chapter11

Scoups POV
I walk out from my room wearing my coat.

"Hyung, why you are so early? The prom is about 30 minutes later

"Hyung, why you are so early? The prom is about 30 minutes later." Vernon said. "I have to pick her up." I said. "Who?" Wonwoo ask. "Jang Yeon Mi." I said. He sigh. "Hyung, what you gonna do to her? What is you plan actually?" he ask again. "Just wait and you will see it sooner. Mingyu, help my hair." I said. "Hyung, why you are so stylish today. I thought that the prom meant nothing to you." Mingyu said. "Well, since this is my last prom so maybe I should enjoy it." I said and smirk.

____________________________________
I parking my car in front of her house. I look at my phone. "Should I call her?" I ask myself. I just shrug and call her. "Hello?" she immediately take the call. "Yeon Mi, are you still not done?" I ask. "I just have to wear my heels. Are you already here, sunbaenim?" she ask. "Yeah, about 5 minutes ago." I said casually. "I'm going down now." she said and quickly hang up.  Should I wait for her outside the car? Nah, it's not like I really want her be my prom date. Wait, maybe she will fall for me even more. I quickly walkout from my car and lean on it.

"Sunbaenim, I'm so sorry because make you wait." she quickly said as soon as she open the door. "It's ok, Yeon Mi." I said and turn my head toward her. My body suddenly freeze. I look at her amaze.

She look really beautiful

She look really beautiful. The dress really suite with her. The way her wavy black purple hair reach her waist. It is because the dress and her hair or she just beautiful. "Sunbaenim?" she call me and snap my thought away. "Ah! Let's go, we already late." I said while avoid eyes contact with her. I open the door for her.

The ride is very silent. "You are gorgeous, Yeon Mi." I said as I want to break the silent. "Thank you. You also look very handsome even though you always handsome." she said and smile at me. I found myself smile and I quickly wipe the smile away. "Why are you change your hair colour?" I ask. "One of my friend suggest me to dye my hair. So, I think why not. It is look bad?" she ask. "Nope. It's really suite you, the colour." I said. That colour show how naive and easy of you.

"Sunbaenim, why you are kind with me?" she suddenly ask. "Why you ask?" I ask her back. "I just want to know. You guys are popular boys in this school but my you guys want to be friend with a new girl like me. I did not even have a friend except you guys." she said. "Well, the reason is....Oh, we already arrived. Let's go." I change the topic and quickly walk out from the car.

____________________________________
3rd Person POV
Scoups walk out from his car. All student surrounding are looking at him. The girls are talking about how handsome he is. But the whispering gone silent as Yeon Mi walkout from the car.

'Why she is here with Scoups oppa?'
'Why her dress a matching with Scoups oppa suit?'
'Why she are in the same car with Scoups oppa?'

Yeon Mi could feel the stares on her. She quickly walk beside Scoups. "Sunbaenim, can we go inside now?" she said slowly to him. "Scoups oppa, where is the others?" a girl with tight red dress suddenly ask Scoups. "Ah, they will come later." Scoups said. "May I know why you are here with oppa?" the girl ask Yeon Mi as she glare at here. "She is my date for today." Scoups said and put his hand around Yeon Mi's shoulder. "I thought that you guys will not bring any date for today." she girl in red dress pout in flirty manner.

"Well, I change my mind. Let's go, Yeon Mi." Scoups said and drag her away. The girl just give death glare at Yeon Mi. "Yeon Mi, take a sit." Scoups said as he point at a table. "But did not it's senior table?" Yeon Mi ask. "Well, look at the name on the table." He said. "Choi Seungcheol, Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu and Chwe Hansol. Oh! But you are the only one in senior year. How can you do that?" she ask. "Well, it's easy you know. If you have this." Scoups said and move his hand a money sign. "What?" She said. He sigh. "You are to naive, Yeon Mi." he said and pat her hair carefully.

"Why people always call me naive?" she said and pout. "Well, course you are." a voice said. "Oh, Hansolie." Yeon Mi said and smile. "We are here too." Mingyu said as his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder. Yeon Mi just smile at him and quickly look away when she make eyes contact with Wonwoo. "Well, I think all of you already here. So, let's start the prom tonight. I hope you guys have fun but not too fun ok? In the end of this prom we will announce the prince and princess." the principle said.

____________________________________
Yeon Mi POV
"Guys I will go to my friends first." Seungcheol sunbae said and walk away. "We will go get some food." Mingyu sunbae said and drag Hansol away. Gosh, why they leaving me with Wonwoo sunbae alone. "Well, you are pretty Yeon Mi." Wonwoo sunbae said breaking the silent. "Thank you, you are handsome too." I said. Then, it's awkward silent again. He suddenly chuckle. "Why?" I ask. "You just cute when you are embarrassing." he said. I blush a little.

"Sunbaenim, about what you ask me yesterday, I can't give you answer yet. I'm sorry." I said. "Ah, It's ok. Is this the reason why you so awkward with me?" he ask. I nod my head. "Let's stop thinking about that for today. Let's just enjoy the prom." he said and pat my head. "Thank you for understand me." I said and smile. "Yo! What are you talking about?" Hansol ask. "Nothing." we said. "Really?" he ask again. "Yup. We talk about nothing." I said and take one of the food from his plate. "Yah, go take your food by yourself." He said. "I'm too lazy." I pout.

"Vernon-ssi, can we dance together?" A girl suddenly come to us and ask him. Mingyu sunbae who is beside him quickly react to that offer. He give me his plate ."Why not?" Mingyu smile and take one of the girl's friend hand. "Ah, Mingyu playboy side is coming out." Wonwoo oppa sigh as he look the two walk away. "You did not want to enjoy this like them?" I ask him. "Nah, I'm too lazy to move." he said. I chuckle.

Skip time.......

Scoups POV
I look at Yeon Mi as she laughing with Wonwoo. Then, I walk back to our table. "Ok, this the time for us to announce the 'Prince and Princess' for tonight." the Mc Boo said. All student just cheering. "Ok, first is the prince. With score 95 of 100. The prince is from 4A-Class, it is Choi Seungcheol!" the Mc Soon said. The students claps as I walk toward the stage.

"Ok guys, now I will announce the Princess. With the score 93 of 100. Here is our princess, Jang Yeon Mi from 1A-class!" Mc Seok said. I could see from here that her eyes widen. She shyly walk toward the stage.

_____________________________________
3rd Person POV
The prom finally end. All of them about to go home but Scoups drag Yeon Mi toward school garden. "Sunbaenim, don't you think we should go home now?" she ask. "Let them go first." he said. "Ok, so what should we do?" she ask.

Scoups did not say anything, he just keep walking toward Yeon Mi. She did not notice it a first but she quickly backward after see their close gap. She keep walking until her back touch the tree. Scoups did not stop, he keep walking and pin her on the tree.

"Sunbaenim, what are you doi-" she was cut off as he put his lips on hers. He is kissing her. Yeon Mi was freeze for a moment. She quickly push him away after get her sense back. "Yeon Mi, I'm sorry. That maybe because the alcohol I drank early." he quickly said. "It's ok. Let's go home." she said but not looking at him.

She about to walk away until Scoups grab her hand. "But you really look beautiful tonight, I can't control myself." he said before kiss her again. He put his hand behind her head to deepen the kiss. Yeon Mi about to push him but he already hold her hands. After a moment, he pull away. Yeon Mi look at him and blushing. "Cute. Let's go" he peck on her lips before walk away.

Their ride to go home is silent. An awkward silent. Yeon Mi just look out the window all the time. She is confuse why he kiss her. It is just because he is drunk? "Hey, we already here." Scoups said and touch her shoulder. "T-thank you." she said and quickly walk out the car.
Scoups just chuckle. He touch his lips. "Well, the kiss is not bad.See you tomorrow, baby girl" he smirk.

Tbc...