43

(3170 Words)

LAST CHAPTER GUYS SORRY LOL

***

Sweat was trickling down my eyelids and down to my chin. I gasped for air, pulling the blankets off of me. It was so hot, I felt like my body was going to burn. I couldn't move everything was dark and I pressed my hand on the sofa feeling something under it. I glanced over to see Dream's body was curled next to mine. 

He sat up suddenly with fear on his face. "What happened? Are you okay?" His eyes were widened and his voice was raspy and deep. 

I exhaled and laid back down against him. "Y-Yeah. I'm okay, just...just a nightmare." He took a deep breath and cradled me in his arms. "Alright, just try to get some sleep." It was still dark out, it must have been about three in the morning. 

I kept the blankets off of me and nuzzled back into Dream's neck. I brushed my lips against his neck and took in his scent before finally falling back asleep. 

...

The next time I woke up, it was about 10 or so. Dream was already up on his phone, scrolling through twitter, probably. The blankets were over me again, seeing that I had formed goosebumps across my legs and arms. 

I sat up on Dream's lap, brushing my hands against his shirt. "Morning." I smile and pressed myself onto him. He gazed down and rubbed my back, setting his phone down. "Goodmorning." 

"Soo, how'd you sleep." He cooed after awhile. I leaned back a little. "Mmm, it was pretty good. What about youu." I brushed my hands through his blond wavy hair. "It was okay." He voice was scratchy and toned. "Why just okay?" I frowned and look up at him. He took a deep breath. 

"You were tossing and turning a bunch in your sleep. Mumbling a bunch of random things. I just wanted to make sure you were alright, and that your nightmare didn't get worse." He only shrugged it off, looking over at the TV screen. 

I sat up on him and my face drooped down more, my frown staying where it was. "Dream, I'm so sorry for keeping you up. You must be exhausted...I can go upstairs and you can rest." I began climbing off of him before he grabbed my waist pinning me back on. 

"Sapnap and Karl got us breakfast, and I had a coffee with it. I'm alright, I got a bit of sleep anyways." I sighed and gave him a sad, soft look. "Alright then, but you need sleep please tell me and don't lie to me." 

He put his hands up as if to 'surrender'. "Okay Okay." I rolled over on the couch and groaned.

I shot upwards and jumped off the couch remembering something. 

"OMG OMG!" I covered my mouth and began jumping up and down. Dream shot up with that same look of fear he had earlier. "WHAT WHAT!" 

I squealed and pulled him off of the couch. "IM OFF MY 'HOUSE ARREST' I CAN GO HAVE FUN NOW!" Dream froze for a moment while I was shirking clapping my hands. 

"Your what...? OH! LET'S GO, WE HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING THEN! YOO!" 

Me and Dream were screaming at the top of our lungs causing Sapnap and Karl to sprint down the stairs. Sapnap was holding a nightstand lamp, while Karl was gripping tightly onto a fork.