chapter33

3rd Person POV
Yeon Mi spend all day just like usual, looking out the window and stare blankly. She did not event talk a word to anyone. "Yena-shi, it's time for you to eat." the nurse said as she bring the meal. She just stare at the food as the nurse walk out. She stare at the window again. Then suddenly the door was open. "What is now?" she ask. "Yeon Mi, are you ok?" Yeon Mi quickly look toward the door. "Why are you here?" she mumbled under her breath. "Yeon Mi, why you not eat?" Seungcheol ask. She just look at him and blankly stared at him. "Yeon Mi, you should eat. What if you getting worse?" Wonwoo said. "I'm dying anyway." she mumbled under her breath.

"Yeon Mi, you can't talk like that." Mingyu said as he walk toward her. She flinched at the movement. Suddenly all the past memories of how they break her flashed in her mind. She suddenly panic and her body shaking violently. She shut her eyes as the pain became unbearable. She was shouting her all lungs even her throat hurts. All she could hear is someone trying to stop her before everything black.

_____________________________________

Seungcheol POV
" I thought I already warned you guys! What  are you thinking?!" Dr. Kim shout at us as he also called the others. "We just want to help her." Seungkwan said. "Did you guys realize that how she reacts to when you guys close to her? And you Seungwoo, you are the oldest but why you can't think? If you guys keep behaving yourself like this her condition become worse even her life time can be threaten." Dr. Kim said. "I'm sorry, Dr. Kim." Seungwoo hyung said. "I don't know this will happen this bad." I said. "Guys, I know you guys want her to healty even I also want too but this is not the way. I hope you guys can stay away from her for awhile from now on."  Dr. Kim said as he walk away.

Yeon Mi POV
I felt someone gently stroke my hair. I slowly open my eyes. "Eomma?" I said as soon as I saw her face. I quickly sit down and hugging her. "You are really mom, right? I miss you so much." I cried. "Just your mom? How about me?" someone said. I look toward the voice. "Appa!" I run toward him and hugging him. "You have grown so much now, baby." dad said as he pat my head. "We are sorry because we can't be there for you." Mom said to me. "It's ok. Now we are together again. That's the important now, right?" I said. "No, you can't be here Yeon Mi. You have to go back." Mom said. "What do you meant? I want to stay with you." I said. "Baby, there are more people are waiting for you out there. You must be strong for them." appa said. "Bye bye, our daughter." they said as they slowly disappear. "No!!" I shout and feel pain in my head.

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I'm still in the hospital. "That just dream?" I mutter. I look at the clock and it's show that the time is 10 o'clock. "I want to go out." I said as I ripped the IV drip out of my hand. I quickly put on my hoodie to cover my hospital clothes. I walk toward the nearest park. "Why my life like this? Is fate playing around with me?" I said as I chuckle sadly. Then I look a tear drop on my hand. "This is so funny. I don't even realise I'm crying. I'm so pathetic." I said and laugh. Then the laugh turn into sobbing.

I keep looking down as I'm crying. Then something was put on my head. "I don't know why are you crying but this will help you cover yourself." A voice said as he put a hat on my head. I slowly calm down and look toward the voice.

"Hi, my name is Haruto."

Tbc....

Hi guys, sorry for taking long time to update 😢. I will try my best to keep update. Love you guys 💙