19

(920 Words)

TW: PANIC ATTACKS/KNIVES

***

Adrenaline was pumping throughout my whole body, who was "they"? I thought about it really hard before realizing, no it couldn't be them. Sapnap had killed both of them. Was there more? I began to shake, wanting to just curl onto the floor. 

Where was Sapnap and Karl. 

Dream dragged my body towards the window in his room, quietly but swiftly opening it and popping the screen out. There wasn't a roof or anything below, just straight down to the hard ground, and his room had been on the second floor. 

I gazed at him, my eyes filling up with tears, I can't do this. "George you have to go now." His voice was stern and clear. 

I climb onto the window peering over the edge. Grabbing onto Dream's hand, I climbed out the window with my body dangling from it. I quickly looked down at what was below my body starting to tremble. 

I looked back up to see someone grab onto Dream's neck, stabbing it with some sort of knife. I was yanked off the window, my body falling straight towards the ground. I landed onto my back. 

"DREAM!!" I shrieked as my body hit the hard cold grass. My body went numb and I felt myself drift out into blackness. 

***

"George! GEORGE!" My body was being shaked over and over, and standing over me were three men. I squirmed pulling out of the grasp. "GET AWAY, GET AWAY! PLEASE!" I was curled up against the wall, beginning to rock back and forth, with my head buried into my knees. 

"George.." The mystery voice was gentle and I felt arms starting to rub my back gently. I opened my eyes, hardly able to see anything, my eyes were swollen and filled with tears. "It's me George, it's okay, I'm here." 

The tone in his voice calmed me down and I began breathing normally again. My body relieved of the tenseness from before. 

The body was curled up on my shoulder whispering comforting words like 'you're okay' 'it's okay I'm here' 'your safe' 'I won't let them hurt you anymore' I glanced over to look at his face. "Dream..?" 

He nodded his head, "I'm here George, you're alright. You came home tired and hit your head on something passing out, you must've had a bad dream." My eyes were dry after crying so hard and I felt dead inside. 

Sapnap and Karl were standing in front of me with worried expressions. "So..they aren't here?" my lip trembled as I let these words out. "No George, they aren't here. They will never get you again, alright?" I wasn't sure if he even knew of who I was talking about, but the words were soothing. 

I nodded slowly nuzzling my face into Dream's hoodie. He brushed a hands through my hair and the comfort of him was making me feel a lot more protected from everything. 

After a few minutes later I felt my body being picked up and brought up the stairs towards my bedroom. 

Dream pulled back the covers with one hand, the other holding onto my side. I was hanging onto his neck, my face burrowed into his neck. He placed me down carefully, pulling the covers on top of me. He turned to leave but I let out a small muffled whine. 

"Please." There was a tremble in my voice and my eyes were watery. "Please stay." He turned around to face me, and walked back crawling into the bed next to me. I curled up next to him wrapping my arms around him. 

"I won't ever leave you again." He whispered the words into my ear and began to rub my back. He was sat up leaning against the bed frame as I laid gripping his side my head on his lap. "I promise."

I was scared to close my eyes again,  everytime I did the fear of those men would show up again. Taking Dream away. Killing him. Killing Sapnap and Karl. I just couldn't bare it anymore. 

My breath quickened and Dream was cooing trying to calm me down. The image replayed in my head. 

Over and over again. Of Dream being stabbed, collapsing on the floor. My body being slammed against the hard pavement, knocking me out. 

"George it's okay." His voice was quiet and soft. I took a deep breath, squeezing onto Dream's side. He let out a groan, and I let go my hands shaking. I didn't want to hurt him, I never want anyone to hurt him. 

He slouched down onto the bed, so that he was more comfortable, moving me to the side he curled up behind me, pressing me into him. I instantly felt safe. 

He hushed comforting words inside my ear granting me the ability to have a peaceful sleep. And when I closed my eyes the only thing I had seen was blackness, and the sound of Dream's calming voice. 

***

OKAY IK this one's short, but y'all had to figure out it was just a panic attack and that Dream's not actually gone aha- It's literally like 920 words but I promise I'll do more tomorrow. I just wanted to get a chapter out tonight. 

I was thinking about doing a REALLY messed up ending, but I think I'd get a lot of hate on it tbh, but lmk if you want me to just keep writing as they're living together or if I should do my horrible ending 0-0