15

(1300 Words)

***

We walked inside of the large building and my eyes lit up, looking up and around at everything. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, pictures of Disney characters were placed on every inch of the walls, and it was very spacey. All of us headed towards the front desk where a young female sat smiling as we walked up.

"Goodmorning! How may I help you guys today?" Her smile was soft and cheerful. "Hello! We'd like to book a room for 3 nights please." Dream had raised his voice a little while speaking with woman.

I looked over and I read the name placed in front of her. Hannah, what a nice name. I smiled and looked back towards her. "Alright then! Would you guys like the Castle view or Ocean view? The Castle view is about 250 a night, whereas the Ocean view is about 150 a night."

Dream glanced over to all of us as if to ask 'What do you guys want to do?' I looked back and forth from Dream, Sapnap and Karl. "The ocean view will be fine, we can see the castle anytime anyways." I was speaking for all of us, which they ended up nodding in agreement anyways.

Dream turned back towards the frail woman. "We will do the Ocean view please." His high pitch voice was a bit funny I had to admit, but he was only just being polite. "Okay! Sounds good!"

The woman began asking Dream about simple things people usually ask at hotels. Such as, the card he'd be using, the name it's going to be under, if we want one or two rooms and they chatted about the activities we could do here. I had told him I'd pay for half of it but he was always insisting he bought everything.

Finally, they both smiled at one another and Dream grabbed the key from her hand.

"If you guys ever need some assistance there is a phone on the side when you first walk into your rooms," Rooms? Did he buy two separate rooms, or did she just misspeak? "My name Hannah, if you guys need anything." She smiled and we all nodded smiling back at her, walking towards the elevators.

We all crammed into the elevator, there wasn't a lot of space due to others being on the elevator too. We were all the way on floor 13 and as others exited more came on. Each time I had to move closer into Dream to the point where I was pressed up against him, my back to his stomach.

I felt his arms go around me and my face heated up. "Dream?" I moved closer towards him as my body was shoved by others in the elevator. "What's up?" He placed his head against my shoulder looking up towards me. "I'm cl-claustrophobic."

"It's okay George our stop is next. Just hold on a little longer, okay?" I was panting drastically.

Too many people. I can't breathe. I need air. George calm down your fine.

As soon as the elevator door opened on 'Floor 13' I rushed out taking a deep breath. Dream was rushing after me placing a hand on my shoulder. "You alright there George?" He had a worried expression on his face. "Yeah, I'm good now."

Sapnap and Karl were following quickly after also looking a bit worried. I was always like this in small spaces, I had thought they'd know by now that I'd be fine once I was in a larger area, but they were always still nervous for my safety.

At least they care about you George. Do they really? 

We all walked down the hallways and towards our rooms. Dream had gotten two rooms. One for me and him and the other for Sapnap and Karl. I didn't understand why, he said the rooms were a bit small and he wanted me to have more space to breath better.

As dumb as it sounded I was glad he did. Hotel rooms were a bit cramped and had made me feel a bit claustrophobic. It was kinda nice that they he was thinking about my safety and wanted to do what would help me the most, even if it costed more money.

On their way to Disney World (They've already gotten adjusted in the hotel room and stuff)

Me and Karl were talking chatting about how excited we were to go, that we planned on going on every ride they had even if it was for toddlers. We were jumping up and down Sapnap and Dream laughing behind us.

I turned to face them, "What's so funny. Hmm??" I glared at them. "Oh nothing. We were just saying that it's very easily to tell that you guys are bottoms."

"AYO WHATTT??" Karl was looking back now too. We were walking backwards in order to speak with them. "We aren't bottoms." Me and Karl spoke together rolling our eyes.

Speaking of that, I tripped backwards on a rock landing in the grass, I grabbed whatever was in front of me for stability, which so happened to be Dream. He felled on top of me and started grinning. "I'm sorry what were you saying?" He snickered looking me in the eyes.

"Oh whatever." I scoffed pushing him off of me. He rolled onto his back wheezing and I stood up and kicked him lightly. Sapnap and Karl were still walking, haven't even noticed what just happened.

Quickly catching up to them we reached the front gates where the Castle was glowing in the sunlight. My eyes sparkled and I smiled widely jumping up and down.

Dream's POV.

Karl and George were acting like children again, jumping up and down squealing when talking about all the rides. They always did this when they were excited about something.

Definitely some type of bottom behavior, I sniggered at the thought. George turned around his face was narrowed and he folded his arms.

"What's so funny. Hmm??" I chuckled looking at the fussy expression on his face. "Oh nothing. We were just saying that you guys act like children, and act like bottoms." Sapnap spoke giggling as Karl spun around with a grim expression as well.

"We aren't bottoms." The two of them spoke together, and Karma came around the corner, as soon as they spoke George fell backwards onto the grass. He clinged onto my sweater pulling me down with him.

I pressed my hands on each side of his head smirking down at him. He got all flustered and his face went bright red trying to shove me off. I loved seeing him like this because he was always trying to hide his feelings and whenever I did something like putting my arm around him or calling him cute, his emotions would pull through.

Showing that he had feelings, and there was a way for him to express them.

We got closer to the front gates and Karl and George began sprinting, children around the ages of 7-8 were doing the same, as the parents strolled behind. Me and Sapnap began wheezing at how they just mixed in with the toddlers.

They were waiting eagerly at the ticket booth for us. "Okay okay, were here, now calm down." George was doing little bounces as I began paying for each ticket. I didn't mind paying for everything because seeing the smiles on their faces was worth every cent. Little tags went around our wrists and we were allowed to head through to the attractions.

***

Sooo I got kinda lazy with this one, and I know it's not much but the next chapter is just gonna be them going on the rides and maybe like watching fireworks at night before finally heading to their hotel to sleep.