chapter31

A few days later (prom day)~~

3rd Person POV
"Come in." Yena said as someone knock on her room's door. "Hey, Yena. Are you ready for today?" Seongwoo said and sit beside her. "Oh, oppa. Yeah, maybe." Yena said as she look at her dress. "Don't worry Yena, everything will be alright. Just remember that we always love you." he said and kiss Yena's forehead. "Thank you, oppa. When I can meet mom and dad? Why they never call me?" she ask. Seongwoo froze a little bit but his phone snap him out. "Baby Yena, I will take this call. You better get ready now." he said and walk out.

Yena sigh. "Should I dress up now?" she mutter and walk toward her dress. She wear her dress and done her makeup. She curls her hair lightly. "Not too much, not too simple." she said as she look at the mirror.

"Maybe I should ask Seungwoo oppa how I look

"Maybe I should ask Seungwoo oppa how I look." she said and walk out from her room. She walk down the stairs with smile. "Oppa what do you-" "You guys don't understand, Seungkwan! I can't just tell Yena that her parents are dead a long time ago!" Seungwoo talk to the phone. Yena gasp in shock. Seungwoo quickly look at his back to find Yena looking beautiful in her dress but she in shock and shaking state.

"Yena, let me explain" Seungwoo said as he walk toward her. She slowly walk backward as he step toward her. Disappointed, betrayal, angry? She don't even know how she feel right now. She was confuse. "Yena." Seungwoo try to touch her but she flinch at the sudden touch. She quickly run toward her room and lock the door.

Yena POV
"You guys don't understand, Seungkwan! I can't just tell Yena that her parents are dead a long time ago!" That sentences keep replaying in my mind. Mom and dad already dead. "Aniya, he just joking right?" I mutter to myself. My eyes start to tearing. Seungwoo oppa lie to me. Seungkwan oppa too, all of them. I was fooled by them. They lie to me! I throw away all the things on the table. I grab my phone and throw it toward the mirror.

"Yena! Open the door baby!" I could hear he shout my name. I ignored all of that, I could hear that my watch is beeping which I harshly take it off and about to throw it to the window. Suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me into a hug. I tried to push that person but the person is too strong. My leg getting weaker and I fall on the floor with the person hold my waist. "Calm down, take a breath slowly Yeon Mi." the person whispers to me as I close my eyes to calm down.

I open to look at the person. It is Choi Seungcheol. "Are you ok, Yeon Mi?" he ask. My eyes get watery when he ask me. I just shake my head and buried my head into his chest. I keep sobbing into his chest. I know that I ruined his shirt but I can't control my emotions. "Yena-yah" a familiar voice said. My hand hold onto Seungcheol more tight. "Please....leave me a...alone" I whisper to myself before everything turn black.

____________________________________
3rd Person POV

Seungwoo sigh as he look at the door. "Seungwoo hyung." a familiar voice call him. "How's Yena?" Dino ask. He just shake his head. "It's have been 3 days since she passed out." Seungkwan said while his eyes getting watery. "It's not your fault, guys." Seungwoo said. "It's not your fault too hyung. You just want the best for her." Dk said. "Why you guys keep denying it?" Wonwoo said in quiet voice.

"What do you meant?" Hoshi ask. "It's clearly you guys knew about this. You guys keep saying that is for Yeon Mi. But did you guys even once thought what it is to be in her place? What she felt when the people she close to lying to her." Wonwoo said while glaring at them. "Yah, Jeon Wonwoo." Woozi said with stern voice. "I'm sorry but I have to agree with Wonwoo hyung. You guys hate us for what we have done to her but after what you did right now I don't think you have any right to talk bad about us." Mingyu said.

All of them looking down in shame. They stay in silence until a shout break out. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh" they all quickly walk into the room to calm down Yena. "Guys, call the doctor." Seungwoo said ask he try to hold Yena in his hug. The doctor quickly come and checking on her. "I'm sorry but all of you have to go out now." the nurse said and lightly push them towards the door. "Dr.Kang, her heartbeat is to fast. Her breathing is unstable." the nurse said. "Take the injection now." Dr. Kang said. He give Yena injection before she finally calm down and fall asleep.

Hoshi POV
We all wait for the doctor out the room. When the doctor came out, Seungwoo hyung quickly walk toward him. "How's my sister, Dr. Kang?" he ask. "I have good and bad news. Wish one do you like to hear first?" Dr. Kang ask while looking at me. "The good one, I guess?" I said unsurely.

"The patient will awake in a few hours." he said. "The bad one?" Jun ask. "Her condition getting worse. She have only a year to life." Dr. Kang said. All of us are shock with the information. "Is there are anything that could heal her?" The8 ask. "She must do the surgery but the chances only 50/50." he said. "I will try to talk with her." Seungwoo hyung said sadly. "About that, I don't think you can talk to her." Dr. Kang said. "What do you meant?" we look at the voice's owner. They are Seungcheol hyung with Jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung.

"Seungwoo-shii, the patient's mental are not in stable state. Her depression is coming again and I'm afraid that it will worse her physical health. All I got to say is she is now in physical and mentally pain. Support from her surroundings is the things she need most right now."

Tbc...

Guys, finally i'm updating this story.😢. I'm really sorry for making you guys waiting.. I personally will busy with my study so I can't promise you guys when I will update