get up. You have to get up. You have to run. George.

I whined in pain rolling over trying to get myself to stand up but I couldn't the pain was too much to handle and I couldn't get myself to stand. I needed to get up now or I wouldn't have another chance to escape. 

I screamed and forced myself to stand up my back throbbing with pain. I mumbled random curse words under my breath, stumbling along the road I couldn't get myself to run or even jog.