14

(1210 Words)

***

The Next Morning (George's POV)

When I woke up the next day the sun hadn't come up yet, I gazed over at my alarm clock that was placed on a small side table. It read the time of '4:32 AM'. I groaned rolling over to fall back asleep but I just couldn't, I wasn't even sure why.

The one time I needed the sleep my body wouldn't allow it. After tossing and turning for a few minutes I gave up and walked towards the door in my room that lead into Dream's.

I walked over to his bed looking down at him peacefully sleeping. He must've felt my presence there because his eyes slowly creaked open, before becoming wide.

"GEORGE WHAT THE HELL?" He shrieked sitting straight up looking at me like I was some sort of demon in his room. His hands fell over to his eyes and he was panting loudly, he was obviously still mentally asleep.

I sat on his bed by the edge of his feet, "Geez sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was trying to gently wake you up." I began picking at the fuzzy blanket spread along his bed.

"Well that seemed to work really well, George." He rolled his eyes leaning back onto the bed. "Anyways, why are you even up at like 4:30? Aren't you the one who's always sleeping.

I huffed and fell backwards onto the bed. "I couldn't fall back asleep, I don't know what I was coming in here to ask you, I guess I just thought you could help or give me advice on how to sleep."

"Advice on how to sleep? That's the stupidest-" He cut off himself, still too tired. He didn't want to argue I could tell, it was early in the morning and his eyelids were starting to fall. "Just come lay down next to me, and go to sleep." I sat up on my elbows looking at him with confusion, but he was rolled over holding his arm out for me to lay in patting the spot with his other hand.

I scooted my way over to him feeling his grasp tighten around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was surprised on how fast I had fallen asleep due to the comfort of Dream's body heat. It was a bit weird for him to just ask that, but I just thought he was tired and didn't know what else to say.

About to leave for Disney World. (I didn't feel like adding them waking up again and eating breakfast lmao, cause I've written about them eating like 20 times LOL)

I placed my bag in the back of the trunk next to Sapnap's and Dream's. Karl still hadn't finished packing, he kept complaining about how he wanted to bring every piece of clothing he owned with him. Me, Sapnap and Dream having to explain multiple times that he couldn't because we were only staying for a few days and we didn't have the room.

After finally finishing his complaining, Karl headed outside and placed his stuff in the back. I closed the trunk door and we were finally all ready to start heading over. "SHOTGUN!" I screamed running over to the passenger side of the car.

"Woah calm down there George, we were gonna let you and your boyfriend sit together anyways." He grinned at me while him and Karl got into the backseats.

"WHAAAAAT?" Me and Dream said in sync, leading to the laughter of the two boys in the back. I rolled my eyes, "You are so annoying, Sapnap." Opening the door to the passenger seat I flopped down closing the door swiftly behind me.

Dream had turned on google maps, Disney World was about 5 hours away from where we lived. Which didn't seem too bad of a drive at first. Not even an hour into the drive the two boys in the back started whining nonstop.

Sapnap and Karl wouldn't stop complaining about how hot is was and to turn on the AC. Multiple times they begged to know how much longer there was until we reach our hotel. They were acting like needy, annoying children. Not to mention any song we played they screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs, even if they hadn't known the song. 

Lucky about an hour later they had gotten tired from all the screaming and moving around that they had passed out on one another. "Jesus." I whispered looking back at them.

"What a bunch of animals." Dream scoffed jokingly, looking in the mirror to see them dosed off. "Honestly, how can someone even have that much energy." I pulled out my phone hooking it up to the radio.

"Anything specific you want to listen to?" I glanced over towards Dream watching him tap his fingers along the steering wheel. "Hm..yeah. Could you play 'Jesus in LA' by Alec Benjamin?" His sense in music was beyond amazing. "Yeah sure!" I scrolled through my phone clicking the 'play' button.

Dream began humming the lyrics tapping his fingers with the beat.

You won't find him down on sunset
Or at a party in the hills
At the bottom (pound) of the bottle (pound)
Or when you're tripping on some pills

I always liked the way Dream's voice sounded when he was singing, it was soothing and sweet to listen to. I gazed my eyes towards him, he was singing bobbing his head up and down, his eyes focused on the road. I smiled at how joyful he looked in that moment, turning back to look out the window. 

About 5 minutes from Disney World.

We were all pretty hyped about going to Disney, me and Karl especially. Dream and Sapnap told us they had been here plenty of times growing up. Whereas, me and Karl have never even seen it in person, let alone go inside. 

I was peering out the window excited to see the giant castle come into view. Frantically looking around we turned a corner a there it was, the lights shining onto the huge castle. 

(Here it is, if you somehow don't know what it looks like) 

***

"WOAAAAHH." Me and Karl were peering closely out the window gazing at the amazing sight as we drove past slowly. It was SOO pretty, I couldn't comprehend the beautiful sight and how the castle was glowing in the sunlight. 

Me and Karl looked at one another screaming excitedly. "Oh my gosh you guys are like two girl bestfriends, always screaming at something." I shook my head and laughed. "Not even dude." I turned myself to look outside again. The castle was heading out of our vision and we were coming up close to a large hotel. 

***

Purrrr ;) Anyways, this is end of chapter 14. I was going to add more to this but I kinda want to like go to bed early for once. It's only like 2 AM here but still. Next chapter will be them getting situated in the hotel and going to visit Disney World like the "mature children" they are. STAY TUNED BYEE!!