20

(1402 Words)

***

A few days later.

"WHAT THE HELL KARL!" Sapnap was chasing Karl around the living room holding a pillow in his hands. Karl had been throwing popcorn at Sapnap minutes before. 

Me and Dream were sitting on the couch wheezing at how ridiculous they looked. "GUYS JUST SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE MOVIE!" Dream leaned over me grabbing a pillow and chucked it right at Karl's feet making him trip over it, falling over, Sapnap landing on top of him. 

"Omg, get a room." I gasped at them covering my mouth looking at the ceiling.  "Oh come on, says you two." I glanced down at how me and Dream were were sitting so close to one another that the couch had sunk and we were basically on top of one another. 

Karl was peeking his head out from under Sapnap, grinning and rolling his eyes. 

I glanced towards Dream seeing his cheeks were growing a soft toned pink color. I smirked, glancing back towards the TV, my own face getting a bit hot. 

Sapnap and Karl crawled their way back onto the couch, snarling at one another. Dream snapped at them to be quiet and they scoffed, obeying after a little while. 

My legs were getting a bit numb and were throbbing, so I decided to prop them up onto Dream's legs, he quickly glanced his eyes to me, his face was turning a darker pink. I said sorry to him, he probably feels uncomfortable. I began dragging my legs back towards their original position saying sorry once again,  but he only grabbed onto one of my thighs pulling it back up onto his own. "It's comfortable." He smiled at me, his hand still placed onto my thighs. 

We gazed our eyes back towards the movie. 

When the movie was over it was about 2:00pm and I was still a bit bored and in the mood to do something fun. I pressed my palm into a pillow that laid on my lap. "Hey, do you guys wanna go to the zoo?" I traced my eyes along the pattern of the pillow. 

"That was so random George- but I mean.. I'm down, I think we only have to pay like 30 dollars each, but we'd have to look everything up." Dream was standing up folding a pillow, I glanced over towards the other two boys. 

"Hmm...I guess that kinda sounds like fun. BUT KARL YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY TICKET!" Sapnap bodyslammed another pillow towards Karl's face. "WHAT? NO WHY? And yeah George I'll go!!" He smiled towards me before glaring at Sapnap furiously jumping on him, to start attacking him. 

They continued their bickering, while me and Dream started looking up all the information that was needed to go to the zoo. I plopped down next to Dream leaning in closer so I could see the phone better. I felt Dream's lips graze my ear, and he placed his cheek against my hair. I smiled as he scrolled and clicked away at the phone. 

After everyone paid for their tickets, Karl having to pay for his and Sapnap's we were finally able to head over. Dream allowed me to pay for my own ticket, which was kind of nice. 

At the zoo. 

Dream pulled into one of the parking spaces, putting the car in 'park', I pushed my door open, stepping outside into the hot Florida sun. Since we had paid online, all we needed to do was get a wristband, and then we were free to roam around. 

There was a section that was just for those who paid online and we all walked over. A blue band was wrapped around all of our wrists. I tugged on it slightly while waiting for the others to get there and we started walking towards the animals. 

Dream's POV

George was skipping towards the center of the zoo, waving his hand at a fast motion towards, me, Sapnap and Karl as if telling us to hurry up. I smiled using my long legs to stride over to him. Sapnap and Karl having to jog to catch up. 

Everytime we went up to one of the attractions, George would shirked and point going..."Oh my god! Look at that, did you see it!" He really was like a little kid, although it was  funny to watch,  it made me smile seeing him so happy. 

We walked for about an hour and forty minutes gazing at each and every animal in the zoo. George seemed to be really fond of the tigers, asking about 5 times if we could go back and see them, and each time I had to explain that on our way back we could. He really insisted on going back right then in there but soon gave up. 

My favorite animal had to be the otters, they were like water ferrets. They always seemed to be filled with joy wherever they walked or swam off to. Plus, they were a super cute and cuddly species. (okay we get it Dream, George is like an otter) 

We had walked up to the glass where the otters were. Some of them sunbathing on a large rock, while the other one's were playing with a small ball that floated in the water. 

I crouched down, sitting on my knees placing my hand against the fresh glass. A small little otter came swimming my way and placed his noise against the glass where my hand was. I smiled as it spun around, swimming back and forth from the rock to my hand. 

George kneeled down next to me. "I think he likes you." He placed his hand ontop of mine, resting his head against my shoulder. My face began to get all warm and I tried to hide so George wouldn't notice, but he was already giggling. "Hmm..so I'm the one who always gets flustered huh?" A smirk formed on his face. 

"Oh whatever, yeah you are." I placed my other hand onto his thigh and I watched his face grow a bright red immensely fast. "Mhm, that's what I thought." He rolled his eyes getting up. "Oh whatever, Clay." 

I froze at the name. It was always a weird thing to hear George say it, however I wasn't complaining. His voice always got raspy while saying it. As though he was purposely trying to say it a certain way. 

I waved a little 'goodbye' to the tiny otter, before standing up. I playfully pushed George and we began play fighting for the next few minutes. Sapnap and Karl were chatting in front of us. We reached the end of the zoo, and it started to get dark so we decided to head back. 

In the car. 

I stretched my arms around my head, popping my neck and fingers, easing off the tension in my body. It was now pitch black out, and the only light that could be seen was a few street lamps. 

Sapnap had agreed to drive home, since I had drove the way here. We lived about an hour or two from the zoo. So it wasn't too bad of a drive, my body had just felt so weak and my eyelids were falling every second. I wouldn't be able to get us home. So instead I sat in the back with George, while Karl sat up in the front. 

I pulled my shoes off and began moving my feet upwards. "Hey, hey, hey there mister. What do you think you're doing." George pushed my feet off of the seat and glared at me. 

"Come on Gogy, I'm tired." I groaned rolling my head back. "I don't want your smelly feet on me." He scowled and folded his arms together, tossing his head at me. "Well if you let me lie down, you can just lay on top of me. Then we can both be comfortable, hmm?" I smirked at him and he got all flustered. 

"Yeah..I guess. Whatever." He unbuckled his seatbelt, slightly sitting up so I could put my legs across the seats.  Once I was in a comfortable laying position, with a small blanket behind my head for support I patted my chest, informing him to come lay down. 

I smiled slightly when his head seated onto my chest, I rubbed his back watching his eyes close. I took a long hearty breath before falling asleep. 

***