chapter21

A few month later.....

Yena POV
Today is my last day before back to school again.It's have been few month since I went to school. It's also been a long time I did not see their face. I'm now fully recover from my depression. It's all because of Seungwoo oppa and others. I'm now finally can accept that I'm actually Yeon Mi even though it's still weird to heard Jeonghan oppa and others call me Yeon Mi. Now, I'm trying to erase them from my life. But I'm not gonna take revenge on then.

"Yah! What are you thinking about?" Dino suddenly shout at me. I was really shock and quickly hold my heart. "Yena, are you ok?" Seungwoo oppa quickly run toward me. I nod my head. I look at all them in confusion when saw their worried faces. "I'm ok, oppa-deul." I said and smile. Lately, they really taking care of me really hard. I even can't bring a heavy thing.
Maybe it's just because they still worried of me after all of this.

__________________________________________
Jun POV
We all now in the living room at Seungwoo hyung's house. "I still can't believe that Yena is recovering from her depression." Seungkwan said and smile. "Yeah. Me too. The old Yena is finally back." The8 said. "That's thanks to you guys. If you guys not here when I out, maybe we already lost her." Seungwoo hyung said. Then, I'm remember when Yena tried to suicide in her room but luckily Dino check her room.

"But, when we gonna tell her that?" I ask. "Tell what?" Hoshi ask. I point to my heart. "I don't know, it's not the time yet." Seungwoo hyung said. "Then, when the right time hyung?" Joshua said. "Yeah, she have to know. We must tell her." Woozi said. "Tell me what?" we all turn our head toward the voice. We all stay silent.

"Tell me something wrong with my health?" Yena ask again. "How did you know?" DK ask her. "Well, the doctor who treat my depression told me that medicine can't treat any mental health. So, I tell the doctor about the medicine I ate everyday and she tell me it's a health medicine." Yena said while looking at us. All of us avoid the eyes. "Mind tell me about my health?" she ask again.

"Yeon Mi, are you really ready to hear this?" Jeonghan hyung said. He already comfortable calling Yena by her real name. "Erm, tell me." Yena said. Hoshi take a big breath. He take Yena's hand before tell her. "Yena, your heart are not in a good condition. Your heart is weak. That's why we don't want you to tired yourself." Hoshi said. Yena just stay silent while looking at all of us as she still not believing it. "So, I'm gonna die?" she suddenly ask.

"No! You can't said that Yena." Dino shout while all of us just hang our head down. "Oppa, you guys don't have feel guilty. I know you guys keep it from because you care. Actually, I know something is wrong with my heart." Yena said. "How did you know?" Seungkwan ask. "Well, there times when I suddenly feel pain on my heart but I keep it. Then, it will be ok after a few moment." she said.

"Yah! Why you are not telling us?" Seungkwan said and knock her head. She just pout. "I'm sorry." She said. We all sigh. "Yena, how about you take an operation?" Seungwoo hyung said.
"But it's 50/50 chance. I don't want to waste my time on hospital. I'm going to waste it by making memories with you guys." Yena said and smile. Hoshi quickly attack her with hug. "Group hug!" Seungkwan shout. We all just laughing before join them.

The next day ~
3rd Person POV
Yena look at herself on the mirror once again before go downstairs. "Oppa, don't you think this uniform are to small for me?" She ask Seungwoo. "Yeah, but that uniform just fine on you back then." he said again. Yena gasp. "Oh no! You meant I'm gain weight?" Yena said and pout. "I don't really meant it but maybe you gain weight a little bit?" Seungwoo said and show her a little using hand sign.

"It's all your fault. You make me just eating and sleep all the time. Now I'm going to be a pig." Yena whining. "Yah, you the one who keep eating. Why scold me?" Seungwoo said and pat her head. He walk toward his room before toast his hoodie to Yena. "Wear this. It's going to hide you body from showing to much." Seungwoo said.

"Too big oppa

"Too big oppa." Yena said. "Better than nothing. Let's go." he said and get his keys. "Wait, how about my breakfast?" Yena ask. "Look at the clock. And I though you want to diet?" Seungwoo said. Yena look at the clock. "Oppa! I'm going to late. Let's go now." Yena said and run toward the car. "Be careful, Yena." Seungwoo said and following her.

______________________________________
After the long ride, they finally arrived. "Oppa, I'm going now." Yena said and peck his cheek. "Wait, here. Eat it at school." Seungwoo said and give a lunch box. "I though you said I'm should diet." Yena pout but still take it. "Well, breakfast is must for you. Btw, you don't really look fat. Don't force yourself to diet. Bye, love you." Seungwoo said before drive away.

Yena quickly walk toward her class as she already late. She could felt eyes one her as she wearing a big hoodie that almost hide all of her uniform. Luckily that her skirt are not too short. She ignore all the eyes and walk toward her locker to take her books.

"Yena!" someone shout as she close her locker. Yena turn around and smile. "Whose hoodie you are wearing?" Woozi ask. "Seungwoo oppa." Yena said. "You look cute in this." The8 said. "Well, our Yena is always cute." DK said. "Yena, are you nervous?" Dino ask. "A little bit." Yena said. "It's ok. Nothing going happen." Woozi said. "Let's go." Seungkwan said and drag Yena toward their class. "Hyung, wait for me." Dino shout and ran after them.

Yena POV
I take a big breath while holding the door. "Yena, let's go." Seungkwan said and hold my hand before open the door. As soon as we walk in I could felt eyes on me. That make me nervous and tighten our hand. Dino seems notice it. "Yah, why you guys look at her like that? She is Yena. Our classmate." Dino said.

Then, Sejin our class president suddenly counting 3,2,1. "Welcome back Yena!" All my classmate shout. I smile brightly. They even give me some present to me. We all chatting to each other until my eyes caught one person who is putting his head on his table. I keep staring until he rise his head and our eyes meet.

I suddenly get hard to breath. "Yena, are you ok?" Dino quickly ask me when they heard my watch beeping when my heart beat to fast. I quickly look away and try to calm myself. "Yeah, maybe I'm just too happy." I said. "Ah, Yena we forgot to tell you but we already change out seats. But don't worry you partner is Dino." Sejin said. I nod my head. "Where is our seat?" I ask Dino. "The third one from in front. Behind you is Seungkwan hyung." Dino said. I nod my head and walk toward my seat.

I about to sit when my bag accidently knock of my classmate's book who is sit in front of me. "I'm sorry" I said and pick up the book. I put the book on the table and our eyes met. "Thank you, Yena." he said

"Y-yeah, welcome Hansol."

Tbc...

Sorry because not update for a long time. I will quickly try to finish this book.