chapter6

Wonwoo POV
"Can I really.....trust you g-guys?" she ask me. I just keep quiet and stare at her. "Hahaha, what I'm talking about? I must gone crazy." she said and laugh awkwardly after did not hear any answer from me.

"Why are you asking question like that?" I ask. "I don't know, I just speak what mind said." she answer. "Jang Yeon Mi, what will you do if I said you can trust us?" I ask. "Of course I will trust you guys. Even you guys said I can't trust you guys, I will trust you guys." She smile. My heart beat more faster than usual.

"Sunbaenim, where are we going?" she ask. I shrug. "Are we going to skip class?" she ask again. I just nod my head. "If that so, I walk to my class first. I can't skip class." she said and try to walk away. Without I realise, my hand grab her hand. "Stay with me." I said. "But I can'-" "Please" I cut her sentence. "Ok." she said.

I walk toward the rooftop without stop holding her hand. "So, sunbaenim....why we are here?" she ask. I sitting while lean on the wall and slowly close my eyes. "Sit beside me." I said while close my eyes. "Can I ask something?" she ask. I hum as an answer. "Why are you skip class?" she ask. "I just feel want to do it." I answer calmly. "Sunbaenim, why people like to skip class?" she ask.

Yeon Mi POV
"Sunbaenim, why people like to skip class?" I ask. He open his eyes and put his finger on my lips to shut me up. "You ask too much question." he said. My cheek get warm. I just shut my mouth and let a small gasp when Wonwoo sunbaenim lay his head on my lap. "What are you doing, Sunbaenim?" I ask. "Just lend me your lap. I want to take a short nap." he said before close his eyes again.

I just stare at his face. No wonder all girl in this school fangirling toward him. His face is perfect. His sharp eyes make him look cool. But I still wonder why Wonwoo sunbaenim cold toward girl. Wait, why hot boys like them be friend with me? I look at his face again. My heart start beat quickly.  Am I falling for him?

_____________________________
Wonwoo POV
I woke up when my phone buzzed. I look at Yeon Mi and saw she sleep peacefully. Why she want to trust us so much? Even we are the reason she got bullies. From what I know, she too naive for understand our plan to make her break. I look at her and a smile appear on my face. Naive girl is too easy get fooled.

I look at the time before sit down and shook her shoulder. "Hey, wake up. It's already evening. Our school time already end." I said. She rub her eyes. She look at her phone and sigh. "Why?" I ask. "Nothing, I just have to walk back home. Appa is busy with his work." she said. How should I react? Should I offer her to walk her home? Maybe she will trust me even more after this. "I will walk you home." I said. "It's ok." she decline. "But it's already late."  I said. She just nod slightly.

Yeon Mi POV
We walk toward my home. It is very silent. We walk without any word. I keep thinking about why they close to me and why appa ask me to stay away from them. Are they very dangerous to me? Without I realise we already arrived to my home. "Hey, we are already here." Wonwoo sunbaenim snap me from my thought.

"Thank you. You are kind." I said and bow to him. He just nod his head. "Only you know what we have done." he mutter under his breath but I hear it clearly. He walk away. What he meant?
Should I trust them? I should, appa probably tell me like that because he want me to focus on my study.

Tbc..