42

(2748 Words)

BTW: Sorry if I haven't been updating enough, I think I might end this series soon so I can start my other story, cause its hard to write good when you're not motivated, so again sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty. 

TW: Depressed Thoughts, Small Arguing  

***

About two weeks had passed since the day I took a stroll through the woods. It had felt so nice to do something for myself, to get away from everyone. I prayed for that moment of silence to last forever, but now...I was regretting it all. 

I had gotten a call from the Hospital the day after, and they had told me I wasn't allowed outside for three to four weeks. So that the healing process could work properly, I couldn't even do simple activates unless someone was with me. 

It was basically house arrest but worse. My roommates were never around anymore, they were always out doing fun things, while I was stuck in the house all day doing nothing. I had only a few days left till I was allowed to leave, but it felt like an eternity. 

I would've thought at least Dream would complain and stay with me, to help me get through it all. But most days now he was gone aswell. They would always come back around 1-2 am and after a week I had gotten tired of staying up waiting for them. They had always just gone to sleep right when they got home, so what was the point? 

Life had started to get really boring really fast, I was now just staying in my room all day staring at the wall or my phone. I didn't realize how hard it bad loosing your freedom was. How boring doing nothing was. 

My body and brain had gone into a depressive state. I didn't feel like doing anything anymore. Too tiring to get up to eat, shower or even just sit out in the living room. I began crying everynight now, just so I could get tired enough to sleep well, or else I'd be up all night overthinking. 

I laid against my bed, gazing up at the celling when a faint knock rasped on my door. "Come In." I groaned looking to my left where the door was. 

The tall blond had entered the room, walking over towards me. He covered his nose, moving his gaze towards my window, opening it. The light beamed inside and I shriked and covered my eyes. "Jesus George your room stinks! When's the last time you showered." 

I only shrugged and coughed. "Dunno." I rolled over on my side, turning the opposite way from him. He and the other two had gotten on my nerves, they didn't spend one day with me, as if they hadn't even noticed or cared about what I was going through. 

I felt Dream's presence by my side. "Come on George, you gotta shower. Let's get you up." He started grabbing my side before a scoffed exited my mouth and I pushed him off. 

"Just go have fun with Sap and Karl okay. We wouldn't want to loose your 'fun without George' streak now would we?" I snarled and rolled my eyes, glaring at him for a moment. 

He took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm really sorry George. I..I hadn't realized that you-"

"Yeah I got that." I spat out, scooting closer the other way, almost falling off my bed. 

We sat in silence for a moment before Dream got up and walked towards my side of the bed. He kneeled down right in front of me, so I had to look at him for a minute. I sighed and started to look away before Dream's hand grabbed onto my face pulling me towards him again. 

"George, I am really sorry. I was ignorant and wasn't thinking about how tough and lonely this has been for you, having to sit in this house for weeks doing nothing. I promise I'll be here, no more going out, okay?" His voice was soothing and soft.