06

(2150 Words)

***

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking, the freshness filling the air. I was sprawled out onto the bed which was covered by just me. Every pillow and blanket had fallen onto the hardwood floor, I wasn't sure how I fell asleep without a blanket on me, most of the time I needed the comfort and warmth but I guess I was too tired to realize.

 I glanced over to the nightstand next to me to see a small notepad and a pen. 

I should probably write what I need before we go to the movie, I wonder if they'd driver farther to get my personal belonging, if the homeless people haven't already ripped apart my car. 

I groaned and sat up on the corner of 'my' bed, I took the notepad and pen in my hands and began to think about what I needed in order to live here. 

My mind went empty, it was like I had forgotten everything that was in my house. After a few minutes of nothing coming to mind I just thought of the random items that people need to live, I began to write down..

***Any clothing you can fit, toothbrush/toothpaste..(etc), Some blankets/pillows, anything else you can gather that might be useful. I wrote a little note at the bottom. (My parents live about 2 hours from my house, if you go to ****Boulevard St. my car should be in the corner of an old parking lot its a royal blue 1950 Shelby Mustang, under the piece of cardboard is...my wallet, phone, and the rest of my personal items. Thanks!) 

I stretched my arms and I ripped off the piece of paper from the notepad walking towards 'my' door, the smell of crispy bacon and sweet eggs still lingering in the house. I looked to see all three boys up and cooking in the kitchen, Dream turned to see me walking down the stairs.

"Oh look who's finally up, how'd was your first night of sleep?" He was flipping the bacon over allowing the other side to be crispy as well.

I shrugged, still getting used to seeing them. "It was pretty good." My voice was raspy and my my eyelids felt heavy, like I was floating in and out of a trance. I held onto the wall for balance. 

"Looks like you're still sleeping there, do you always sleep this late?" Dream chimed as I curled up on the stool. I glanced up checking the stove which read the time of '12:28'. I groaned, too early.. 

"Yeah..I guess, I'm always just tired." I never knew why I was like this, I never really did anything that was too tiring apart from college homework. 

I walked closer to the three boys, Karl and Sapnap greeting me with a soft 'hello' and 'good morning' Sapnap was smiling at me handing me a plate of eggs and bacon, and a glass of orange juice. He must have just been in a bad mood when I first met him, because he seemed to be fine now. 

I placed the small note paper near Dream as if saying 'here's my list.' I saw him glance over at it.

"So change of plans today George, the person who was going to get your stuff got caught up in some other work, no offense.. that was more important," I nodded to show it was okay and I didn't mind, "However, Sapnap and Karl agreed to drive over and get your stuff." I looked over at them.

"Are you guys sure? It's okay really, you don't need to." I was stammering out these words, saying them so fast I wasn't even sure if they could understand what I had just said.

"Oh yeah, it's all good, we needed some time alone anyways." Dream smirked at them, winking. "OH DREAM GOD NOT LIKE THAT! I meant there was some things we needed to talk about, work related mostly." Dream wheezed and said, "Whatever you say."