chapter14

Wonwoo POV
I quickly run toward Yeon Mi. People start surrounding her. I push the people then saw Yeon Mi who lie there with pool of blood. I quickly go to her and hold her wrist. "Please someone call ambulance." I shout as I know she still breath. "Did you know her?" a man ask me. "Yes she is my friend. Please call ambulance." I said. "Don't worry, the ambulance is on the way." the man said. I put her head on my lap and hold her hand. "Please be safe, Yeon Mi." I whisper.

_____________________________
We arrived safely at the hospital. I wait outside the emergency room. Then, the doctor walk out from the room. "Doctor, how is my friend?" I ask. "She lost a lot of blood. The hit on her head is hard that could damage her brain but we going to confirm that after patient wake up. For now, she is far from critical." the doctor said. I nod my head. "Can I visit her?" I said.

"Yes. Are you her boyfriend? Cause I see that you really worried about her." the doctor said. "I'm not even though I wish I am. Thank you Dr..." "Dr Kim" he said before walk away. I walk in to her room. She is lie on the bed with bandage around her head. "Why are you doing this, Yeon Mi?" I said as I hold her hand. I look at her phone on the table. I should call her parent. I take her phone and unlock it. "Yeon Mi, you still not lock your phone with any password." I mumble and smile slightly.

I look at her contact and when I about to call her father. A message come in, it is from her father that tell they have been to Europe this morning. "Aish, then I can't just leave her alone." I mumble as I look at her. I look through her contact again. Suddenly her phone ringing. I swipe to accept the call.

"Yeonnie? Where are you? Why you still not home?" a voice said as soon as I answer the call. I look at the caller name. It is Seungwoo Oppa. "Erm..." I about to said something until he cut me off. "Wait? Who are you? This is Yeon Mi's phone right?" he ask. "Yeah. Can you come to Seoul Hospital now? She have been in accident. It is suicide to be honest." I said. "Thank you for inform me. I will go there now." he said before hang up.

I put her phone on the table. "It is look like that is my cue to go home. I hope you are fine. Rest well, Yeon Mi." I said before kiss her forehead and walk out from the room. I went to the first floor and find a man at the counter. "May I know where is the Jang Yeon Mi room?" he ask. I look up to look at him. He is the man that in the photo with Yeon Mi. The man who kiss her cheek.

"I think you found the right man, Yeon Mi. He quickly come to see you as soon as I call him. That is show he really love you. Not like me, a coward." I said to myself and wipe my tears before walk home.

Seungwoo POV
I quickly run toward Yeon Mi's room. She is there laying on the bed peacefully with bandage around her head. I look around the room but nobody there. I really want  to thanks the man who call me. I walk toward Yeon Mi and take a sit beside her bed. "Yeon Mi-yah, what are thinking about? What is the thing that bothering you until you want to suicide?" I ask her even though I know she will not answer me.

I keep holding her hand until her finger suddenly move. "Yeon Mi?" I said and stand up. She slowly open her eyes. I help her sit up. "Finally you are awake." I said before hug her. She did not hug me back. I realise the hug and look at her. She look at me without any expression.  "Who are you, sir?" she ask me. My eyes widen. I quickly call the doctor.

______________________________
"Dr Kim, how is my sister?" I ask. "Mr Han, let's talk about this outside." he said. "So, your sister are in depression before her accident. The knock on her head was really hard and make her forget about all the things. She is lost memories." Dr Kim said. "She will get her memories, right?" I ask. "Yeah, usually people will regain their memories but for her I think it is the best for her to not remember any things that lead to her depression." he said again.

"So, you want me to keep her away from her bad memories?" I ask. "Yes, if not the depression will hit her and make her condition worst." he said. "Ok. Thank you." I said.

I walk into the room again and find her staring out the window. "Hey, are you feeling well now?" I ask. "Y-yeah." she said. "Don't be afraid. I'm your cousin. My name is Han Seungwoo." I said and let out my hand. She shake my hand. "What is my name?" she ask. Should I tell her name? What if that will lead her to the depression? "Your name is Jang Yena." I said and pat her head. I'm sorry for lying, Yeon Mi but this is the best for you.

"Seungwoo-shii, can you tell me about myself?" she ask with puppy eyes. "Seungwoo-shii? This too formal, Yeon-Yena." I said. "Then, what should I call you?" she ask. "Oppa, because we really close to each other." I said. "Ok, seungwoo oppa." she said and smile. "Ok, let me tell you about yourself. Firstly, you dad is Jang Daehyun and you mom is Park Mina. They works as a businessman. They have a company called Star Company." I said. "Wah, appa and omma is awesome. But where are they?" she said. "They are in Europe this morning. But I already tell them about you. They really sorry because not with you right now." I said.

"It's ok. Yena have Seungwoo oppa." she said. "You going to live with me because I can't leave you alone in this condition." I said. She just nod her head. "Now, rest well. I want to ask the doctor when you can recharge." I said and push her down. "Sleep well." I kiss her forehead. I'm sorry Yeon Mi.

__________________________________
After a few days
Yeon Mi/Yena POV
I finally recharge from the hospital. Seungwoo oppa drive to his home but it's already 15 minutes but we did not reach his home yet. "Oppa, it is your home far?" I ask. "Ah, I forgot to tell you. My home is at Busan." he said and smile at me. "Then, how about my clothes?" I ask. "I already ask them send your belonging to my house." he said. "Oh. Wait, this is mean I'm changing school?" I ask. "Yeah. Sorry, Yena. I can't keep went to Seoul and Busan for all days." He said with sad tone.

"It's ok. I understand." I said and look out the window. If I change school that's meant I will get new friends. I still wonder if I have friends in Seoul because there are one visit me when I'm in hospital. I want to ask Seungwoo oppa but I don't think he will know about my friends. "Yena, can you take the box at back seat?" oppa suddenly said. I reach for the box. "Open it. It is yours." he said. I open the box and see a newest smartphone. "It is really for me?" I ask. "Yeah, because your old phone is broken from the accident." he said.

"In that phone, there only mine and your parents number." he said. I just nod my head. "Eyy, what with the contact name oppa. Seriously, 'Prince Seungwoo'?" I said. "What's wrong? It's true that I look like a prince." He said and acting cool. "You are full of yourself." I rolled my eyes. "You are the same, Yena." he said. I just laugh and close my eyes.

_____________________________________
"Yena, we already arrived." I feel a hand shook me. I open my eyes. "Ok." I said while rub my eyes. I walk out from the car and look at the house, no the mansion. "Woah, this is oppa house?" I said. "Yeah. Let's go in." he said and lightly push me. "How can you live in this mansion alone? What is your job, oppa?" I ask. "Well, I'm the owner of Han Building." he said. "Oh, you are young CEO." I said. "Go take rest. Your room at upstairs. The pink door. Tomorrow is your school." he said. "Ok. You also have a good rest. Bye oppa." I said and peck his cheek.

I open the door room. Wow, the room wall is white and rose quart. I really like it. I think it's my favourite color. I walk to the bed and jump on the bed. "Let's sleep and start a new story tomorrow."

Tbc...