04

(673 Words) 

This is just going to be a quick flashback of what happened before George was grabbed and brought to the warehouse. You can skip through this to go to current time if you'd like, but other then that enjoy :)

*** (Start of Flashback) 

I opened my eyes, light was pondering inside, I groaned and rolled over on my side. I didn't feel like getting up today, all I wanted to do was sleep. I soon after realized it was the weekend and my parents had invited me to come over while I was on break from college. I quickly sprung off of the bed with a smile on my face.

I hadn't seen them in almost a year because of college and work. Not to mention the huge argument I had with my dad. There house was about a 2 hour drive away, but they always liked to be extra with things, so you had to park and walk about 10 minutes just to get to their house.

It was a small ranch house in an open field, crossing over was always scary because their was a long alleyway before it which always crept of homeless people begging for money. It always made me nervous to go alone, but I didn't really want to bring anyone sense I hadn't seen my parents in what felt like forever so it would be nice to enjoy it alone.

*** (Two Hours Later) 

I had finally reached the end of the road where I paralleled park my car towards the back so it was more hidden and wouldn't be stolen. The alleyway was about 2 minutes away from where I parked so I had some time to prepare myself. I grabbed my bag which was filled with some items needed to go to my parents house. I always kept all my personal belongings in my car, under a bunch of random things, I had a piece of cardboard for some odd reason but I mean it worked. And later on my dad would come with me to grab the items. I didn't really need them for where I was going anyways, and I'd rather have them not be stolen.

I thought about how excited I was to see my parents, I wondered if they still had their old dog Annie, or if she had passed. I wouldn't be surprised if she had.

I sluggishly walked towards the dim alleyway that stood before me. I could already smell the dreadful smell of B.O and expired food. I covered my hand over my nose as a quietly walked through. I could feel the stares of the homeless people all around me, I kept my eyes straight hoping to get out of here as fast as I could. It was about a 5 minute walk through here, which doesn't seem too bad but when everyone is trying to grab you it makes things unpleasant. I trudged my way through finally seeing a brighter light, I sighed finally had made it out when I was tackled onto the floor from the other side. Someone must have been hiding behind it.

"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING." It was my first intention to yell, people were always looking for something. 

I looked up to see a man on top of me holding my arms down and the other was holding some rope and tape. Before I knew it a pill was being shoved down my throat and I quickly passed out. The next time I woke up everything was pitch black and I couldn't breath. I seemed to fall in and out of sleep as time went by...my body throwing itself into some hard and cold, everything coming to a stop...

*** (End of Flashback)

(And yeah yk what happened to George when he hit the car seat, so next chapter will be current day! also thanks everyone for the read, hope you enjoy, I am out shopping right now but I will do next chapter when I get home)