13

(1055 Words)

***

BTW ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS, SO DREAM IS BASICALLY HEALED. 

The next morning I woke up with an aching pain in my back. I was situated on the floor, with no pillow to support my head. Just the cold hard ground. Sapnap, Karl and Dream were spread out among the floor and couch. We must've all fallen asleep watching the TV show 'You', it was a pretty entertaining show, though a lot of the scenes that always made me feel uncomfortable to watch. 

I was the first one awake, which was pretty surprising to me, usually I was always the last one. I took my advantage and headed towards the kitchen. I was going to be the one to make breakfast for them all, they would see that I was a good chef and not someone who burns any food I tried making.

Considering that I would definitely be using a recipe this time. 

The recurrence from the other day wandered through my mind, how I had almost burned down the whole house trying to make eggs, but this time I promised myself it would be good.

Searching through google to find out how to make pancake batter I froze for a moment remembering the 1,2,3 method my mom taught me when I was younger.

1. 100 Grams Of Flour
2. Two Eggs
3. 300 ML Of Milk

It was the one thing I knew how to make without completely screwing it up. I gathered all the ingredients excitedly, turning on the stove to 'High' throwing a bit of butter into the pan. After struggling to get a bowl which laid on the top shelf for many seconds I finally jumped and snatched one, adding all the ingredients to it. 

Once everything was added I whisked it around and it was the perfect texture for pancakes, creamy and thick. (PLEASE LOL, I hated that so much) I poured a small amount of the substance into the pan. It created a circle around the bottom of the pan. It was perfect. 

I had finished off the batter, a plate filled with soft, tan pancakes. I grabbed out the syrup from the fridge and some powdered sugar to coat the top. 

Laying everything out by the countertops, I walked over to the living room. Dream was leaning on the couch scrolling on his phone while Sapnap and Karl were leaning on one another chatting about random things.

"Oh, Goodmorning." Dream brought his eyes up towards me and smiled. "I didn't know you were awake, I thought you had gone upstairs to sleep." For how tired I was, my body wouldn't even be able to make it to the stairs. "Haha you think I could bring my lazy ass up those stairs at 1 am?" He scoffed a smirk growing on his face. 

"Geez you guys act like some married couple or some shit." Karl was laying across Sapnap's lap playing with a few strands of his hair. Me and Dream both began to wheeze, I clutched my side. 

"OH yeah WERE the lovebirds." Sapnap had only rolled his eyes at Dream and I. "Guys you should get up, I made some pancakes, and it would be quite rude to discard my amazing meal I prepared." 

They all grunted, recalling the few others times I had tried to make food. All resulting into charcoal food and a burnt pan. 

Finally getting them up, they sat down at the island stools looking, their expressions made it clear they obviously didn't want to try it. I dished out plates filling each with 2 pancakes. I placed my elbows on the counter watching as they eyed the food, picking at it with their fork. 

"Are you sure this is even safe to eat? I mean at least it's not burnt." Sapnap lowered his eyes to the edge of the counter, looking directly at the center of the pancake beginning to examine it. 

"Oh my god guys, just eat it!" It was so annoying how they had always doubted me for things like this, it was like I wasn't good for anything. Which I guess was sorta true. 

After all agreeing, they picked up a piece of pancake shoving it slowly into their mouths. 

Sapnap had made a disgusted look before second guessing himself he raised his eyes brows and his eyes widened. 

"Dude George, this is actually bomb as fuck, like holyyy crap." He took another bite and I grinned as the others nodded in agreement, cramming the food down their throats. 

"See at least I can be a bit useful around here." I had said it jokingly putting my hands on my hips. Deep down it was true, there was nothing I was ever useful for, they had always done things for me. 

"Oh come on George, you're not useless you provide a lot of help for all of us." Sapnap and Karl shaking their heads in sympathy. I had only shrugged it off, not wanting to get in some sort of argument at 6 am. 

We all finished off the pancakes, groaning at how full we were. We were chatting about things we should do today. Sightseeing, Rollerblading, Disney World, Universal, Seaworld were pretty much the ideas that had came to mind. 

"Dudeee we should go to Disney World. Karl said he's never been and I'm sure George hasn't either, no offense. I think its only a few hours away from where we are, we could stay for a few days and come back."

 Sapnap was eager for everyone to agree with him, he was like a child jumping up and down awaiting for someone to reply 'Sure' or 'Yeah why not' 

Gazing at one another we had come to an agreement that it would be really fun to get out of the house and go on an adventure to Disney. It was true I had never been there, I didn't find a need to anyways but I was excited to be able to go. We all complied that we should head over first thing tomorrow morning. 

***

I wasn't gonna add them going to Disney in this because yk that would take awhile and I haven't posted a new chapters in a few days so I just wanted to get this out. Stay tuned for the next one!