chapter27

Hi everyone! I'm finally here again. I'm really sorry for making you guys wait for long. My idea slip off my mind after long time did not write this book, so I kinda have a hard time to catch up the book. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 😘  I will try update more often.

______________________________________

3rd Person POV
Yena sigh while looking at Dino, Seungkwan and Vernon talking non stop. "Why you are sighing baby Yena?" Seungkwan ask. "I hate sports day." Yena said. "Why? We don't have to study you know?" Dino said. Yena roll her eyes. "Yeah, but there nothing for me to do. Sitting on the bench look at the others. What a great life." Yena said and slam her head on the table. But before her head touch the table a hand stop her. "Becareful, Yeon Mi. You might hurt yourself." Vernon said.

"It's not fair!" Yena said and pout. "What?" Seungkwan ask. "You guys will busy for the sport days and I will be alone." Yena said again. "How about you join any sport?" Dino suggest. "I don't think so, Seungwoo hyung will kill us if Yena done anything that could make her tired." Seungkwan said. "Ah, how about you join the helping team of basketball team? Mingyu hyung said they need a person to take care of their uniform and more. Besides, Seungkwan also be there as a mc right?" Vernon suggest at her. "But I still don't comfortable with him." Yena mutter under her breath. But she just nod her head.

_________________________________________
Mingyu POV
I sit on my seat while playing with my phone. "Announcement to all the basketball players please go to the court right now." suddenly the speaker on. I sigh and grab my bag before walk toward the court.

"Ok, since all of you are here. We will practice for the upcoming game on our sport day again the nearby school. So, you guys will use these remaining days to practice." the coach said. We all nod our head before walk start the practice.

_______________________________________

"Mingyu hyung!" I was busy wiping my sweat when someone call me. I look at the door and saw Seungkwan walk toward me. "Why?" I ask him. "You know, your team is looking for  the helper right?" He ask. I nod my head. "Can you tell them Yena will volunteer?" He ask. I choke on my water. "You mean Yeon Mi?" I ask. "Yeah, why you look so shock?" he ask again. "You know Seungkwan, I don't think she is comfortable being with me." I said and look at him. "Wait a minute, what do you meant being with you?" he ask. "The thing is the helper is for one person. Actually all of the member have found their helper except me." I said. "Wait, do you meant that everyone of you have helper?" he ask.

"It's not like that, we have been separated into teams but on that day I was absent that day so, I have to find my helper alone." I said. "Hyung, you what I'm thinking?" he ask me and smirk. "I don't know but I don't think it's a good idea." I said. "Let Yena be your helper! Then you could apologise to her like Vernon did." he suggest. Vernon have apologise? No wonder he look happy lately.

"Will her accept my apologise?" I ask him. "I know it's hard hyung but of you really sorry you to fight for her forgiveness." Seungkwan said and pat my shoulder. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "I will practice my script with my partner." he said. I just nod my head. Will she even talking to me?

__________________________________________

3rd day before sport day....

Yena POV
I sigh as I stood in front of the court. "Yena? Why you still stand here? Let's go in." Eunwoo sunbaenim said. I just nod my head and follow him walk in. "Mingyu is over there. You are his helper, right?" he ask. I nod my head before walk toward him with heavy step. He looking at his phone and not realise I'm here. "Mingyu sunbaenim" I said.

"Oh, Yeo-Yena. You already here. Sit here." he said and pat the space beside him. I nod my head. "Guys, let's start the practice." their coach said. "I will go first. Just sit here and take care my bag." he said. I just nod my head.

________________

After a few hours, they finally done for today. Mingyu walk toward with heavy breath and he sweating a lot. I look at the towel and bottle beside me. I hand him the bottle as he sit on the bench. "Thank you." he said and drank the water with shaking hand from exhaustion. I sigh and pick up the towel and wipe his sweat. He look at me with shock face. He stop me by holding my hand and immediately release it.

"It's ok. This my job as your helper." I said. "Yeon-Yena." he call me. I look at him. "I'm sorry." he said and look into my eyes. I just look at him. "I know it's hard for you to forgive we after what we have done. I just want you know I really meant it." he said. I avoid his eyes and look at my phone. "If you have nothing to say I will take my leave. My brother already here." I said and quickly walk away.

"Wait" I stop but still back facing him. "Is there something that I could do for you to forgive me?" He ask. "Just do your best on the game and I will think about it, Mingyu sunbaenim." then I walk away.

Tbc....