29

(822 Words)

Pt 2. TW: ARGUING/EMOTIONAL

***

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Dream." I glanced up glaring into his eyes. 

"George I'm sorry I just. Can't." His voice had become shaky and small tears formed in his eyes. 

I felt a sudden turn in my stomach. The darkness of everything swallowed me whole and I just wanted to scream and punch him over and over. I held my breath, closing my eyes tightly so I wouldn't have to look at him. I leaned backwards off of him, and rested my head against the top of the sofa. 

"George...?" His voice hummed and the warmth rang through my eardrums. I bit my lip, turning my head so I wasn't facing him. I couldn't face him. 

"You said you would tell me. Anything. This is the one thing I need to know." I sunk my head into my knees and sniffled a little. 

Dream starting to stutter out the same words, "I can't." and "I'm sorry." I rose my head from my knees. Anger filled me and I turned and spat at him. 

"Dream if you don't tell me. Then I'll go pack my stuff up right now and leave! Right now!" I seized the edge of the couch and took a deep breath glaring towards him. 

"You can't do that George, I bought you, you don't get to leave without my say." He hissed and he let out a low growl. 

He had never mentioned anything about the fact that he had bought me that day. He knew how much it pained me to go back to that day. But he was getting on my nerves. 

"Oh so NOW I'm your property, Now you want to fulfill your debt of buying me?" I clenched my teeth together and pinned my nails into my skin. I winced at the sudden sting but kept my eyes studied on him. 

"You're just gonna have to kill me then. Because I'm going." I shot up from the couch and snapped a dirty look towards him. His broken body spread along the sofa, I still felt bad about what I had done. But I'm starting to think he deserved it. 

I growled at him and rolled my eyes. I began to pace my way towards the door. I felt Dreams hand clenched around my wrist tightly and I was yanked downwards. I was not eye to eye level with him and he snarled. 

"I said you're not leaving." He tightened his grip on me and I felt it starting to bruise. I tried to pull away but he held on. I hadn't ever seen him this upset, ever. 

I scoffed and pried his hand off by stabbing in with my nail, the pain hit him and he released. "Watch me." I walked towards the front door and grabbed a hold of the knob. I bit my cheek hard, tasting blood. 

I twisted it, but as I went to open the door I heard a click noise. I glanced up to see the door had locked again. I glared at Dream who held his phone, he was seated up holding onto his side. He groaned at his pain but held his eyes on me, not moving. He was able to control the house.

"Let me leave." I gripped the doorknob tight and twisted it hard again. He shook his head and I saw him glare at a chair that was placed next to him. For me to sit? Ha. As if. 

I yanked on the door for a few moments, using all of my strength. If I had to break this door down I would. Everytime I went to open it, it would lock again. I tried the backdoor but over and over it would only lock from a tap of Dream's finger. 

I finally grew tired, and gave in to this pathetic situation. As much as I wanted to be stubborn about it and not give up, I really needed to know why. Why he was there.

I trudged over towards him, plopping down on the chair, glaring at him. His annoyed face turned into a soft loving gaze. "Promise me George." He whispered. His eyes started to sparkle with the sudden water that filled them. 

I stayed still and tilted my head slightly at him. My eyebrows rose faintly with the confused expression growing on my face. 

"Promise me. That you won't leave, that you will still look at me the same way. That by me telling you this, it won't change anything. Promise me George." 

I felt my body go cold and it had froze. My head was pounding, and many questions flooded my mind. I didn't want to imagine what he could of meant. But I knew, deep down. I would learn to forgive him. I loved him afterall, right?

"I promise." I stared into his eyes, watching him slowly sit up.

***

SPICYYYY AAAHHHH.