chapter 20

3rd Person POV
_______________________________________
All of them already sit down and looking at each other. "So, what happen to Yena? Why she suddenly faint?" Seungwoo ask as he look at Scoups. "I grab her hand and said that she is Yeon Mi. But she said to me that I'm wrong. So, make her face me and stare into her eyes. Suddenly, she hold her head and shouting." Scoups said. Seungwoo nod his head. He know that Yena will find the truth any soon.

"Anyone else want to ask question?" Seungwoo said. "Han Seungwoo, who is the real Yena? She is Yeon Mi right?" Wonwoo ask him. "Well she is Han Yena or her past name Jang Yeon Mi."  Seungwoo said. "Then, why you hiding this from us and Yena?" Dino ask. "Yena, can't remember all of this. The things that happen in the past." Seungwoo said. "What happen?" Woozi ask. "You should ask them, not me." Seungwoo said as he look at Scoups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon.

"I know what we did is wrong but we did the same things as we did to other girls." Mingyu said. "I don't think you guys be friend with the other girls like what you did with Yeon Mi." Seungwoo said. "What exactly happen to her?" The8 ask. "After the day, where these guys break her into pieces when you guys finally told all people that you guys just acting kind toward her. Her daily day change. Everyday she will being bullied by your so called fans. She want to cry but no one was there for her. What do you think when a cheerful naive girl suddenly got into this mess?" Seungwoo said.

"Why she suddenly lost her memories?" Jeonghan ask. "Yeon Mi got into an accident. I bet four of you did not even know about this. She tried to suicide. Because of one number who keep messaging her text that telling her to death." Seungwoo said. "I don't know about this." Scoups said and look down. Vernon and Mingyu speechless. "I know about that actually." Wonwoo said. "How did you know?" Mingyu ask. "I'm the one who brought her to the hospital." Wonwoo said and smile weakly.

"If I'm a little bit early, I could save her. But I'm late." Wonwoo said again. "I'm sorry but I don't want four of you meet her starting for today." Seungwoo said. "No. You can't stop us from see her." Wonwoo said. "I can. You must stop if you really love her." Seungwoo said and look at Wonwoo. Wonwoo just look away. "I'm going first. Anyone who want come with me let's go." Seungwoo said and walk away.

"I think it's the best for you guys to not see her for a moment." Jeonghan said and walk away. The others follow him except Scoups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon.

__________________________________________
"Yena-shii. Your brother come to visit you." The nurse said before allow Seungwoo and the others in. Seungwoo look at Yena with pity. Yena sit on the bed while hide her face between her knees. "Yena" Woozi mumble as he saw Yena's condition. The room are mess. The pillow are on the floor. The coffee table been thrown over.

"Yena" Seungwoo call her with gentle voice. Yena slowly head up her head. Her face look like she have been cried for years. Her eyes are red and puff from crying. "Oppa, I'm Yena, right?" Yena ask with shaking voice. Her voice break their hearts. "Of course you are." Seungwoo said and walk closer toward Yena. "Then, I'm not Yeon Mi right? Please tell me I'm not Yeon Mi." Yena said while slowly hitting Seumgwoo's chest.

"Yena." Dino walk toward Yena and softly pull Yena toward him. Yena broke down in his arm. "Yes, you are Yeon Mi." Seungwoo said after a moment of silent. Joshua look and Seungwoo and mouth him 'why are you telling her?'. Seungwoo just smile sadly. "I know it's hard for you Yena. But you are Yeon Mi. I'm sorry for not telling you about this. I'm forgot that in the end you will remember." Seungwoo said and pat Yena's head. Yena still crying in Dino's arm.

"Yena, no matter who you are in the past. We will stay with you forever." Jeonghan said. The others nod their head. "Yena, don't let the past control your future." Woozi said. They wait for Yena to said something but she just silent. Dino, look at his arm and found out that she asleep.

"Maybe, Yena still need time. Yena, we love you." Seungkwan said before give a sign to boys for get out from the room. Dino lie her on the bed. "Bye, Yena." Dino peck on her forehead before walk out.

Hoshi POV
We all went out from Yena's room. "Mr.Han, can we talk about Yena's condition?" the doctor said. "Can't you just talk it's here? We want to know too." I said. "Well, Yena's condition getting worse. Her depression has come hit her hard." Dr. Kim said. "Is there any way to help her?" Jun ask. "For now we just have to keep looking at her." Dr. Kim said.

"Dr. Kim! You should look at this." A nurse suddenly running toward us. Dr.Kim take the file from the nurse and read it. "It is real? Who in charge for this?" Dr Kim ask. "Dr. Kang. He the one who check her condition when she arrived here." the nurse said. Dr. Kim just looking at the file sadly.

"Dr. Kim, is anything wrong?" I ask. "Did Yena ever talk about her heart hurt?" Dr. Kim suddenly ask us. "Nope. She never mention anything. She just get fever pretty often." Seungwoo hyung said. "Why are you asking, Dr.?" The8 ask.

"Her heart is in a very bad condition. She maybe can't still alive for long."

Tbc...