chapter12

3rd Person POV
The next day, Yeon Mi walk toward the school like usually. As soon as she walk into the building, she got eyes on her. She thought that because she win the princess tittle. She about to walk toward her locker until her attention caught at the news board. She walk toward the board as people around her whispering about her.

"What is this?" she said as soon as her eyes laid on the picture on the board. The picture of Wonwoo hugging her, the picture of Seungwoo kiss her cheek and the picture of Scoups kissing her last night. "Yah, I thought that playgirl playing with two people at once. But you are different, three at once time." a girl said a push Yeon Mi. "Who put the pictures here?" Yeon Mi ask. "Who put the picture is not important. Why are you playing with our oppa?" another girl said and push Yeon Mi hard. Yeon Mi fall to the ground. "It is important! All the picture is not what you think and I never play with any heart." Yeon Mi said. She about to cry but she hold it. "Yah, your naive look is just a concept? A concept to trick boys?" the girl said. All the students laugh.

"What happen here?" a voice said.

Yeon Mi POV
"What happen here?" a voice said. That is Seungcheol sunbaenim's voice. I look up and saw four them. "Oppa, look what that girl did behind you guys." a girl said and point to the pictures.

"She try to seduce you guys, right? That's why you guys hug and kiss her, right?" she ask again. I slowly shake my head. I never try to seduce any of them. "Sunbaenim, please tell them the truth. Please tell them that I never seduce you." I said with teary eyes. Seungcheol sunbae walk toward me and knee in front me. "Well, what you going to do if I said you had seduced us? The way you acting innocent is one of the way you seduce us." he said and smirk.

I was shocked. "What are you talking about, sunbaenim?" I said as my tears escape from my eyes. "What? You try to seduce me and Wonwoo. Well you thought that you success winning our heart but what a fool of you, it just an act." he said, grab my chin and smirk. My tears keep falling. "I thought, you guys sincere be friend with me. It is true, Wonwoo sunbaenim?" I ask. I really hope that he just going to say it is a joke but what he said broke my heart. "Yeah, it just an act. I will never like you. Stop acting naive." he said with cold tone.

I never acting naive, that what I want to say but I can't say anything, I just can cry. "You are pathetic, just like your sister. Kang Hyemi." Seungcheol said. "You knew Hyemi unnie? Why involve her in this?" I ask more like whisper. "She is the reason for all of this." he said before walk away with the others. All of the students slowly leaving me alone. I just sit there and crying. I want to stand up but I can't. My knee feel weak. All of this happen so sudden. Last night, we are smiling together but now we only change cold stare.

______________________________________
After skip some class even recess in the old music room, I walk toward the class. I  look at my table. There some of my books are wet on the table. I look beside my table, he is here Hansol, but sleeping. I take my wet books and walk toward the back of the class for the empty sit. 

"Ok class, hand me your book now." Mrs Kim said. She walk toward me. "Ms Jang, where is your book?" she ask. "My book...I'm sorry Mrs Kim." I said. She sigh. "It is your first time did not do your homework. Wait in the class after this."  she said. After class, all of them pack their bag and walk out from the class but me stay here. "Yeon Mi, write in 50 sheets apologise about your fault today. Then, you may go home. Tomorrow I will see 50 sheets on my table." she said and leave me alone

_____________________________________
Finally after three hours, I finally can go home. I walk to my locker to take my book. As soon as I open my locker, amount of trash spill on the floor. The papers full of curse that I even never say. I just sigh and pick up the trash before throw it away.

_________________________________________
Wonwoo POV
She pick the trash before throw it away. I was here but I can only look for her from far. Her eyes is red, maybe from the crying. I want to help her but I can't.

"Yeah, it just an act. I will never like you. Stop acting naive."

I want you to know that I lie again. Those words aren't the truth. I lie again. Those words that I don't want to say. I want you to know that really love you. "I wish I can tell you." I mumble as I see her walk away. I follow her from behind to make sure that she arrive safely. "Maybe this the only thing I can do for you after broke your heart." I mumble as she safely walk into her house.

_________________________________________
I open our house door. "Yah, why you are late?" Scoups hyung said. "Nothing." I said and walk away. "Wonwoo hyung, why there are pictures of you hugging her?" Mingyu ask. I stop my step. "Well, I confess toward her. But because of someone, I have to tell her that my feeling is not true." I said before glare at Scoups.

"What you even see at her, Wonwoo?" Scoups ask me. "All, I can see all the things that enough to make my heart beat for her." I said and glare at her. "Yah, you know that she have blood related with that girl." he said again. "Having blood related did not meant that she is same with your girl!!" I shout. "Hyung." Mingyu try to calm me down.

"Wonwoo, I just don't want you to feel what I had felt." He said. "But hyung, she the one who open my heart about love. Why must we torture her like that?" I ask. "Then, why don't you tell me? Why you just follow me?!" he shout. "Because I damn respect of you!! That's why I follow you." I shout back. "Hyung, please move on. Stop hurting innocent girl like Yeon Mi." I said and my tear fall. I quickly walk toward my room. "Wonwoo-ah, maybe you also should forget about her. She hate you now." I mumble

Tbc....