chapter19

Wonwoo POV
"I think Scoups hyung actually like Yeon Mi" Mingyu said. "What do you meant, Mingyu?" I ask him. "I saw a few pictures of Yeon Mi in Coups hyung phone." Mingyu said again. "Vernon?" I call him. "I also think it is true. There were times when Coups hyung talking in his sleep about Yeon Mi." he said. I slam my hand on the table. "Sorry, I need some time alone." I said before walk away.

Why he must love her? I thought met Yena in here was my destiny. "Is the fate fooling with me?" I mumble. I walk until I reach the rooftop. "What happen to my life now? When I found put that Yena is Yeon Mi why suddenly they told me that Scoups hyung like Yeon Mi."

I sit on the hard floor while leaning on the wall. The memories of me with Yeon Mi in the rooftop come to my mind. "That time, when you asked me if you can trust us. I answered Yes but the reality I break the trust in pieces." I said to myself. I felt my shirt wet. I touch my cheek. "Gosh, I did not even realise that I'm crying." I said and wipe my tears.

________________________________________
I open my eyes the realise that I'm asleep for hours. I look at my watch. "It's already 1:50 pm. Maybe I should walk down now." I said. Then my phone vibrate.

Yena 💙
Oppa, let's meet at Jeonghan and Joshua oppa cafe. I'm on the way there. All of us. I miss you guys 😘

Wonu
Ok. I will tell them.

I walk toward the get and run toward the guys who only a few meter from me. "Oh, Wonu hyung." Dino said as he look at me. "Are you ok?" Hoshi ask me. "Yeah, I'm feeling better now." I said. "Good then." Woozi said. "Guys let's go to the cafe." I said. They all nod. "What is the cafe name?" Mingyu ask. "SVTcarat cafe. Why?" Seungkwan ask. "Good then, Coups hyung work at there starting from today." Vernon said.

"What?" I ask. "That is Scoups hyung working place." Mingyu said. "Damn it." I said before run. I ignore they shouting my name. The cafe is 15 minutes away from school if I run, maybe I can reach there less then 10 minutes. "Please, Yeon Mi still not there yet." I mumble as I running.

3rd Person POV
"Oppa, I will call you if I want to go home." Yena said before kiss Seungwoo's cheek. "Ok. Take care. Said to others that I said Hi." Seungwoo said before pat her head. Yena nod her head and walk out from the car.

She already reach at the cafe. "They not here yet. Maybe I should order for myself first." she talking to herself. She walk into the cafe. She looking for her friends but found out that Jeonghan and Joshua are busy. "Seungcheol-shii, take care the counter for me." Jeonghan shout. Then the barista walk toward the counter. "Can I take your order?" Seungcheol ask Yena without look at her.

"Can I get a medium cup of chocolate smoothies?" Yena said and hand the money. "Thank you." Seungcheol said and take the money. Then he froze at his place when he saw Yena's face. Yena about to walk toward the table until Seungcheol grab her hand.

"What you ar-" "Jang Yeon Mi" Seungcheol cut her off. Yena take her from Seungcheol's grab. "I think you are mistaken, sir." Yena said and hold her wrist. "No, you are Yeon Mi. Look at me." Seungcheol said and held her chin to look at him. Their face just a few centimeter from each other. Seungcheol stare straight into her eyes. Yena close her eyes as her head suddenly hurt so much. Too many memories replaying in her mind.

"I'm Seungcheol."

"I'm sorry. Bye."

"Jang Yeon Mi, what will you do if I said you can trust us?"

"You are too naive, Yeon Mi."

"Sunbaenim, what are you doi-" she was cut off as he put his lips on hers. He is kissing her.

"Well, what you going to do if I said you had seduced us? The way you acting innocent is one of the way you seduce us." he said and smirk.

"What? You try to seduce me and Wonwoo. Well you thought that you success winning our heart but what a fool of you, it just an act."

"Yeah, it just an act. I will never like you. Stop acting naive."

"Aren't you tired from all of this? Why don't you just let yourself free? Just die and you will free from these thing forever."

"I want to end my life"

"No! I'm not Yeon Mi! Please tell me that I'm not Yeon Mi!" Yena shout. She grasp her hair hard. She fall down to the floor. Jeonghan and Joshua running toward her. Jeonghan quickly push Seungcheol far from her. "Yena!" they keep calling for her but she keep closing her eyes as she cried hard. Then, the door open revealed Wonwoo. He quickly run toward Yena and embrace her tightly.

"Yena, calm down." Wonwoo said. Yena finally calm down but her eyes still close. She having a hard time on breathing before pass out. "Han Yena!" Wonwoo shout as he felt that Yena suddenly don't move. "What the hell happening here?" Seungkwan ask as he enter the cafe. The other followed behind him. "Oh my god, Yena." Dino shout as he run toward Wonwoo. "What should we do now? Anyone call Seungwoo hyung." Joshua said.

"No need." a voice said. Hoshi shout at his place in surprise. "Seungwoo hyung." Woozi said. "Wonwoo, help me bring Yena to my car." Seungwoo said with cold tone. "All of you meet us in the nearest hospital." He said again before glare at Seungcheol. All of them just nod. That's first time they saw Seungwoo talk with that tone.

The8 POV
"Hyung, Yena going to be ok, right?" Dino ask us that break the silent. Jeonghan hyung just smile weakly at him as answer. "Hyung, who is that girl?" Mingyu ask. "Why she look really lik-" "Yeon Mi" I cut him off. "What? Why you guys know about her?" Mingyu ask us. "It's long story. Let's just said that we know what you guys did to her." Jeonghan hyung said and glare at Seungcheol guy. "Let's go to the hospital now." Dino said and walk out. I could tell that you Dino is really angry about what happen just now.

______________________________________________
Seungwoo POV
I stop the car as the traffic light is red. Look at the empty seat beside me. "Oh, that is Yena's phone. Maybe I should give it to her back." I said and u turn. "Yena, that name become a habit now. The baby cousin who I used to call Yeon Mi now become Yena." I mutter.

Now, I'm happy seeing Yena always smiling with her friends. But some part of me are guilty for lies to her. What if suddenly she remember all of this? What if she know that she actually Yeon Mi? Will I able to see her smile again? Will I get to full my promise with her parents? "Their new friend who named Wonwoo sound familiar to me." I said. Who is he? Why I think I heard about him before?

"Don't think too much, Seungwoo. You know one day, she will know it. Because there any secret that stay as secret in this world. Now or later, she will found out." I talk to myself. I arrived at the cafe again. I walk into the cafe and found out Yena is pass out.

"Wonwoo, help me bring Yena to my car." I said. All of them are shock that I was here. I glare at Seungcheol before walk toward my car. "Put her at back seat. You stay beside her." I said. "What?" he ask me. "Don't make me said it twice Jeon Wonwoo." I said and glare at him.

The ride was really awkward silent. I just look at him trough the mirror. He just silently holding Yena's hand. When we arrived, I quickly call the doctor. Then, they take Yena away to the room. "You guys have a lot to tell me." I said.

3rd Person POV
"You guys have a lot to tell me." Seungwoo said. "No. You are the one who have a lot to tell us. Who is the real Yena?" Wonwoo said. Seungwoo stop his walk and turn around to face Wonwoo. "I will tell you guys the truth. But, call your friends first. Let's meet at the nearby cafe. Yena still need rest." Seungwoo said.

Wonwoo quickly call his friends. "Hello, Jeonghan hyung. Let's meet at the cafe nearby hospital." Wonwoo said before hang up. Then, he quickly walk toward the cafe.

Tbc...